Action Urgent Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Action Urgent Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Action Urgent Care

1.7

Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Action Urgent Care.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then a facetime interview, then a face to face interview. Basic questions were asked then was offered the job. Did not receive an actual offer until a week later .

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Action Urgent Care (San Jose, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

They will hire anyone. All interviews are done online, you will never actually meet anyone until you’re thrown into anclinic by yourself. Stay away! Money hungry COO and CEO could care less about employees or patients.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Action Urgent Care (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I applied through indeed and they sent me an email right away. I had one interview, and was asked to come back for a second interview. The second interview lasted about 2 minutes at most. They only called me in a second time to offer me the job, which they probably could have done over the phone, but instead I had to drive across town to do so.

Interview Questions

• They asked for my availability, a time I used critical thinking, a paragraph explaining what makes me an outstanding candidate, desired pay/benefits, and where I see myself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Action Urgent Care (Union City, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

phone interview followed by in person working interview for about half of the day. Typical behavioral questions and the hiring manager explained about the company and locations and the goals.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Action Urgent Care (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Skype style interview, interviewer was in a tee shirt and messy hair, office seemed to be from a home office, interviewer was three minutes late. Interviewer seemed to be rushed, he whole interview took maybe 15-20 mins.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Action Urgent Care in October 2018.

Interview

A couple of brief zoom interviews to make sure that you know about the medical field which was followed up by a job offer. Whole thing took about a week.

Interview Questions

• They asked about medical terminology which can be challenging.   Answer Question

Medical Biller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Action Urgent Care.

Interview

It was quick and painless. Fun people to chat with and made it very comfortable. After the interview, they asked my expectations and were able to meet most of them.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions to examine my knowledge of billing   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Action Urgent Care.

Interview

super simple interview process, I remember applying and hearing back from the COO. had a zoom interview with the CEO, got offered the job from the COO, and an offer package all within a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future (5,10, etc years)?   Answer Question