ActivIdentity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at ActivIdentity

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ActivIdentity (Fremont, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call and was interviewed by a Manager. He asked some questions on general Java. I was called in for an in-person interview in a week , which consisted of a written test, and 2 1:1 interviews, each with a group of 2 people. There were a lot of questions in the written test: immutable classes, linked list, some other PIE questions, etc. 1:1 interview tested knowledge of Collections API, EJB, Singleton, etc. One group which did the 1:1 was not prepared for the interview and did not know what questions to ask, another group was prepared and asked a lot of good questions. After I left I did not hear back from them at all, not even a phone call to say I was passed on.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ActivIdentity in February 2014.

Interview

they ask you to do phone interview, after that, there is 5 people team to interview you
    after it, there is 2nd round interview with management people, before getting offer, HR needs to call you to ask questions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ActivIdentity.

Interview

Interview by the technical director. Interview was over the phone. Brief discussion on working experiences. Some discussion on the customers. Interview lasted maybe about 30 to 45 minutes. Very little discussions on the technical aspect.