Acuative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2017

2.8

Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acuative (Cleveland, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy interview process, apply on line, then they call you in for a interview and once this process is over if you are chose they will send a offer by email to you for your accepts. Now they are testing all candidates per to a interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself, your goals professional and education background   1 Answer

Field Tech Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Acuative.

Interview

Cisco Certs are preferred and are expected with in the first month or so from your hire date. You have to perform a series of test and answer basic network questions. Upon accepting the job you are put through rigorous amounts of testing and training. Personal appearance is strictly scrutinized.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay rate is not very negotiable. Get as much as you can prior to accepting the position. Raises and promotions are far and few between.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acuative (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2013.

Interview

Personal interview by Supervisor checking out personality, IT knowledge including networking, CLEC work, circuit types, wiring knowledge, cables types, fiber, Windows troubleshooting, Cisco product knowledge, and other misc IT related knowledge.

Field Support Analyst/Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Acuative (Strongsville, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

I wa referred by a friend and was Interviewed by phone. I was given a drug test and background check. I then and a face to face interview and was hired for my knowledge of telephone experience.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how miuch knowledge I had about construction placement and hiring abilities.   1 Answer

Resource Allocation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Acuative (Strongsville, OH) in December 2010.

Interview

My advise to prospective interviewers would be to breathe dress at the higher end of business casual. Be prepared to talk about how you handle stress, change, and working with disgruntled people.

Interview Questions

• I dont think the interview included anything outside of basic online searchable questions. They are pretty cookie cutter and not at all out of the box with the interviewing. I wouldnt stress the interview they are looking for casual people who are hard workers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate because I thought the offer was fair. The beginning stages of coming on board and then starting were everything great for about a full six-eight months. From there and for the next three years it was down hill and soul sucking.