Acurian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 24, 2017

2.7

Director, Corporate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acurian (Horsham, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview process was thoughtfully planned, informative and enjoyable throughout. It began with a phone call from a corporate recruiter to assess initial interest and fit, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, then an onsite interview with the manager and another company executive. The process gave me and my interviewers ample opportunity to explore the fit from both our perspectives, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in developing strategic marketing plans?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Acurian (Horsham, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

The employees were very kind but strangely unprofessional. Didn't seem to care that I was interviewing, and didn't seem interested in what I had to say. The job description posted online was not really what it was when I spoke to them in person - disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time when you had to overcome and obstacle or difficulty.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acurian in September 2016.

Interview

I was initially contacted by the recruiter for a brief 10 minute review of my resume. Recruiter set up a longer interview with a supervisor in the department. The interview was set up within a few days. When I spoke by phone with the supervisor, it was as if we had two different understandings of what the job responsibilities would entail.

Facilities Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acurian (Horsham, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and smooth. I applied online and submitted my resume. I was contacted by Acurian's recruitment team. I had my interview and was hired shortly after.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in your current field.   1 Answer

Market Intelligence Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Acurian in February 2016.

Interview

In person with 3 key people. Interview was excellent. Ask very relevant questions related to company, position. Described the company and position very well. Answered my question quite extensively. Did not ask any vague questions such as how many tennis balls would fit in a limo? Very fair and balanced interview

Interview Questions

• Asked excellent job and experience related questions. Also asked what I knew about the company   1 Answer

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acurian (Horsham, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Brief Phone interview with HR Admnistrator. Meting with hiring manager followed directly by interview with two levels above

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Brief and good