Adaequare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adaequare Interview Questions

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

College campus interview selection. Multiple interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• College campus interview selection. Multiple interview rounds.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adaequare.

Interview

I got a call from one of the recruiter and she called me for a F2F. I went to the interview and felt like its a general conversation between us and had very friendly talk. I enjoyed the interview and would like to recommend others.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adaequare (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was F2F. Mainly asked about the project .Not sure what they are actually expecting from the candidates.Just tell them if they don't clear.It was F2F. Mainly asked about the project .Not sure what they are actually expecting from the candidates.Just tell them if they don't clear.

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adaequare (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter and got selected after giving four rounds of interviews. Two rounds of Technical interviews One round with the delivery Manager and Final HR interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adaequare (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

As usual like other companies. Same process is followed like other companies.
    Telephonic interview , personal round ,technical interview ,HR round and finalization.
    Over all good process to follow. no hurdles in this process. Good time to time updates from HR team.
    Quick decision making. Offer letter rolled out quickly.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interview include from Client.
    Process took 2 weeks. First round was telephonic and next rounds were on Skype. Questions were about project and program management, processes, artifacts, team management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was not needed.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adaequare in January 2013.

Interview

Written test , Technical and HR

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adaequare (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Written Test contains Aptitude , Verbal , Reasoning and some technical as i remember. In Technical round basic technical questions from our B.tech Subjects as i am from BSc mostly from Java , Data Base and dot net In HR basic questions like what you know about Adaequare and why you want to joining Adaequare and some more questions to test to attitude.

Interview Questions

• They will ask in technical only example RAID and server build, production support.   1 Answer