Adaequare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adaequare Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2017

2.6

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

2 to 3 interview rounds. you know managmeent some one in the company you get job. you do butter in interview you get job. very easy. there is nothing in the interview becaue there is no one in the company so talented.

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

College campus interview selection. Multiple interview rounds.

Interview Questions

• College campus interview selection. Multiple interview rounds.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Adaequare (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a 4 round interview
    First telephonic
    2nd face to face
    3rd and 4th with hiring managers
    The questions were mostly based on my theoretical knowledge and previous job experience. They Ran through my CV and asked me questions based on the job profile i was applying for

Interview Questions

• It was mostly based on job profile and a run through CV   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adaequare (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was F2F. Mainly asked about the project .Not sure what they are actually expecting from the candidates.Just tell them if they don't clear.It was F2F. Mainly asked about the project .Not sure what they are actually expecting from the candidates.Just tell them if they don't clear.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Adaequare.

Interview

I got a call from one of the recruiter and she called me for a F2F. I went to the interview and felt like its a general conversation between us and had very friendly talk. I enjoyed the interview and would like to recommend others.

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adaequare (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

I got a call from the recruiter and got selected after giving four rounds of interviews. Two rounds of Technical interviews One round with the delivery Manager and Final HR interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adaequare (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

As usual like other companies. Same process is followed like other companies.
    Telephonic interview , personal round ,technical interview ,HR round and finalization.
    Over all good process to follow. no hurdles in this process. Good time to time updates from HR team.
    Quick decision making. Offer letter rolled out quickly.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

4 rounds of interview include from Client.
    Process took 2 weeks. First round was telephonic and next rounds were on Skype. Questions were about project and program management, processes, artifacts, team management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was not needed.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adaequare in January 2013.

Interview

Written test , Technical and HR

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adaequare (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Written Test contains Aptitude , Verbal , Reasoning and some technical as i remember. In Technical round basic technical questions from our B.tech Subjects as i am from BSc mostly from Java , Data Base and dot net In HR basic questions like what you know about Adaequare and why you want to joining Adaequare and some more questions to test to attitude.

Interview Questions

• They will ask in technical only example RAID and server build, production support.   1 Answer