Addteq Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Addteq Interview Questions

2.6

Build and Release Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addteq.

Interview

Phone in and practical session'
    first round was phone in session and second round was a practical session at the office.

phone in session was 30 mins and practical session went for 3 hours

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addteq.

Interview

First round was a telephonic screening.Had a skype interview and then follow by one on one interview.
    The interview process was easy and got to know the result immediately.All the HR process was completed within a week

Interview Questions

• More about linux commands,source control sytems and previous experience   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addteq (Edison, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through a career fair. Got a call a month latter. had a telephonic interview set up and was asked just the basic questions, what the command to show contents of a file, how to kill a a process etc.. after the phone call I was selected and was asked to join within a week

Interview Questions

• what the command to show contents of a file, how to kill a a process   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addteq (Princeton, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an easy, friendly conversation between 3 people. Asked appropriate questions. They were looking for specific skills. We went over each skill and used my portfolio as an example. They set me up with an at home skills test for a logo. They liked it and hired me.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in a team.   1 Answer

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Addteq (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The whole interview is approximately 30 to 40 minuntes with all kinds of conceptual questions on Java programming. The questions are all regular Java concepts, nothing surprising but you better know them well. No brainteasers or problem solving questions in my case. In addition, the recruiter gave me a list of questions to review and prepare, but definitely need to know more than what is on the list.

Interview Questions

• Polymorphism, handling exceptions, encapsulation, abstractions, multithreading, equals, and hash etc.   Answer Question

Devops Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Addteq in October 2014.

Interview

Interview process is easy.Be strong on basics.
    The interview process is short, the phone interview last for about 10 to 15 min. Depending on what type of consulting position you are applying for, they will ask you basic questions in that field. For example, if you are interviewing for a Linux admin position, they will ask questions like what are file permissions and some basic Linux commands. There aren't any question that requires you to think heavily.

There will be a follow up phone call within a week after the initial phone interview if they found you have the potential to be a consultant. They will go over the offer in that call

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Addteq (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

First of all, this company will not post "Consultant" as the job title, it may say iOS/andorid/Java developer or configuration manager or system administrator or anything else. But what you are about to be interviewed for is a consulting job for that field, FYI.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, have a search page open in front of you and you can easily answer anything they throw at you   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addteq in July 2014.

Interview

4 rounds of Interview
    1) Work Status Check , Background , Previous Experience if any
    2)Java Technical Interview:
    Questions:
    Difference between abstraction and Abstract Class
    What is Serialization?
    Marker Interface ?
    Difference between transient and volatile?
    OOPs Concept
    difference between finally and finalize
    etc etc

3) Manger Round
    he will describe the salary division and ask you id ur comfortable

4) HR
    Will ask you questions on mentor, leadership etc
    will brief you on what addteq has got to offer.

Negotiation

Fixed Rate not much of a bargain

Software Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Addteq (Princeton, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

This was a standard multi-tier interview process. I received three rounds of interviews. The first interview was from an HR representative, this was a standard right to work interview. Mainly asking about my work status as well as my ability to re-locate is the need arises. The second round of interview was a technical interview, they asked basic question about my technical knowledge as well as my previous work experience and how I applied my skills to the job. The third interview was a more in depth technical interview, asking mainly about my technical knowledge and how it would relate to the responsibilities I would have if I indeed was offered the job. The interviews were scheduled around my time which was nice and the the interviewers were very courteous and punctual with their call windows.

Interview Questions

• The questions that tripped me up the most were questions that dealt with newer technologies I wasn't familiar with yet. They are very into open source software as well as proprietary software and there were some software technologies I just hadn't had a chance to work with yet.   Answer Question

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addteq (Princeton, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

There is just one phone interview..and it is entirely technical..Though the title says Linux admin..you need to know more than that..like serialization(JAVA),OOP,arrays and if you know databases..then great..The linux questions are pretty straigtforward..know the basic commands like cat,grep,ls,tar and so on..

Weird thing is I was initially rejected by a staff..and then his supervisor interviewed me again after a month and I was offered the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation