Addteq Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great work environment with friendly staffs (in 10 reviews)

• Free lunch and free accomodation (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • They don't do direct deposit because they know they can't pay you on time (in 3 reviews)

1. "Best environment to develop Dev Ops skills."

Former Employee - Software Configuration Analyst in Princeton, NJ
    Former Employee - Software Configuration Analyst in Princeton, NJ

I worked at Addteq full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

* I started as a freshman in configuration management field with Addteq soon after my graduation from college. The company is providing extensive training package with DevOps related tool sets such as Atlassian tool chain, Docker, Chef, Puppet, source code management and build tools. Currently, I’m working for one of the large telecommunication company and I'm able to perform my Dev Ops duties with the knowledge which I gained from Addteq. Also, Addteq always goes for new technologies to compete with the current market with the innovative thoughts comes from CEO of the company. If anyone would thinking of starting their career in DevOps field Addteq is the best foothold to start with.

* Every other weekend performs knowledge based discussions whit the new innovations or improvements made with Addteq team to share knowledge among the team.

* Also, the Friendly work environment and co-workers are always willing to help others.

Cons

Not that I came through.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

2. "Great Company"

Pros

There are lots of opportunities for learning very specialized software that is priceless in the field. The team is willing to take on people with little experience in the actual tools they use and actually train and develop them. The business is growing every year with tons of new clients added every month and there are countless opportunities to work with great people on awesome projects.

The company also provides accommodation during your training period.

Cons

Nothing I could think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

3. "Great chance to work with A Team"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

+Team environment, chance to work with A players .Innovative CEO and CTO both are very sharp. management is very approachable and transparent. Company's long term goals are clear.

Cons

Nothing different than the problems any other growing company would face.

Advice to Management

con't to focus on innovation and

4. "Medicore at best, if you find worth in working with Junior talent."

Pros

Free lunch if you are in the Princeton office, owner does not come in until 11am so the morning is a free for all, FREE Atlassian tools training which is awesome to take with you once a recruiter contacts you for a better opportunity.

Cons

Paychecks are often late, there is no direct deposit so do not be fooled, healthcare benefits are minimum and expensive (70 % paid by employee / 30 % paid by Addteq), minimum vacation time (not even 2 weeks during the first year), poorly run financing (think no budgets), lack of funds from banking investor, and daily cash flow issues. Company hires employees directly out of college so the employee base environment is immature.

Advice to Management

Pay your taxes and employees on time.

Oct 20, 2016 – Talent Management

Hi there Anonymous,
    We are sorry you feel this way and had this experience while working at Addteq. I wanted to address some of your issues that you had stated above.

Since Addteq is a small... More

5. "Software Developer"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Addteq (More than 3 years)

Pros

Addteq is a great place to start a career. Most of your colleagues at this company are nice and willing to share knowledge with team work. A typical day starts off with free coffee and you're already motivated to start working. Throughout the day you are busy learning new tech skills.
    This is the company focused on building a great service and a great culture.

Cons

You may need to relocate or travel to different client site.

6. "Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Build and Release Engineer
    Current Employee - Build and Release Engineer

I have been working at Addteq full-time

Pros

Addteq is legit and great place work with lot of learning potential. Their commitments are pretty transparent. Everything you commit to and Addteq commits to are in the Employee Handbook. If you are interested, company also applies for H1-B and Green Card.

Addteq became one of the few Atlassian Platinum members, which speaks the credibility of the company. Great place to grow and expand your skills in my opinion.

Cons

NA

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

7. ""Great Company to work with""

I have been working at Addteq full-time

Pros

Some of the most creative and brilliant people I've the pleasure of working with. You'll be presented with new challenges constantly and opportunities to turn those challenges into successful results.

Cons

Nothing i can think of right now

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work !!!

"Working at Addteq"

I have been working at Addteq full-time

Pros

The employees are nice people.

Cons

H1B-Modern day slavery. Paychecks are late every month. H1-B workers are treated as if they are doing them a favor

Advice to Management

Pay your employees on time.

Feb 26, 2016 – Talent Management

Hello Anonymous,
    Thank you for the review, however, we are not a H1B shop, nor are we in the business of H1B transfers. Therefore, our H1B employees are NOT modern day slaves. This is America, if... More

9. "Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Princeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Addteq (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing team
    Great Office
    Fun-loving Atmosphere
    Personable employees
    Terrific Benefits
    Never-ending Learning Environment

Cons

Pay is only once a month, but I find it better that way.

"Offered Fake Job!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Build Engineer in Princeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Build Engineer in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Addteq full-time

Pros

They offered job and ditched.So no pros

Cons

Addteq claims that they are a s/w development company but they are doing a consultancy job with very poor client base.They offered me a job after 2 rounds of extensive interview at their conference room sized office and gave me a offer letter with the rate I demanded. They asked me to join the client location 3 weeks after. A week before the joining the HR called me and said there will be a delay of 2 weeks which later became 2 months and finally NO JOBBB!!! The HR said they will try to find another opportunity with other clients, but never happened. A person from management called me and requested if I can reduce my rate so that he can accommodate me into some position with the client that might not even match my profile. HR agreed to arrange a conference with her boss to discuss my situation but never heard back from them again...All in all a very pathetic experience! All the best Addteq!!!

Advice to Management

Don't play with people's time!!!!

Dec 9, 2015 – Talent Management

Dear Current Employee,
    Thank you for your review, however, Addteq does not offer fake jobs. If you claim this to be so, then the problem must have come from the client site who was offering the... More