Addus HomeCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Addus HomeCare Interview Questions

Interviews at Addus HomeCare

2.0

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

HR, Director and team - The entire interview process was nothing unexpected. Typical questions regarding experience and how it relates to current opening. The team also explained the position and how they worked as a team.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

phone and in-person

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation on benefits but negotiated salary a bit

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interviews and one on site interview and I received a call the same night with an offer for the role. The interviews were with the HR leadership and not with peers at the time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me behavioral interview questions on my background.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Spokane, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

Got a pulse? Can you clear a fingerprint background check? You're hired. Actually, you are hired before your fingerprint check clears, and that can take a month or more.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with people whose world view and lifestyle may be very different from your own?   2 Answers
    • Will you do peri-care?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Marion, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

filled out app took test on computer then 3 days unpaid training. watched videos read a lot class quizzes then fingerprints.very long process considering a lot of our class was driving more than 20 miles per day just one way. there was never an actual interview once there was enough people then the would have a training class. it was all common sense. it was long and drawn out

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Gurnee, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

No background check, no drug test, they say you infront of a tv and made you watch 3 hours of videos about how to be a "home care aide" and then made you take a 15 min test, that's it.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Home Care Aide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare.

Interview

When interviewing always dress and look professional. When speaking with a interviewer, focus on your qualifications for the job you applying not your personal life. Always thank the interviewer when your interview is done.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Longview, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

They say me down and asked me if I would be okay with certain tasks. They asked me if I had anything on my record and when I said no they asked again, and pestered me saying that it's better I say so now. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be okay with clean private areas and changing adult diapers.   1 Answer

Home Health Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Homewood, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was training. You had to have verification of education , identification and social security on location. The interviewer/ trainer was very thorough. It was a three day process that could be condensed.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Addus HomeCare (Eugene, OR).

Interview

Went in for an interview. Was hired on the spot. Had to wait three weeks for background check to come in to start. No training whatsoever luckily i had 13 years already.