Adelphoi Village Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.6

MST Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adelphoi Village (Greensburg, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online, recieved a phone call about 4 days later, brief phone interview, scheduled appointment for three days later. Interviewed with direct supervisor and Project Director. After interview I had a phone interview with the Clinical Director. I was called a few days later and offered the position. All aspects of the interview process was smooth and seamless. The interviewers were very positive and complimentary to my skill-set. Intervew was strength based and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What was my understanding of evidence based models of therapy. My feelings about delivering services in families homes. My confidence to ameliorate stressful situations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adelphoi Village in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and professional. I initally received a phone call and scheduled an interview two weeks later. The entire interview lasted approximately 40 minutes. I was interviewed by two people who took turns asking questions and speaking with me. I got a chance to ask my own questions towards the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challening situation involving a student that you had to deal with.

Where do you see yourself professionally in 5 years?

Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Records Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adelphoi Village in December 2014.

Interview

I received a phone call from a very kind (but very chatty) gentleman in HR to schedule an interview a few weeks after I had faxed in my resume. I was emailed the wrong address for the interview which was pretty irritating considering the location was a complex of buildings which all seemed to be locked. Once I found the correct building I interviewed with 2 people. They seemed nice and didn't ask any ridiculous questions. The interview itself was quick and easy but I never received a call back.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment in your current position?   Answer Question

Youth Care Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollidaysburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adelphoi Village (Hollidaysburg, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume, was called a day later, and an interview was set up. I interviewed with two supervisors, and they called me a couple of days later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• How are you with working with a diverse community of kids?   Answer Question

MST Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adelphoi Village (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview with director and direct supervisor. 2nd interview by phone with MST Consultant. Interview lasted about 1 hour, in person and 1/2 by phone. Was casual and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Role played various scenarios that can happen during therapy session   1 Answer

Counselor of Young Adults Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latrobe, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adelphoi Village (Latrobe, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

I initiatiated the interview as a request to be hired! I had a idea of the questions to be asked and had documentation to substantuate my answers! I had one interview! I tried to be as frank and as open as posible in answering the questions asked! The perception I had as of the people in the office were that they were professionals but they had a strict budget to comply with!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to be flexable as to my request for employment! I applied for a position as counselor! The job describtion was for someone to watch the children in a dormitory setting 11:00pm to 7:00am! I felt decieved by the whole application/interview process!   1 Answer

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latrobe, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adelphoi Village (Latrobe, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

30 minute interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non existent

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adelphoi Village in January 2007.

Interview

Ient resume by mail and received a call for interview within two weeks. Had one face-to-face interview and was offered the position within one week. Salary was presented as non-negotiable. The interviewer appeared to be looking for a positive attitude and a willingness to follow rules.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adelphoi Village in February 2012.

Interview

2 on 1 interview, very professional and thorough.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation at your last job and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Low salary, and I couldn't get it to fit with my other job.