Adlib Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adlib Software Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2017

3.7

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adlib Software.

Interview

You speak with a recruiter before speaking with the hiring manager. Recruiting firm needs to either upgrade their personnel or change their practices. My conversation with the recruiter seemed mechanical and disingenuous. Made for an awkward conversation focused on whether if you check their list of dated questions - and a general disinterest on this interviewee's side.

Interview Questions

Adlib Software Response

Apr 28, 2017 – Human Resources Generalist

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We've recently engaged in a new relationship with an outsourced recruiter. We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions. Please... More

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Adlib Software (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 3 people. The interview was for a senior position while the interviewer was a junior software developer, along with just hired a project manager and a senior database developer who had very little knowledge about UX development.

Interview Questions

Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adlib Software (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Smooth process, thorough interview, talented and smart staff not a walk in the park!