Adolescent Growth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Adolescent Growth

2.1

Floor Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth (Sherman Oaks, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Very minimal interview process, as there is such high turnover with employees. Owners have scheduled people to work shifts without background checks, which is dangerous. You will not get clear answers on certain issues. Owners try to come across as nice as possible, but you get low-balled and be asked to work beyond your abilities.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Pretty minimal interview. I was first interviewed by the manager, who I really enjoyed speaking with. The questions were normal and low-pressure. It was about 10 minutes long, and then I left feeling pretty positive.
    The manager gave me a call and said I'd need to come in again to interview with the company owners, John and Joy Lewis. It took TWO WEEKS for them to get back to me and the manager kept apologizing and telling me she was trying to get them to interview me.
    Eventually, they did interview me and hired me on the spot. I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with clients with mental health issues?   Answer Question

Primary Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth (Lombard, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a quick and easy interviewing process, likely because the turnover rate is faster than they can get new employees into the facilities. I interviews with the clinical supervisor and program director of a new facility, who were both wonderful and both not there when I started to work. I applied as a primary therapist and ended up being shoved into the group therapist position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I'd be comfortable transporting clients, how I practice clinically, and who some of the people I look up to are that have helped me clinically.   Answer Question

Client Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth in December 2016.

Interview

The interview seemed not well planned. The woman called me to come in and was asking for my experience. Next thing, I know she's telling me I won't get paid on time and was texting me a few days later.

Client Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth (Pasadena, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was short, but you had to fill out all your paper work at corporate. The CEO's then took me back to give me a brief interview. Then, they contacted and approved my references.

Interview Questions

• What are our goals in life?   1 Answer

Therapist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth.

Interview

Went there and got interviewed first by HR manager. She gave list of questions and for me to write my answers on a notepad. Then met with the owners who asked one or two questions. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth (Pasadena, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There were three stages to the interview. I applied on Indeed.com, got a call from HR to see if I might be a good fit, I met with HR, I then interviewed with the two owners individually, and then I had an interview with my current supervisor. They had me go to the facilities that were local to train and get proper knowledge of the process.

Interview Questions

• There were several interview questions asked and cannot recall any severely difficult questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth (East Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

2 Interviews and an immediate offer without checking any credentials or your criminal history

Interview Questions

• How do you handle clients who don't like you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered the job and said they would tell me about all their benefits and raises and bonus's as soon as I started. They wouldn't even tell me when I was apid, if I was an exempt or non-exempt employee and forgot to tell my supervisor that I was the supervisor of the assigned facility

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth.

Interview

Interview process took me two days. Met with HR, the manager for my department in the same day and then had my final interview with the owners of the company. They were all very professional and helpful. E. in HR was a great interviewer and asked me wonderful questions for the position.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was great, probably only downside was the drive out to HR.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was needed.

Utilization Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adolescent Growth (Pasadena, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was brief and concise. They asked me my qualifications and a few questions about my personal interests. They were up front about what they neeeded and offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• I was asked very basic questions about my employment history and some of my strengths and challenges. They were very professional yet polite and welcoming at the same time.   Answer Question