Advanced Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Advanced Medical

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Medical in October 2018.

Interview

Pre-screened with a recruiter. She was very nice and informative. Was asked to come in for a second round interview. I was interviewed by 2 of the managers from the different divisions. The questions they asked included my experience, comfort level with sales calls and multiple scenario based questions regarding the position. I felt informed about the job and am excited to start. I also was able to shadow a recruiter which was nice to see their computer.

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Interview

this company is very misleading, from my experience they advertise false job openings and work on switching you to a different area.

was not in the area I applied for even though I have checked this web site multiple times a wk for over a yr and the job I want is posted every time and never available. False and misleading company.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced Medical (Broomfield, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was long, but also good as it game me time to talk to staff level employees and not just management.

Healthcare Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Medical (Sioux Falls, SD) in July 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with someone over the phone first and then I did a Skype call with the hiring director and one of the mentors from the Florida office. It was a good interview and I felt comfortable with the two people I interviewed with along with the phone screen as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment in your career?   1 Answer

Jul 26, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter Manager

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you as an employee.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanced Medical in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter for a recruiting position. I had a phone interview then an in-person interview with a second in-person interview. The office was incredible and so were the people I met. Unfortunately I found some negative reviews about the company that made me think twice about pursuing the second in-person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Advanced Medical (Broomfield, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. I applied online and received a call within a few business days from a corporate recruiter. I was asked a few questions and we discussed the position, benefits, compensation, and my work experience as it related to the position. I was then brought in for a face to face interview with the Director of Recruitment. During the interview it was much of the same as the phone interview, but I was also allowed to speak with a senior recruiter, who left during my time there.

Interview Questions

• How would my previous experience translate to being successful in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advanced Medical (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone screening, test questions, personal face to face interview. Lots of information about potential pitfalls. they basically try to talk you out of the job. Every one is friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What strengths do you posses that will make you successful in this position.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced Medical.

Interview

The phone interview from corporate was normal and professional. However, the 1:1 was the most unusual interview I have ever been through. The entire office was filled with what seemed millennials, which was nice at first but then I witnessed an employee cussing and lacking professionalism which made the office seem doubtful. The interview itself was lacking professionalism. Examples of some of the interview questions were: 1) If you were to choose what music to play in the office, what type of music would that be? 2) You see we have games around the office, what game/activity would you like to see added in the office? 3) We like to do a lot of events if you were to be in charge of event planning, what type of event would you like to have? None of my interview questions were about my professional skills and experience. It was bizarre.

Interview Questions

• If you were to choose what music to play in the office, what type of music would that be?   Answer Question

Jul 26, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter Manager

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback. We are disappointed to hear of your interview experience, this certainly doesn't reflect the core values we hold in high regard. We read and value all... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Medical (Broomfield, CO) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process included a phone interview that took 30-45 minutes, followed by a writing assessment, personality test and then a final in-person interview and tour.

The entire process took up about 3-4 hours of my time just to have them tell me they wouldn't be extending me an offer because I didn't have enough prior recruiting experience. If they had actually read my resume, they would've realized I have 0 prior experience recruiting and had mostly just worked in sales previously.

Total waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced resistance and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Nov 13, 2018 – Corporate Recruiter Manager

Hi! Thanks for your interview experience feedback. We take our entire interview process from phone conversation, assessments, and onsite interview very seriously! Our Recruiting position is... More

Anonymous Employee in Port Orange, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Medical (Port Orange, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Detailed and informative also you are able to plug in to hear live calls. They get you on the floor to see the job live in action.