KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Advanced Medical Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

Found 188 of over 226 reviews

3.9
Advanced Medical CEO Jennifer Fuicelli (no image)
Jennifer Fuicelli

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "I work internally in a Recruiting position and the culture is amazing!(in 15 reviews)
  • "The benefits has been great and everything you need is provided.(in 12 reviews)
  • "good pay and options of locations(in 11 reviews)
  • "The team is friendly and management always comes up with clever ideas to bring departments together(in 11 reviews)
  • "Also great company culture where successes are celebrated!(in 11 reviews)
Cons
  • "Also, if you are not one of the managers favorites you will not get hot prospects.(in 5 reviews)
  • "turnover was high at certain points but as I was leaving they were putting into place a more advanced training and development program to help eliminate this as much as possible in the future.(in 4 reviews)
  • "No job security at all!(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Advanced Medical and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good

Mar 5, 2021 - Maintenance/Janitorial in Chicago Heights, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great items that work well

Cons

Out of stock at times

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good recruiter and company

May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay, but all depends what recruiter you get and how you negotiate

Cons

Didn't get health insurance on first day of work.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Everything You Need to Know in One Review...

Oct 4, 2019 - SENIOR CAREER CONSULTANT in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Young, fun environment that allows recruiters to take a step back if needed while working busy days. Staffing in general can be a "turn and churn" business that at times can produce high turnover - welcome to recruiting!!! But being surrounded by good people and management that wants you to succeed goes a long way here. I didn't hit my initial KPI goals at the start and I'm still here because I put in the hours and time, had the support from my manager and teammates, and worked my way up to senior status level. The help is there but it's up to the recruiter to get there! Can't expect to work 8 hour days in the beginning and be successful in the hospital/healthcare business that never stops. Be prepared to make calls, be told no over and over again by prospects, and work independently. Only so much can be taught or trained through a book. You gain experience in the staffing industry once you hit the desk and learn by trial & error. I appreciate my manager that gives me the tools to succeed but doesn't micromanage my every move!

Cons

The job can be a grind and mentally draining especially in the beginning. Gains are never instant and you typically see results from today's work about 2-3 months down the road. Balancing patience with the urgency of the market can be hard.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Jan 31, 2021 - Speech Pathologist in Fort Wayne, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, licensure reimbursement, and easy to work with

Cons

No PTO offered. Jobs located usually in smaller areas.

5. 5.0

Great company

Jan 22, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small private company with solid culture

Cons

None that I can list

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

awesome to work for

Sep 21, 2020 - COTA, COTA/L in Fort Stockton, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

they are very supportive , great pay and are very understanding of the current climate in therapy. I have been traveling since 2006 and have been with 1 other company. MY recruiter rocks

Cons

need an incentive for loyal employees

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unfortunately, Wasted Time!

Oct 29, 2019 - Senior Recruiter in Port Orange, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule, Not micro-managed, Desk Space, Supplies provided, Kitchen. Good placeholder until you find something else.

Cons

Company was sold right before the Industry billing has changed10/2019, which caused the industry to loose 60% of its business. Future outlook is poor. Job posting is always up on job boards, as it's easier than training current team members. What they are selling is a sham to medical professionals. The Seniors, wait for you to quit so they can inherit your travelers. Making 100 calls a day to leads that have 6-10 calls everyday, from all the other agencies selling the same sham. 97% of your calls are voicemail and the remaining 3% are either hangups or the person on the other end telling you to please stop calling them. The outlook on this company is not good, dying industry. It's a matter of time before the new company restructures and closes all the Advanced offices except for Colorado. When the owner sells a company and the company then looses 60% of their business overnight, it's only a matter of time. Get out while you can. Again, ask yourself, why is this job always posted = revolving door! Oh and the 5 star reviews you see, are from current managers who were asked to do so.

4 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Great place to work

Nov 6, 2020 - Career Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people were great and I liked working there

Cons

I didn't like how fast you had to produce

9. 3.0

Ok

Feb 22, 2021 - Allied Health Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun culture and co workers

Cons

Bad work life balance in my opinion

10. 4.0

Good Company

Sep 22, 2020 - Occupational Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recruiters really care about your well being and check in with you throughout your contract period

Cons

Although I can’t think of any specific cons there is always room for improvement

Viewing 1 - 10 of 188 Reviews

Advanced Medical Reviews FAQs

Advanced Medical has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 226 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Advanced Medical to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Advanced Medical employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Advanced Medical. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

66% of Advanced Medical employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Advanced Medical 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Advanced Medical to be management, benefits, culture and the cons to be career development .

Popular Careers with Advanced Medical Job Seekers