Advanced Radiology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Radiology Services

Sort:

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Radiology Services (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

Breif phone interview with HR manager several days after submitting resume, was told at that time that I could interview in person. In-person interview was the following week and was a panel of 5 asking almost entirely STAR format and behavioral questions. Only a two very simple coding questions--interview did not test technical knowledge other than to find a simple C++ syntax error and recite my "favorite SQL query". Panel interview lasted about 2 hours.

Did not receive communication from HR contact after interview, even having left phone messages. Learned from a different HR person that "many" people were going to be interviewed for the position and that it "could be a while". Also informed me that selected candidates would get a second interview. Received letter in the mail about 5 weeks after panel interview indicating that I would not be considered for the position.

Interviewers seemed to be smart and all enjoy their jobs. The only negative here was that the employer took far too long to follow up with me. Additionally, my communication attempts were ignored so I had no idea what sort of timeline to expect.

Interview Questions