Advanced Systems Design Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Systems Design

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Systems Design (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone screened by recruiter. Asked to come in for a interview, interviewed by three people. Recruiter called me back and told me about salary, which was very average and invited me back for another interview with VP and was given a tour/introduction to company employees.

After the interview, I was told two weeks before any decisions will be made. Never heard back and have noticed position posted numerous times.

Interview Questions

• How are my organization skills? What do I know about the company? Also, other scenario questions that I can remember.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced Systems Design (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not at all hard. There were surprisingly no technical questions asked during the interview. I interviewed with one person. It was just a behavioral interview. They were asking questions about my past experiences from my resume. All in all it was extremely easy, and there was nothing to be nervous over. Know how to get through a basic behavioral interview and you will be golden.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult situation? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Software Developer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanced Systems Design (Montgomery, AL) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by phone from a recruiter in Tallahassee, FL. They explained how they found my resume and asked if I was willing to move to Montgomery, AL. I agreed and they set up a phone interview. A day later, I got a call from a senior developer in the area who asked me a few technical questions. After that, I got a call from the account manager in the area and he described the job and asked if I was interested. I was pretty much hired over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How to work with .NET generics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was pretty straight-forward. It was like buying a car, each side knew the value of the end product and I was able to negotiate my exact desired salary + additional benefits that I did not expect.

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advanced Systems Design (Tallahassee, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with the Sr. VP. Discussed the position, my experiences. Met with CEO. Discussed in more detail the position I was interviewing for, the status of the environment I would be working in, and the morale, efficiency, and the leadership I would be expected to provide. I was well informed that I was going into a difficult situation and would have to rely on my experiences with little guidance or assistance in an entirely new industry I which I had no previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe my ability to solve complex problems and improve morale. What were some of my previous experiences during my military career.   1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Systems Design (Remote, OR) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview was quite easy. This was for and HP contract. ASD people are not technical, so they provided little details. The interview with HP management and lead went well. No real technical questions. It was all a phone interview and mostly going over the resume and experience and then explaining the job role / duties, etc.

Negotiation

No negotiation. ASD was firm on the salary as it was also posted on the jo posting.