Advanced Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advanced Technology Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.7

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services.

Interview

Talked with several different recruiters before phone interview and on site interview. Hiring manager was absolutely clueless of what skills candidate should possess to perform job. Had another employee in interview that performed same job who asked most of the questions.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Rose, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Saint Rose, LA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Very pleasant. Was asked general questions about work experience. Completed an online personality questionnaire next. Finally a face to face interview on site. Site manager conducted the interview and was very honest, straight forward and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with hydraulic equipment?   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Bronx, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The phone interview is 15 minutes at most. My interviewer was professional, courtesy, and calculated. He asked about 5-6 questions based on past job experiences; personal strengths and weaknesses; and difficult career moments. Overall, a fairly enjoyable, non-threatening or overwhelming, phone interview.

Senior Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Peoria, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Two phone calls and a face-to-face with two of the executives The interview was not that in depth almost anybody can get a job there most of the people in my class had no clue about maintenance. And they were going to put these people in positions that they were going to be responsible for maintenance management. It is sad but it is also scary.

Interview Questions

• All they did was go over my resume   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Greenville, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

Very thorough. Lots of video interviews and phone screens. In Person interviews in Peoria HQ were panel style. You will talk to a lot of people up and down the management chain. I guess this is good, it gives you a chance to ask questions of lots of different people and understand what is important to them. They will dig into your past experiences and ask lots of detailed questions. Be prepared to discuss the specifics! The video interviews can be annoying when the connections aren't always great, but it saves on travel. The people I met in Peoria were very polite during the in person interview. It was tough, though. They ask a lot of questions and want to know how you will react while leading a team.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach employee training and development   1 Answer
    • How do you manage high stress situations like a down production line due to poor maintenance.   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Sumter, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

It's all set up by a recruiter. A few questions about your skills and ethics. The real interview starts when you meet the folks you will be working with. Expect to be asked about your mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic skills. Trouble shooting questions and even some schematics.

Interview Questions

• What are the two most important things in the work place?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not needed. Offer was fair

Site Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services in July 2015.

Interview

I was first contacted by email and was requested to schedule an appointment for a phone interview and was contacted by a recruiter. My first interview was conducted by the recruiter whom asked questions pertaining to my work experience, why I was looking for employment. At the conclusion of this interview, I scheduled a follow-up interview with a Supervisor. The Supervisor asked similar questions as the recruiter. Any questions I had were answered immediately and I was given the opportunity to follow up by email or phone with any further questions I had. However I did not make it to a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Work experience and describe a work day.   1 Answer
    • What has put me back in the job market?   1 Answer

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There was several steps to the interview process, at least 2 on the phone, the job was if Tampa Florida, they flew me there, put me in a room and got me a car, to get to the third interview.Excellent company so far

Wrong Shift was offered

Maintenance Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (North Charleston, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called and had to haggle for a better wage than what they were offering. They seemed to be ignorant to the fact that off shift was not an option.

Interview Questions

• Experience with PLC, CNC machines, Conduit, Electrical Knowledge.   1 Answer

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metamora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Metamora, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was in a local coffee shop. The interviewer was very honest and fourth coming. We covered certain expectations of a successful candidate and reviewed items in my past experiences that would allow me to meet the expectations. We also covered future opportunities which were available to me based on my work experience.

Interview Questions

• How does my pervious experience prepare me for the position interviewed for.   1 Answer