Advanced Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

vague but to the point. no tour of plant lots of talk about no OT so no need for OT pay....That was crap. Talked alot about how hard it was to keep people I now know why. His people skills sucked

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metamora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Metamora, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was in a local coffee shop. The interviewer was very honest and fourth coming. We covered certain expectations of a successful candidate and reviewed items in my past experiences that would allow me to meet the expectations. We also covered future opportunities which were available to me based on my work experience.

Interview Questions

• How does my pervious experience prepare me for the position interviewed for.   1 Answer

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Detroit, MI) in January 2009.

Interview

Via phone

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This is all we have to give due to your site manager required more pay so he sucked most of the pay budget up.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Greenville, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

Very thorough. Lots of video interviews and phone screens. In Person interviews in Peoria HQ were panel style. You will talk to a lot of people up and down the management chain. I guess this is good, it gives you a chance to ask questions of lots of different people and understand what is important to them. They will dig into your past experiences and ask lots of detailed questions. Be prepared to discuss the specifics! The video interviews can be annoying when the connections aren't always great, but it saves on travel. The people I met in Peoria were very polite during the in person interview. It was tough, though. They ask a lot of questions and want to know how you will react while leading a team.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach employee training and development   1 Answer
    • How do you manage high stress situations like a down production line due to poor maintenance.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Greenville, SC).

Interview

It was a private interview conducted by a two man panel, that included the purchasing manager and his boss. I was very comfortable during the interview process. They asked the typical interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. They were personable and relaxed themselves. I guess that's why I felt so comfortable.

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negotiate. They offered a salary, and I accepted. I was pleased with the offer.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Peoria, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

Flew me to corporate office for 1:1 interviews with 3 executives.
    The interview process did not take long. I was known to the company through affiliated work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate for in increase in the offer. We agreed on a place in the middle of their offer and my counter. Very respectful and quick turn around.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Peoria, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

Simple and easy process. The same recruiter is your contact at all times. They will call and conduct a brief phone screen with some basic questions and to discuss your background, and if that goes well, the recruiter will schedule an interview between you and the hiring manager. The interview is fairly standard, about an hour of STAR/BAR type questions with opportunity for you to ask questions as well. Often the interview concludes with a tour of the work area.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that required you to keep track of a lot of details, and the system you used to stay organized.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Rose, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Saint Rose, LA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Very pleasant. Was asked general questions about work experience. Completed an online personality questionnaire next. Finally a face to face interview on site. Site manager conducted the interview and was very honest, straight forward and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with hydraulic equipment?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I first applied online and was called a week later. The phone interview felt like an interrogation and only lasted three minutes. Then I had to take an assessment . If I passed she would call me the next week. She sent me an email asked when was the best time to call me in the afternoon. She didn't call me during that time at all. I ended up calling her when I was available and she wouldn't answer. So we played phone tag for a week. At the interview I meet with three other people, which also felt like an interrogation. The interview only lasted for ten minutes. It was held at a local hotel. A ten minute interview in which no questions about the job were asked, made them decide that I didn't qualify.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions asked had anything to do with the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Technology Services (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There was several steps to the interview process, at least 2 on the phone, the job was if Tampa Florida, they flew me there, put me in a room and got me a car, to get to the third interview.Excellent company so far

Wrong Shift was offered