Advanis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Advanis Interview Questions

2.2

Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanis (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

First you have to go on their website. You answer a lot of questions and watch a lot of videos. You then do a simulation of an interview and they contact you if interested. If they contact you they do another interview by phone and if they decide to keep you, you do an online training that's paid.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would react to a certain situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't really try to negotiate but everyone was really nice

Market Research Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanis in April 2014.

Interview

My Application process was good and I was flagged ahead of a lot of other applicants. So one week later I was scheduled for a telephone interview. I found the telephone interview to be a little confusing. I have never done this kind of job before, and I was questioned about it. I felt that the telephone interview could have been more professional seen as I have never done this kind of job before. I won't re-apply unless I get a more professional interviewer. I was not impressed. I was not offered a job either.

Interview Questions

• Sound like you are nervous? I said yes I was because I have never done this job before.   Answer Question

Remote Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanis (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Need to be bilingual in Montreal office. Many tests to do via internet (call test, typing test, logical test...) .

Interview Questions

• the typing test was a little bite "heavy" since you have to type without mistake as fast as you can. You have to do it in French and in English as well.   Answer Question

Call Centre Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanis (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was via email to set up a telephone interview. I received a sample survey to practice and during the interview I read the survey and answered some questions.

during the training process, it was about 8 hrs long. 5 hrs on the phone and 3 hrs of studying. All paid time.
    the 5hr on the phone training was good for getting used to surveys but not good for allowing you to get familiar and comfortable with the portal ... right after training they allow you to work - and it is overwhelming at first

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advanis in June 2011.

Interview

The process for working at Advanis begins with an online application. All of their jobs are remote work-at-home positions, so online applications are the only acceptable way of applying for this position. Once Advanis reveiws your application and resume, they contact you (via email) to set up a telephone interview.

The telephone interview process, I found, was quite easy. Previous to the interview, you had to quickly fill in a general pre-screening sheet and email it at least 1 day prior to your interview. You also have to print two different "practice" surveys to do during the phone interview. You also have to call a 1-800 line which is basically a telephone FAQ.

The interview is relatively easy, all that was asked it, "Do you have any questions, do you meet the requirements, do you still want the job," and then you go through the two surveys, you pretending to be the interviewer, while your interviewer pretends to be the respondant.

After the initial telephone interview (which took about 45 minutes), you have to complete a self-paced test and introduction to the company. This process takes about 3-5 hours to complete. You reveiw the company history, fill in the tax forms, and watch and learn how to do the job. In the end, you are tested, and are required to score a 36/41 to procceed.

Next is a 1 1/2 - 1 3/4 hour conference group call, which consists if your group team leader and about 6 or 7 other candidates. In this phase, you reveiw 6 or 7 real calls, and assess them based on the curriculum and guidelines you learned about in the self paced training. This step is easy, and allows you to become introduced with your team leader and fellow co-workers.