Advansoft International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advansoft International

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advansoft International (Newark, NJ).

Interview

it was cool they were frienddly nd they were asking my background and eduucation previous experiences wat u worked on they were trying to know how good am at doing work all those they were looking at my resume asking some questions from those

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advansoft International.

Interview

nothing. you can just walk in to get offer letter. They will get all your Passport, employee Authorization card or Opt Card ,i-20, I-94, Visa details and will give you offer letter.

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advansoft International (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview.One on Skype and One on Phone.After i cleared telephonic round i was called for skype interview. During the skype interview i was asked my previuos projects and issues i faced during the development of the project.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advansoft International (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

I was hired because of my experience with procurement and sales in the manufacturing industry.Since I already had experience in the industry and a degree in Materials Science and Engineering,I could use my problem solving skills and analytical skills to impress the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• 1.How was my previous experience working as an Inspection/Process Engineer?
      2.How I handled clients for product delivery?
      3.How I handled vendors when the delivery deadline was near?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate.As a new grad with a Master's In Material Science and Engineering my salary expectation was minimum of 50k,I got the offer for 60k.