Advantage Human Resourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advantage Human Resourcing

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Human Resourcing (Addison, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

They called me on the phone indicating that they found me off of careerbuilder. I was asked to come in for an interview and met with one of the hiring managers. They asked me what my style of recruiting was. I described it to them and they were impressed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They indicated to me that a rate (lower than what I requested) was the highest they were able to go. They told me that after I had worked for a short time and prooved myself I would be able to get a raise. After being hired, however, I found out they were lieing in both cases. People hired after me were offered a rate that was 50% more than I was making. Also, the company hasn't given raises for the past 5 years.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Human Resourcing in December 2008.

Interview

met with manager, then met with same manager, had phone interview with someone in HR, another phone interview with someone in Marketing, and was asked to come back in for a tour and paperwork.

Interview Questions