Advantage Security Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advantage Security

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Advantage Security (Aurora, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

very ignorant to my last jobs details as they only were concerned with other employee failures and the rate of retention is not good- they hire inexperienced young people

Interview Questions

• can you stay up more than 4 hours? can you walk for shifts - can you write - can you read   1 Answer

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Security.

Interview

Professional, informational and relaxed. Very friendly, positive and motivating. Love this company and their staff. Would highly recommend this company. Dress professionally, be confident and clearly answer all questions asked. Present your best side.

Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advantage Security (Aurora, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

i sat down they interviewed me they said whats up i said just chillin then they offered me a job n i said ok thats cool then i started working and then they started giving me money

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advantage Security (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I turned in an application and they called me in a day or two later. They basically asked if I wanted the job. I said yes and here I am. If they select you than you will have to go through orientation. Which is basically where you sign the paperwork and learn about advantage. They also cover some basic traits they want out of their officers.

Interview Questions

• Truthfully this was a very casual interview with few questions. Its was more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. It is contract security, it is what it is.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Advantage Security (Aurora, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

They contact you then you will probably have an interview within the week then orientation and drug/background screening the next few days afterwards. Overall it was very simple but a little time consuming.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Security (Denver, CO) in December 2013.

Interview

Easy, but they really want military or law enforcement experience.

Multiple years of Security work and attention to detail for proper reporting.

Able to write and express one's views factually, with a clear understanding of being non bias while preparing the report.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advantage Security (Fort Collins, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

After handing in all your application papers-
    The major question of the interview was handling an emergency and what you would do.
    I answered I would follow instructions from supervisory personnel and emergency services.
    You will receive on the spot a
    criminal background check and
    a oral drug screen.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an emergency?   1 Answer
    • What kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer
    • Are you a team player?   1 Answer