Advent Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

1.9

Help Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very skim, they found my resume on a job board, contacted me and sent me a three line description of the position. The whole process was very brief yet confusing, after each step in the process I was referred to a different person.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any interview questions, other than "are you available", "when can you start?"   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called and was pretty straight forward. Talked about the company and asked a few questions. I was told my resume would be forwarded to the hiring manager and to wait for a call in the following days. I waited for a call but no call ever came.

This company was totally unprofessional and wasted candidates time.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

C#, SAP technologies

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Technical section consists of o/p, complexity, C language and DBMS.
        Aptitude section consists of questions from basic permutation combination, probability.
        Verbal section consists of questions from sentence rearrangement, sentence correction and reading comprehension.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference strong, weaks, read only and copy ?
      What is Adapter Pattern ?   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Warangal (India)).

Interview

i attended in my college placements. they selected me and didn't gave any reply. once they called and asked me give another interview in the Hyderabad office. then i didn't attended further rounds.

US Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgaum (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Belgaum (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process is just to check the fluency in English language and politeness while talking . So use minimum words with Maximum Impact . All the very best for your future .

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The worst ever... Was called and asked the normal questions (CTC, joining period, Exposure, etc.). Once when i reached the venue asked the same questions and was told that they will get back to me. This did not happen only to me but the same process happened to at least 5-6 interviewees. Being in HR and a recruitment professional myself, this was the worst interview process ever seen.In Bangalore Advent office

Interview Questions

• None. all were very basic which have been asked during the telephonic and again repeated by the same recruiter in the 1:1.   1 Answer

HR-Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

NO MORAL ETHICS R FOLLOWED IN THE INTERVIEW
    they only need girls in the office and they need for there entertainment and needs like if a girl is pretty they r for sure hired and even if they
    boys r treated as much as ignored and interviewed

Interview Questions

• as i told u team lead need girls and the interview will be more than an hour for good looking girls and they dont even ask ab what is HR r What is sourcing ,y u have choosen this job and all and 3-5 max minutes for others like normal looking girls and they conduct this interview only and only as a formality and to seek and excuse that they r rejected and the interview is just an excuse and its a flirt session and   1 Answer
    • not for me they have asked ma fellow questions does she has boyfriend or not it seems by the teamlead......   1 Answer

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Good one they will hire if you have good communication and they will offer you if you can work with their budget, Mainly thiey looking for Salary negotiation the main pros is budget

US Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Normal Introduction Round. Then Written Round Just For Formality. 2 More Face-to-Face Round With Head Recruiter & A Team-Leader. Finally, At Last Skype Round Of Interview Conducted Inside The Organisation With A Guy From Texas.

Interview Questions

Boring Workplace. Deadly Envi0ronment.