Advent Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advent Global Solutions

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called and was pretty straight forward. Talked about the company and asked a few questions. I was told my resume would be forwarded to the hiring manager and to wait for a call in the following days. I waited for a call but no call ever came.

This company was totally unprofessional and wasted candidates time.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

C#, SAP technologies

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The worst ever... Was called and asked the normal questions (CTC, joining period, Exposure, etc.). Once when i reached the venue asked the same questions and was told that they will get back to me. This did not happen only to me but the same process happened to at least 5-6 interviewees. Being in HR and a recruitment professional myself, this was the worst interview process ever seen.In Bangalore Advent office

Interview Questions

• None. all were very basic which have been asked during the telephonic and again repeated by the same recruiter in the 1:1.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Good one they will hire if you have good communication and they will offer you if you can work with their budget, Mainly thiey looking for Salary negotiation the main pros is budget

US Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Normal Introduction Round. Then Written Round Just For Formality. 2 More Face-to-Face Round With Head Recruiter & A Team-Leader. Finally, At Last Skype Round Of Interview Conducted Inside The Organisation With A Guy From Texas.

Interview Questions

Boring Workplace. Deadly Envi0ronment.

US Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Recruitments provide opportunities to departments to align staff skill sets to initiatives and goals, and for departmental and individual growth. Proper planning and evaluation of the need will lead to hiring the right person for the role and team.

Interview Questions

• Did you face any difficulty in finding this place?
      Tell me something about your self.
      Why does this role interest you? Or why have you applied for this job?
      Why do you think should we take you for this job?
      What is your greatest strength?
      What do you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
      Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
      Do you know anyone who works with this company?
      Answer Question