Adventist HealthCare Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adventist HealthCare

Adventist HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare

Interview

A phone interview was the first part and an online interview is the second part. The phone interview was not too bad. The questions are simple and straightforward. The second part of the interview is the most important. They also ask for references.

Interview Questions
  • What population are you comfortable working with??
    Answer Question

Adventist HealthCare

Application

I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare

Interview

No structure interview with very random questions. It felt unprofessional, the interviewers from the department were not concise and extremely casual, to the point that I didn't want the job, very wishiwashi.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adventist HealthCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare

Interview

Answered video prompts online then was scheduled a phone interview with the director and clinical specialist (I applied out of state). The process was organized, the perfect length, and through. HR got back to me quickly and promptly.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions came from my resume, which I really liked as it told me they saw me as an individual and took the time to look at my experiences leading up to the interview.

Adventist HealthCare

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare

Interview

I was emailed by the recruiter to do a phone interview. I replied back using the email address the recruiter listed on the email, and it didn’t work. I emailed again using the email address where the email directly came from, and still no response. By then, the job had been posted for more than 30 days. Unprofessional and rude of the recruiter to waste candidates time. Looks like this type of behavior is indicative of what to expect working for Adventist Health (Gaithersburg, MD)

Application

Interview

First call with recruiter, than several in person interviews with manager. Felt like the process was slow but ended up taking the offer with some negotiation. Make sure you negotiate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Simi Valley, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a recruitment day and many people were there you are first interviewed by the nurse recruiter and then if she approved then you went for a second interview the same day with the unit manager

Interview Questions
  • What have you done on your job above and beyond your line of duty

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Orlando, FL) in Jul 2019

Interview

Pretty straight forward and basic HR interview questions. This was a phone interview with the HR manager and the hiring manager. The HR manager had to excuse herself half way through the Interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Adventist HealthCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare

Interview

Applied online, received a call two days after applying' to set up an interview. I wasn't expecting it to be a panel interview 4 females and 1 one Male. They were really awesome, asked great questions and even had great stories of their own to tell. Really down to earth and friendly. 1 hour after the interview I received the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest accomplishment? If you are not offered a position, what would your next move be moving forward?

Adventist HealthCare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in May 2018

Interview

It’s a sit down interview with hiring manager, typically a VP and sometimes another Liaison . The interview felt a little informal . Everyone was very friendly .

Interview Questions
  • Did you ever have a co worker you couldn’t get along with and if so what did you do?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

Met with HR and RT director. Explained my background and why I wanted to get the job. Went over several scenarios and what to do accordingly. Met with HR and RT director. Explained my background and why I wanted to get the job. Went over several scenarios and what to do accordingly.

Interview Questions
  • What was a situation you had to overcome?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews