Adventist HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Gaithersburg, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I emailed the head supervisor and stated my interest in an internship for the Spring of 2017. She emailed me back and scheduled an in-person interview.

Interview was about an hour and I received an offer a few days later. The interviewer was very sweet and we mostly talked about the position and what it entails. She asked me the basic questions but it was more of a conversation than a strict interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths?
      Q: Why do you want this job?
      Q: What are your past experiences?
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Takoma Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Takoma Park, MD).

Interview

Applied on line was called in for interview with recruiter. Met with Director of the department . We went over my resume . Two days latter I met with the CFO and the Departmental Director. Standard interview questions asked.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare.

Interview

Got an phone interview with a recruiter first and then scheduled in person interviews and then here came some drama that I didn't expect. One day before my in person interview, they called me to cancel it and the reason they offered was they have offered another candidate the position. I am wondering how can you decline me without giving me an equal shot the job. Sooooooo ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview question were quite standard. Like why us? What is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

RN Residency Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in April 2016.

Interview

did two different skype interviews with nurse managers from different floors. The questions were the typical nursing interview questions. One of the questions was super confusing and i couldn't understand what she was asking, so i had to come up with a random answer for a question i didnt understand. Otherwise the people were really friendly and awesome, and i heard back from them the next day.

Interview Questions

• Describe an ethical dilemma you have been put in on the job.   Answer Question

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Salisbury, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and one manager onsite. The application process was very easy, staff were helpful and engaging, seemed like a good place to work. Salary was competitive. They were forthcoming about the schedule, needed for a self started, and that the position was new in a collaboration with another health care partner. Was offered the job.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Everything went smoothly. They asked for 5 references and until they receive those, you cannot move forward. They were extremely nice and have everything ready for you to start. Thumbs up

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like "Was there ever a time when you failed at something and how did you resolve it?"   1 Answer

Pathology Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

It was in an office near Silver Spring , about 30 minutes long, there was a woman who walked in and introduced herself she was sweet and kind, then we started the interview right away. She described what the position involved, and how they value patient care.

Psychiatric Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed by an LCSW a few days later asking me to come in for an interview. They were very flexible, I was a student at the time and needed to change my interview time. Very relaxed interview, fairly typical for this type of work. Most questions were scenarios that you had to answer how you would handle. Not a bad experience, but decided that the job wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child that became physically aggressive in a mental health facility setting?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from HR within 48 hours and communicated several times with the HR department. Prior to even having an in-person interview, I was asked to provide references and about 2 months later I was contacted for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• They use behavioral type interview questions with a panel of several individuals each asking different questions. I can't recall any of the specific questions many were standard type questions - describe a time where you were involved in team project, describe a time where you used your initiative to start a project.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Takoma Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Takoma Park, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is relatively easy. It is an interview with HR and with the Director and Supervisor of the unit. The director was extremely nice and the questions were about my qualifications and my interests.