Adventist HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adventist HealthCare Interview Questions

Interviews at Adventist HealthCare

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare.

Interview

Answered video prompts online then was scheduled a phone interview with the director and clinical specialist (I applied out of state). The process was organized, the perfect length, and through. HR got back to me quickly and promptly.

Interview Questions

• Many questions came from my resume, which I really liked as it told me they saw me as an individual and took the time to look at my experiences leading up to the interview.   Answer Question

Clinical Informatics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare.

Interview

I was emailed by the recruiter to do a phone interview. I replied back using the email address the recruiter listed on the email, and it didn’t work. I emailed again using the email address where the email directly came from, and still no response. By then, the job had been posted for more than 30 days. Unprofessional and rude of the recruiter to waste candidates time. Looks like this type of behavior is indicative of what to expect working for Adventist Health (Gaithersburg, MD)

Treasury Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

First call with recruiter, than several in person interviews with manager. Felt like the process was slow but ended up taking the offer with some negotiation. Make sure you negotiate.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Simi Valley, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a recruitment day and many people were there you are first interviewed by the nurse recruiter and then if she approved then you went for a second interview the same day with the unit manager

Interview Questions

• What have you done on your job above and beyond your line of duty   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Orlando, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

Pretty straight forward and basic HR interview questions. This was a phone interview with the HR manager and the hiring manager. The HR manager had to excuse herself half way through the Interview.

Lead Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare.

Interview

Applied online, received a call two days after applying' to set up an interview. I wasn't expecting it to be a panel interview 4 females and 1 one Male. They were really awesome, asked great questions and even had great stories of their own to tell. Really down to earth and friendly. 1 hour after the interview I received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment? If you are not offered a position, what would your next move be moving forward?   Answer Question

Physician Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in May 2018.

Interview

It’s a sit down interview with hiring manager, typically a VP and sometimes another Liaison . The interview felt a little informal . Everyone was very friendly .

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have a co worker you couldn’t get along with and if so what did you do?   Answer Question

Respiratory Care Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Met with HR and RT director. Explained my background and why I wanted to get the job. Went over several scenarios and what to do accordingly. Met with HR and RT director. Explained my background and why I wanted to get the job. Went over several scenarios and what to do accordingly.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation you had to overcome?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in March 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, it went great. If you know what you want it will be easy for you. They told me the second interview will be in person interview. I didn't have the second interview, and also I will have to be tested on nicotine and alcohol.

Interview Questions

• - What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
      - Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it.
      - How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
      - Why are you leaving your current job?
      - When can you start?
      - How did you find this job?
      -What's your hourly rate expectation?
      - After describing the job environment I was asked if it was okay with me to work there.   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Takoma Park, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Takoma Park, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

They asked about myself first and why i am interested in this job and when i told them i might go to health care in the future they wanted to know more about my interest in health care so basically my answers to their question created more questions for them.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this position?   1 Answer