Adventist HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.6

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Takoma Park, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Takoma Park, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

They asked about myself first and why i am interested in this job and when i told them i might go to health care in the future they wanted to know more about my interest in health care so basically my answers to their question created more questions for them.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare.

Interview

I met with the contract manager. It was an interview which turned more into a friendly conversation. Then, I had to meet with th 2 site leaders, at the site which had the job opening.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, I don't remember. They handed me a list of written questions, which I had to return when the interview ended.   Answer Question

Sonographer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in April 2017.

Interview

I sent my resume to HR and was contacted the same day to set up an interview. Interviewed with HR and department supervisor on the same day. Was called the next day after the interview with an offer

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult position and how did you resolve it   Answer Question
    • Name a time your supervisor wasn't happy with your performance how did you respond   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I was able to get an interview fairly quickly, since I was an intern 2 years ago. I was able to meet with the manager. I liked the manager since I have heard wonderful things about her. The interview was more conversational by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• what are my strengths? challenges? why did you leave your previous position? If a situation were to occur, what would you do? Are you willing to work weekends? Are you willing to work as a team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Gaithersburg, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I emailed the head supervisor and stated my interest in an internship for the Spring of 2017. She emailed me back and scheduled an in-person interview.

Interview was about an hour and I received an offer a few days later. The interviewer was very sweet and we mostly talked about the position and what it entails. She asked me the basic questions but it was more of a conversation than a strict interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths?
      Q: Why do you want this job?
      Q: What are your past experiences?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Takoma Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Takoma Park, MD).

Interview

Applied on line was called in for interview with recruiter. Met with Director of the department . We went over my resume . Two days latter I met with the CFO and the Departmental Director. Standard interview questions asked.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare.

Interview

Got an phone interview with a recruiter first and then scheduled in person interviews and then here came some drama that I didn't expect. One day before my in person interview, they called me to cancel it and the reason they offered was they have offered another candidate the position. I am wondering how can you decline me without giving me an equal shot the job. Sooooooo ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview question were quite standard. Like why us? What is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

RN Residency Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in April 2016.

Interview

did two different skype interviews with nurse managers from different floors. The questions were the typical nursing interview questions. One of the questions was super confusing and i couldn't understand what she was asking, so i had to come up with a random answer for a question i didnt understand. Otherwise the people were really friendly and awesome, and i heard back from them the next day.

Interview Questions

• Describe an ethical dilemma you have been put in on the job.   Answer Question

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Salisbury, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and one manager onsite. The application process was very easy, staff were helpful and engaging, seemed like a good place to work. Salary was competitive. They were forthcoming about the schedule, needed for a self started, and that the position was new in a collaboration with another health care partner. Was offered the job.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in September 2015.

Interview

Everything went smoothly. They asked for 5 references and until they receive those, you cannot move forward. They were extremely nice and have everything ready for you to start. Thumbs up

Interview Questions

• They asked questions like "Was there ever a time when you failed at something and how did you resolve it?"   1 Answer