Adventist HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2018

2.7

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I was able to get an interview fairly quickly, since I was an intern 2 years ago. I was able to meet with the manager. I liked the manager since I have heard wonderful things about her. The interview was more conversational by the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• what are my strengths? challenges? why did you leave your previous position? If a situation were to occur, what would you do? Are you willing to work weekends? Are you willing to work as a team?   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was interesting, creative, not typical boring interview questions--the questions were like what kind of car would I have if money were no object and other unusual questions not where do you see yourself in five years kind of questions which was refreshing but could not figure out how I was doing because the questions were so not typical

Interview Questions

• What kind of car would I have if I could pick any car   2 Answers

Negotiation

There really was not much of a negotiation at all

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Salisbury, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with HR and one manager onsite. The application process was very easy, staff were helpful and engaging, seemed like a good place to work. Salary was competitive. They were forthcoming about the schedule, needed for a self started, and that the position was new in a collaboration with another health care partner. Was offered the job.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare.

Interview

Got an phone interview with a recruiter first and then scheduled in person interviews and then here came some drama that I didn't expect. One day before my in person interview, they called me to cancel it and the reason they offered was they have offered another candidate the position. I am wondering how can you decline me without giving me an equal shot the job. Sooooooo ridiculous.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview question were quite standard. Like why us? What is your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Takoma Park, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Takoma Park, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

They asked about myself first and why i am interested in this job and when i told them i might go to health care in the future they wanted to know more about my interest in health care so basically my answers to their question created more questions for them.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply for this position?   1 Answer

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Takoma Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Takoma Park, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process is relatively easy. It is an interview with HR and with the Director and Supervisor of the unit. The director was extremely nice and the questions were about my qualifications and my interests.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Gaithersburg, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I emailed the head supervisor and stated my interest in an internship for the Spring of 2017. She emailed me back and scheduled an in-person interview.

Interview was about an hour and I received an offer a few days later. The interviewer was very sweet and we mostly talked about the position and what it entails. She asked me the basic questions but it was more of a conversation than a strict interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are your strengths?
      Q: Why do you want this job?
      Q: What are your past experiences?   Answer Question

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter. She thought I was an excellent fit for a position at Adventist that had been open for several months. I do not live in the Rockville area, but I was willing to relocate for the right opportunity. I had an initial phone interview with the Recruiting Director. She was very knowledgeable about the position and recommended me for an in-person. She did ask how it would take for me to relocated and how much time did I need for an in-person interview. She said the company would pay for the flight and that if I didn't have t sell my house, then they would be able to relocated me. She said the salary was $80-95k. I thought that was a little low for the DC area.

I then had a panel phone interview with the HR manager, HRIS manager and PeopleSoft developer. They seemed to be impressed with my experience but seemed eerie of having to relocate me. The interview was only an hour and I found myself rushing through some answers because we wasted almost 30 min talking about previous experience.

I was told by the recruiter that I was not selected to move forward in the process because I didn't have enough experience writing reports in PeopleSoft. Sounded like a fluke to me since I have over 8 years experience. She also stated that the relocation had become a much bigger issue that originally stated.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to juggle several assignments? What were the results?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave previous positions?   1 Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Interview

Go through the Human Resources dept. and fill out a job application. Go through there interviewing process. Then if you clear their process and you are satisfied with their process, then you would have a potentual interview with the department you are applying for. If the dept you are applying for wants to pursue you further, then refferals may be requested.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a disagreement with a fellow employee?   Answer Question

Sonographer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in April 2017.

Interview

I sent my resume to HR and was contacted the same day to set up an interview. Interviewed with HR and department supervisor on the same day. Was called the next day after the interview with an offer

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult position and how did you resolve it   Answer Question
    • Name a time your supervisor wasn't happy with your performance how did you respond   Answer Question