Aecon Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Aecon

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Aecon

Interview

I interviewed with about three people on a hiring team. After applying, I got an email with an interviwe date. Then I went into Aecon headquarters and got interviewed by three people, they just asked me a few questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had to take additional responsibility
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aecon (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

telephone interview with HR who was super friendly and lasted about 20 to 30 minutes. the interview was based on Basic behavioural questions. they asked about the background (skills and school), since I did have any related real experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aecon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aecon in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was over the phone, it was relatively quick (about seven minutes), there was some casual conversation between questions which was nice, overall it was very professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aecon (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied via their career website and had a virtual interview (Microsoft teams meeting) last March 1, 2021 with the HR, Area Manager and the QC Engr. I am still waiting for the result of the interview until now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aecon (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

Super nice and everyone was chill, just act like yourself and you'll get through the process. I didn't end up accepting the offer but I would want to work there in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about accounting?

Aecon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aecon

Interview

There were two interviews, first was a phone screening second was in person. The first interview asked why you wanted to work here, where do you see yourself in 5 years and are you willing to travel

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? Describe a time when you were a team player

Aecon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aecon

Interview

I have reviewed your recent projects on your website, and I am familiar with your needs, I have the experience in similar thing but in smaller scales, I strongly believe I have necessary skills, qualities to carry out the job to a very high standard in a very quick time scale.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aecon

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Aecon

Interview

Aecon Material Engineering (AME): I sent the CV through the website, I received a call for interview. 2 month after, I received contract to sign. Be ready for HR hiring questions, STAR method and review the items mentioned below. Training will be provided and is paid there.

Interview Questions
  • Soil Compaction, Concrete test and asphalt testing methods
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aecon (Montreal, QC) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was virtual due to covid. Interview process went smoothly and as expected. A link was sent to me to join the meeting at a given date and time. The interviewer was prepared at the given time and everything went smoothly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aecon (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2020

Interview

There was two rounds of interview. First round was Telephone which was held by HR and it was so friendly talk and 30 mins of behavioral quotations. Second round with managers and HR about your resume and exeprince.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews