Aera Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aera Energy

2.8

Sort:

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aera Energy.

Interview

On campus recruiting - The recruiters asked general behavioral questions and I felt comfortable being interviewed. They mainly focused on my resume. Lasted for about 30 minutes. The first round is pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a situation where you provided a solution to your professor   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aera Energy in September 2011.

Interview

First pass a aptitude test, then panel interview , next wait a long long long long time to hear anything

Interview Questions

• The normal interview questionsGive examples for past problem solving skills, Safety is huge at Aera energy LLC   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aera Energy.

Interview

They came to the college and basically talked about the company's work culture and how much they focus on community involvement. I would suggest that you mention your volunteer skills in your resume because they really care about that sort of stuff. The lady from HR basically told us what they expect from their workers and very helpful in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty straightforward and nothing unexpected. They asked questions like "What is your biggest accomplishment?" and "Why Aera?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Penn State University, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aera Energy (Penn State University, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

Met the people from Aera at career fair at Penn State. They were quite friendly and accepted my resume. Called me up that night asking if I could come for an interview the morning. They said I'd get an email with the results in a few weeks but nobody got back to me after the interview. It's been a year now. I had bumped into one of the interviewers at ATCE New Orleans last year where I found out that I hadn't got the job.

Interview Questions

• None. All the questions were very basic HR and read out from a prepared piece of paper. They migt as well have given it as a questionnaire to fill out rather than make it an interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed through school. Friendly interview team. Asked about ability to perform in team environments.

Interview Questions

• What was an experience I had to work to overcome? And how did I do that?   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in UCLA, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aera Energy (UCLA, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I spoke to the representative at the career fair. I was called for an interview later that day. I was interviewed on the next day and was told to apply online after the interview. They said they would contact in a few weeks if they were interested.

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aera Energy.

Interview

I approached recruiters at my university's career fair. That same day, I received a call in the afternoon to schedule for an on-campus interview the next day. It was a very casual 30 to 45 minute behavioral interview in a random classroom on campus.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about having diversity in the work environment? Why might having diversity be good or bad?   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Application

Interview

The interview was conducted by two Aera employees with varying degrees of experience with the company. The interview was behavioral in nature, with a focus on team-oriented projects. It would behoove the interviewee to prepare for the interview by reviewing their strongest and weakest qualities so as to answer quickly and naturally without pause.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest attribute?   1 Answer

Information Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Aera Energy (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

I was in a contract position to hire. The interview was with HR only, which is not typical. Normally the hiring manager, supervisor, and a few team members will be present. HR is rarely a participant in interviews. I only had one interview, which is not normal either. Most managers conduct several interviews. The hiring process took 6 months, but that was due to bulk hiring at the time. Onboarding does take months.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Aera?   1 Answer