Aesculap USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.9

Surgical Instrument Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Straight forward process, 1 phone "interview", secondary in person interview followed by a final interview. Took less than 2 weeks from interview to first day. All in all, it was what was expected.

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Breinigsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Breinigsville, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied on their website, and was contacted by HR to interview with one their engineers. The first interview was about 30 minutes on the phone going through my resume. I was then invited out to their Breinigsville office for an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of about 5 or 6 different interviews with R&D directors, engineers, and HR employees asking pretty standard interview questions. Everyone was really nice, and it seemed like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• How would you make this instrument? What are the important dimensions?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aesculap USA.

Interview

Talked with the HR lady and she scheduled my interviewer with the supply chain supervisor. We had a nice 30-minute phone interview in which she asked me many basic questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Breinigsville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Breinigsville, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I received an email for an on-site interview after applying online. I spoke to a person from recruiting, two managers, and one of the senior scientists. All were very friendly and asked about my resume experience. No technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain one time you faced adversity and was able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Breinigsville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Breinigsville, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

It is very by the book. Master the STAR technique for answering all questions. They do an initial phone screen, an in-person panel interview, and then you are either given an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced in the past and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Cambridge, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

One interview with 2 people, DM and regional sales manager

Interview Questions

• None, no challenge questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aesculap USA in January 2013.

Interview

Initially went to a career fair and met with an HR representative where I was told to apply online. Then, I was called in for an interview with an HR representative and then a group from the team. Basic behavioral interview questions and a brief presentation. Great company culture with genuine people. Nothing unexpected.

Designer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aesculap USA in February 2012.

Interview

Talked to engineers and directors about my past job experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, they were very amiable.