Cover image for Aesculap USA

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Aesculap USA Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aesculap USA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Bethlehem, PA)

Interview

Overly cumbersome and way too long. Went through 7 rounds of interviews and finally, after all of that, it was between myself and one other person. Maybe not…maybe it wasn’t even down to the last two after all of that. So it was a total of at least 8 either way, or maybe 10+. We aren’t taking about a C or E level role, but even then - is a 7+ round interview warranted? If it takes you more than 3 interviews to know what you want…you don’t know what you want. Save peoples’ time until you pull yourselves together. For a company that finds Lean and Six Sigma methodologies so critical, there’s nothing about your interview process that exemplifies either. Ridiculous, over-engineered, and a waste of time for both candidates and your employees as well.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you to Aesculap?
    Answer Question

Aesculap USA

Application

I interviewed at Aesculap USA

Interview

Zoom interview with future manager, in person interview with manager, personality test, ride along with sales rep in the region and finally another interview w manager and national sales manager.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were standard and not tricky. Interview was a good time to get to know company culture and determine fit for all parties.

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

18h

a

Senior Patient Access Representive

Looking for HR advice! Been with company for 14 years, never a write up , I went into the accessible file drive to see about what holiday I was working NYE or NYDand saw something that should have been in locked mode. It was our new schedule, everyone had to change , company going in new direction. I mentioned to coworkers that I saw something that I shouldn’t have seen and our new work schedule was exposed and some got what they wanted and others did not. Never told them what i saw ..

3 Comments

Healthcare

135.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Aesculap USA~40346
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Aesculap USA? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Aesculap USA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Center Valley, PA)

Interview

I applied at the beginning of January. They got back to me around mid March and scheduled a phone interview. That went pretty well. Just some simple questions about myself and projects. They then invited me for an on-site interview that lasted around 4 hours. They gave me a tour of the place and had me talk with a wide variety of people. Everyone was very nice. I rate the overall experience as neutral because it initially took them almost 2.5 months to initially contact me, and never contacted me to say they decided to move on with someone else. Most of the questions asked were about my project experiences. The harder questions were asked when I interviewed with the design team which I will discuss below.

Interview Questions
  • When I met the design team, they brought in some medical instruments. They asked questions such as "what material do you think this instrument is made of and why?", "why is 400 grade stainless chosen over 300 grade stainless for this instrument?" , "what do you think the purpose of this instrument is?", and "how would you alter this instrument to accommodate a doctor with smaller hands?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Bethlehem, PA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Online application. Initial HR phone screen. Hiring manager phone interview. HR Psych profile assessment. More team phone interviews. Panel Interview/Presentation. Then wait. Then nothing. No notification either way from HR or hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Breinigsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Breinigsville, PA) in Jun 2016

Interview

I applied on their website, and was contacted by HR to interview with one their engineers. The first interview was about 30 minutes on the phone going through my resume. I was then invited out to their Breinigsville office for an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of about 5 or 6 different interviews with R&D directors, engineers, and HR employees asking pretty standard interview questions. Everyone was really nice, and it seemed like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • How would you make this instrument? What are the important dimensions?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Saint Louis, MO)

Interview

Straight forward process, 1 phone "interview", secondary in person interview followed by a final interview. Took less than 2 weeks from interview to first day. All in all, it was what was expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Aesculap USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aesculap USA

Interview

Talked with the HR lady and she scheduled my interviewer with the supply chain supervisor. We had a nice 30-minute phone interview in which she asked me many basic questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Breinigsville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Breinigsville, PA) in Mar 2016

Interview

I received an email for an on-site interview after applying online. I spoke to a person from recruiting, two managers, and one of the senior scientists. All were very friendly and asked about my resume experience. No technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Explain one time you faced adversity and was able to overcome it.

Anonymous Employee in Breinigsville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aesculap USA (Breinigsville, PA) in Feb 2014

Interview

It is very by the book. Master the STAR technique for answering all questions. They do an initial phone screen, an in-person panel interview, and then you are either given an offer or not.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a problem you faced in the past and how you dealt with it.

Aesculap USA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aesculap USA in Jan 2014

Interview

You will 1st Interview with Senior rep. This may be more then one, with 1st being some sort of a phone interview. After that more then likely a 1:1 meeting with senior rep. Then Senior Rep and sales manager. If chosen you will be moved along to Corporate Human Resources.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews