Affinity Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affinity Federal Credit Union

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Affinity Federal Credit Union (Basking Ridge, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Process took about 1 week. I received a call from Affinity stating that I was selected for a face to face interview. I was asked basic questions. The interview lasted about 20 minutes.Interviewer told me interview went well. Did online simulation and passed that as well, I was told I would get a call back, I never got a call from anyone.

Interview Questions

Interview

In the interview, they ask ten questions. Interview takes ten to fifteen minutes. There were two interviewers are very nice and kind. Ask for case, behavior, and technique questions. No unexpected questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a bad situation with a customer in your previous job? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Relationship Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Affinity Federal Credit Union (Basking Ridge, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I met with the branch manager for a preliminary interview before meeting with the market manager for my secondary interview. The entire process took about a week. There wasn't a great deal of back and forth. There is a 90 day onboarding period where you do training at corporate mixed in with your time in the branch.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you overcame a difficult task   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Affinity Federal Credit Union (Basking Ridge, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

They perform credit checks...u sit with two people and interview u asking a bunch of questions listen on a paper...kind of intimidating but I wouldn't say to was very hard.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Affinity Federal Credit Union (Basking Ridge, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Quick and Easy, met with two of the managers in that the department i was working in. Very Friendly. You sit in a room with no windows. at first it may seem like your being interrogated but everything will be just fine.