Affinity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Affinity

2.6

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Affinity (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by Director, AVP, VP and CIO. The interview process took one half day. There was no written test, as the position was for a senior member of the management team.

Interview Questions

• Who is more important for you - your team, your customers or your direct report ?   1 Answer

Apr 22, 2017 – Affinity Fulfillment Team

Not the right Affinity, we do not have a presence in NYC - contacted GD today to get this removed.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Affinity (Torrance, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I had recently gone on an interview for a Corporate Recruiter role and was interviewed by 4 different people over a 3 hour period. They all had scripted behavioral questions in front of them and ask me literally zero questions about recruiting quality candidates or how I have been successful in the past. I did not get the job. Mainly because I am a bad "BS'er plus the questions were ridiculous and unrelated to recruiting!

A couple weeks later, I got on the phone with Tom Keyes after the initial call with the Affinity Recruiter at the time, and Tom and I talked for 45 minutes about my thought process, and workflow mindset explaining how I have been successful in the past. I have been a recruiter for over half my life, and this style of interviewing was so refreshing.

I started the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Tom asked me..."walk me through your process when you first get a job opening?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affinity (Mumbai (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview starting with the technical round. Which focused mainly on web technologies and new. Questions were mostly on protocols, Javascript, HTML 5 and interactions. Various browser related questions as well including the difference between the two most popular browsers.
    Also some basic questions on mySQL, where they tested me on some basic queries. The last few questions were on XAMP and WAMP environments and how do they work.
    HR interview was the very short where I was asked about my problems plus some discussion about the compensation. Last round was with the MD where the contract was signed

Negotiation

The negotiation was short, as this was my first job. There wasn't much to negotiate and they were not ready to negotiate on the salary and gave an assurance of revision post the 6 months

Apr 22, 2017 – Affinity Fulfillment Team

Wrong Affinity, again. We are not in India or anywhere outside the U.S. Contacted GD to remove.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Affinity (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

the Interviewer introduce the company first, then let me talk about myself for the work exp.
    According to the project, ask some questions they were interested.
    At last review the online test that I had completed before the interview.

Interview Questions

Affinity Response

Apr 22, 2017 – Affinity Fulfillment Team

Again, wrong Affinity. We don't have a presence in Canada. Contacted GD to remove.

IT Security Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affinity in September 2010.

Interview

1. Submitted my resume by responding to a open position
    2. Had phone interview
    3. Had a panel interview with technical team members
    4. Had a skill test interview and passed
    5. Offered the position but the offer appeared too low for my experience and skill

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a few application vulnerabilities you are aware of?   Answer Question
    • What is the process for conducting application code review?   Answer Question

Offer too small