Afni Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 118 of over 118 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Afni

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni in Oct 2020

Interview

I filled out the application online. Set up an interview the same night for the next Wednesday. Short phone interview, and then I had to do the assessment that they emailed to me. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to help an angry customer.
    1 Answer

Afni

Application

I interviewed at Afni

Interview

Very quick and easy! The phone interview was scheduled the same day I applied. It was only 20 minutes. They asked mostly behavioral questions. Assessment was completed also after interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Afni

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni in Sep 2021

Interview

There was not a single positive in the application process. I received multiple emails containing broken links, repeated content, and spam-like emails. They no-showed the phone interview (after I received 6 emails confirming and reminding me when my interview was scheduled for) with no email or contact about cancellation or rescheduling my time, leading to me reaching out with a clear-cut time of availability for a future interview. They never respond to the email, call outside of the available range, and email me to say I did not show up for my interview and I could reapply in 60 days. Nothing about this process leads to any confidence of this company or wanting to ever re-apply with how convoluted the pre-interview process is and how they do not respect the interviewee's time.

Interview Questions
  • Providing proof of internet upload and download speeds before the interview.

Afni

Application

I interviewed at Afni

Interview

Very nice and helpful. Worked with me and made sure I had everything I needed. Great environment as well and very clean. Felt like they really wanted me to be there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Afni

Application

I interviewed at Afni

Interview

Slightly agressive, they have a lot of people apply and their goal is to weed out people, while hiring everyone. They don't really seem to care either way, as long as you can sort of speak.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in Apr 2021

Interview

Initial interview, asked a few questions, described the type of work. Very typical stuff. Asked me about the hours and if I thought there pay was okay. Pay is pretty fair I think but I was just not the right fit for them and that is ok.

Interview Questions
  • When was there a time I had to deal with a difficult customer?

Afni

Application

I interviewed at Afni

Interview

It was easy but it took a long time, two to three phone calls all about 15 minutes each. Multiple interviews. They asked basic question, basic scenario questions so be sure to have answers as to what you would do in certain situations ready.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Afni

Application

I interviewed at Afni

Interview

The initial Interview was easy. It was done through MS Teams. The behavioral exam just made you pick the correct answer. A laptop was required for the exam Final Interview is with a supervisor

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Normal, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni (Normal, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

They get back to you in a timely manner and tell you what you should expect from the job. Must be willing to be able to follow their guidelines to be hired

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you were put in a difficult experience.

Afni

Application

I interviewed at Afni

Interview

Non efficient people there in the front office are very rude to every employee and don’t actually care about any of them. Only care about themselves and are unorganized as well as not loyal whatsoever

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience did I have as well as any other call center before
Viewing 1 - 10 of 118 Interviews