KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Afni Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 135 of over 135 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Afni

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni in Sep 2022

Interview

it was easy a very easy interview process. they just asked me things that are normal interview questions. and then emailed me for a meeting online. along with other recruits.

Interview Questions
  • how will you describe a rainbow for a blind person
    Answer Question

Afni

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Afni in Jul 2022

Interview

I applied through a job board then the company reached back within 3-5 business days with an email asking to schedule a phone interview.The process was quick typically 30 minutes asking general questions and details about the position needed .

Interview Questions
  • How would i be a great fit for the company and my skills acquired.

Afni

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni in Jun 2022

Interview

Applied online on the website, did the speed test, got an email for the interview, selected the interview date and time, the interview lasted about 10 mins, after the interview was over.. i was sent an assessment to do, said they would reach out to me about 1 business day. Haven’t heard anything yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Afni

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni in Jun 2022

Interview

Quick reply back after submitting application! Make sure they are hiring around that time so your application can be pulled around the same time that everyone else’s is being pulled.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with Afni?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Manila, Manila) in Apr 2022

Interview

BAIT and SWITCH!!!!! I was recently sent a letter in the mail (USPS) regarding a remote position for a licensed property casualty agent. I followed the link and applied online. I received an invitation to sign up for a phone interview the next day at 11:40am. I took time to research the company and prep for the interview. When I took the phone call the caller stated that they had closed the insurance agent position months ago but wanted to interview me for an entry level customer service position. The caller stated that she saw no problem with the situation and this is how business in the Philippines is often conducted (I live in South Carolina). I urge people to take extreme caution with giving up your time to interview with this organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at Afni (Austin, TX)

Interview

Phone interview basically behavioral questions. Use STAR method to answers the questions! It was quick, the interviewer was very polite and accomodating. I think around 5 or 6 behavioral questions concerning the position your applying. Google some interview questions and answers for behavioral questions and pretty sure you'll nail it.

Interview Questions
  • How to handle irate and angry customers? and tell me one instance that you overcome and what is the result.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in Mar 2022

Interview

It was really relaxed it was a phone interview and it was straight to the point. It was more of my interviewer telling me the job specifics and asking if I still wanted to position.

Interview Questions
  • If I was willing to commit to 90’s of training with 100% attendance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorchester, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afni (Dorchester, SC) in Feb 2022

Interview

It's a straightforward process from start to finish with a quick turn-around time. You apply on their website, receive an email to send a screenshot of the speed test result, schedule a brief 10-15 minute phone interview, complete a personality assessment, and receive an offer call if you pass. The Company outsources its recruitment so don't be alarmed if you are communicating with overseas individuals. Unfortunately, it was not made clear to me in advance that you will be required to be on camera during your entire shift so the Company can monitor your home environment. Also, the actual job duties and client you're working for will not be disclosed until the offer stage so there's a chance you could go through the whole process and not have an interest in the program you're offered. Equipment is provided.

Interview Questions
  • Will you require any time off in the next 90 days?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni (Tuscaloosa, AL) in Feb 2022

Interview

Finally got an interview request, went to pick a date and time only to find they had none. Sent a text to them asking when the best time to check back for an interview was and they scheduled it through text. Was asked to send another speed test before the phone interview and I did so. The recruited called later than the interview start time. Couldn't find my speed test until I sent it another two times. Asked several questions, only two of which had to do with sales, then said I had to do an assessment. She claimed it was a Call Center Simulation assessment. It was not. It was more of a personality quiz asking questions to see if I had a drive for performance and how I felt about sales. Including asking if I was willing to haggle prices with customers. I was not because I was under the impression this was not a sales job but a customer service one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afni (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

It was very simple they keep updated during the process and the they are very polite and helpful and they will work with you to get you started and you will enjoy the hiring process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Interviews

Afni Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Afni as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.05 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Web Chat Customer Service Representative and Customer Service Representative (CSR) rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Web Chat Sales Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Afni takes an average of 6 days when considering 151 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Web Chat Customer Service Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Afni according to 151 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 21.04%