Afni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The selection process has two sections. The first was a computer based test including Math, English and a simulation. This was followed by a personal interview. The computer based test was pretty easy with some basic math questions and some vocabulary. The personal interview was on a one on one basis with the usual questions, about yourself and your work experience, your work ethics etc.

Collection Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Typing test, application, along with assessment, which was to the point a process. Unfamiliar with but as a serious minded individual I won't give up but continue too seek an opportunity to work in the Bloomington, and Normal area, job prospects in Chicago are far and few and in between.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate   1 Answer

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

1. Applied on-line
    2. Contacted by HR on phone for a 15 minute phone screen. General questions about why interested in job.
    3. Came to office for testing a week later. Consisted of a 20 minute training video and then an hour-long testing session of listening to 8 acted-out collections phone calls and selecting and/or rating possible things for the collections agent to say or do along the way. Also, there was a 5 minute typing test of copying sentences. Then, even though I had applied on-line, they had me fill out a blank paper application that requested the same information. Plan on spending 2 hours for all of this, even though they tell you 1 hour.
    4. Came back to office 2 days after testing for an interview with HR rep. More general questions, mostly about past working experiences, challenges, and overcoming them. They want to see you "open up." This took about 40 minutes
    5. When hired you get an offer letter, info packet, and paperwork for a drug test. You have 48 hours to take the drug test.
    6. On-the-job-training takes 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer was upset with you and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you were confused and how you gained an understanding.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting pay is a couple of dollars over minimum for this position during training. Seems like there will be room for negation after training. They also mentioned that there were bonuses.

Operation Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in September 2009.

Interview

The process took way to long. After trying to complete a non-existent application for position from employee referral I was able to submit interest via email to a member of management. After two different personality tests and four 1:1's, two panel discussions and a luncheon, they finally offered low. By just guessing, time spent overall was over 20 hours spent on interviews with the company. Many times the emails for communications to coordinate interviews times were unprofessional with misspellings, a casual attitude and rescheduled a number of times. Office & workplace seemed professional and front desk & frontline personnel encountered during visits was customer service friendly. Culture discussed in interviews was overly reliant on great place to work & need to flexibility.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I met with the Training Manager, and the former SIte Director. They were very nice, and asked the normal questions for the position. They asked me to teach them something to show that I know my audience, and could teach it successfully. I had already been with the company over four years when I applied to be a trainer, so this helped me immensely in getting the position. After offering me the position, they asked me to commit to one year in that department, but before the year was up, they downsized the department because they had to keep canceling new hire classes. They were unable to fill them to meet the needs of the project. I really enjoyed being a trainer, and probably would have stayed with the company if not for the downsizing.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you can be effective as a trainer in the Universal Project?   1 Answer

Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni.

Interview

Great process, good interview, ready to sign.

Interview Questions

• last part was the amout of pay for the responsibiity and hours. EPIC FAIL   Answer Question

Poor pay for responsibilities,work hours, work load and stress factors.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Afni (Leesburg, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

Do some assessments on line, they call you for a phone interview and you answer a few questions and they offer you the job over the phone. Never see anyone. You have to bring your actual H.S. diploma or college degree with you on the first day. They make a copy of it.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had an irate customer and how did you handle it and what was the result?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You get $9.50 an hour. Period

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

First application on their computer, then my first ever personality test on their computer, then oral interview in person with a recruiter. The interviewer was very courteous. The oral part went very well.

Interview Questions

• How long could you commit to this job?   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Afni (San Antonio, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

This was pretty basic. They ask the same questions all other companies ask.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you went out of your way for a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in June 2008.

Interview

1. Registration and test is the day you apply.
    3. Test consist in understandin and computer skills. Computer and written test.
    4. if you pass you receive a call for a personal interview.
    5. Last, they call you for a brief last interview in the language you choose.

Interview Questions

• would you do if your car doesn't start when going to work??   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very simple, you take 2 tests: one to make sure you type a number of characters in one minute. The other test would be simply read comprehension and math. After you take the 2 tests and pass, you will be directed to HR who will go over the salary and give you a starting date for training.