Afni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Afni Interview Questions

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afni.

Interview

the interview process was very easy because it was laid back and they asked you very simple questions. Many usually get hired unless you fail the employment test before the interview.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I was initially contacted by them a thru indeed. I was called the very next day and asked to interview that same day. First you will do some basic testing which takes an hour, then several interviews by a hiring specialist then a manager, then HR then a fourth person comes in and offers the position and gives you your training scheduling.
    I then proceeded to the background checks and had to obtain my School transcripts.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you could not answer a question for the customer if youdid not know the answer and your supervisor was unavailable?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni in February 2017.

Interview

The whole process went very well. Be yourself and be confident. It all takes between 2 and 3 hours. You first fill out application details on site then some tests. If you do well on your tests, you get a 1st initial interview and if that goes well, you get a final interview. Show ownership, show you are a go getter. I got offered the job on the spot. Took my drug test same day. I am super excited. I start in a week.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress and how do you feel about de escalating.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Arrived at location to take a computer test that is mostly about sales and customer service and some math calculations, pretty easy. Had a short interview afterward with the usual questions and got hired right away.

Interview Questions

• Have often were you late to work at your previous job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The selection process has two sections. The first was a computer based test including Math, English and a simulation. This was followed by a personal interview. The computer based test was pretty easy with some basic math questions and some vocabulary. The personal interview was on a one on one basis with the usual questions, about yourself and your work experience, your work ethics etc.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

First application on their computer, then my first ever personality test on their computer, then oral interview in person with a recruiter. The interviewer was very courteous. The oral part went very well.

Interview Questions

• How long could you commit to this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

there was a pre screen interview followed by a computer test on basic vocabulary and reading skils. After that there was a one on one interview. it was a basic interview with standard questions. no surprises. Fairly low standards theat shouldbe enouph info for the purpose of this inquiry

Interview Questions

• How long do you intened to work here   1 Answer

Collection Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Typing test, application, along with assessment, which was to the point a process. Unfamiliar with but as a serious minded individual I won't give up but continue too seek an opportunity to work in the Bloomington, and Normal area, job prospects in Chicago are far and few and in between.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate   1 Answer

Web Chat Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

90 minute computer assessment that was not hard, just involved. Simulated call center situation which was fun. Passed the assessment. Then a strange thing happened. I met the the interviewer who refused to allow me to take notes. I take notes because I'm conscientious and hold myself responsible for what we talked about. Maybe they don't want conscientious people at Afni. We quickly brought it in for a landing and I moved on.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and scheduled an appointment to go to Afni and take as assessment. There are three parts to the assessment: a vocabulary and personality section, a math section (word problems and percentages), and a simulation.
    Very easy. Just be honest and double check your answers. The simulation is very self explanatory, just be sure to pay attention to it.
    Also, the assessment can take a while so set aside a few hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Afni?   Answer Question
    • What's your schedule like?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 6 months to a year and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to deal with an angry/upset co-worker, classmate, etc.   Answer Question