Afni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 25, 2018

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The selection process has two sections. The first was a computer based test including Math, English and a simulation. This was followed by a personal interview. The computer based test was pretty easy with some basic math questions and some vocabulary. The personal interview was on a one on one basis with the usual questions, about yourself and your work experience, your work ethics etc.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni.

Interview

Went in and took the exam and then was given an interview. The interview was not too difficult and was told that I would be contacted soon with a response.

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni (Bowling Green, KY) in October 2017.

Interview

45 minute computer test followed by an interview upon passing. Took a tour of the facility. Was interviewed and asked to come back the following day for a second interview. Was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• When did you deal with a situation where a customer was displeased and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview made me feel the company had difficulty keeping employees weather do to working Conditions employee treatment or hourly pay rate which is 25% less then equivalent positions I have interviewed for was doughtful of accepting position before informed of pay rate

Customer Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

You take a test via computer at the office as well as a drug screening at a nearby office. The test via computer will ask multiple general knowledge questions that having a high school education could be passed.

Interview Questions

• You are given a script to read as if you were talking with the customer with one of the employees in another room.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

They sent an email, scheduled an interview. When I arrived I had to do tests on a computer. The computers are in the main lobby, so it's a little weird. Then I interviewed, got sent for a drug screen. Accepted the job and started two weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in Opelika, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Opelika, AL).

Interview

It was very easy. I first had to take an assessment on site which took approx an hr. You have to list your jobs and addresses that dates back 10 years. After the assessment, the representative informs you if you passed or not. If you pass, you are asked to come back for an face to face interview. If you have extended training and certification in customer service or a degree, bring transcript to discuss salary. The interview was quick. Consisted of like 5 questions. Always ask quedtions when asked to peak their interest in you.

Interview Questions

• Explain one time you handled a difficult customer? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I went to their office to complete the application and was interviewed on the spot, the same as most of their walk-ins.
    There was a personality quiz, an assessment for basic math (mostly percentages) and vocabulary, as well as a simulation for working with their software while handling customer calls. I think it altogether took around 45 minutes.
    After this, they interviewed me once, and asked if I'd be willing to wait for the second interview for the same day, which was really just a shorter version of the first with a different person. Each interview was between 10 -15 minutes. Both interviewers were very kind, understanding, and professional. Nothing to be intimidated over as long as you demonstrate an understanding of the position and what the keys of success will be for you to fulfill the role.
    Finally, they offered me the job, presented me with my schedule, and welcomed me to the team. I start first thing after Labor Day.
    Time for the whole process varies mostly with traffic and wait times. It was 3 hours from start to finish for me on a busy day.

Interview Questions

• In this high stress environment, what would you do to keep yourself calm and motivated through each day?   Answer Question
    • What do you have to contribute to this company?   Answer Question
    • Why should you be chosen for this position in light of the competition?   Answer Question
    • What would your last job say about your attendance?   Answer Question
    • What is your understanding of this role?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you handled an irate client/customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me what good customer service means to you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

I must say this is one of my best interview encounters ever because they did application and interview same day. You also get to pick your interview date and time. It is so simple and has a very relaxing and people friendly atmosphere. The whole process is greeted by nice and professional employees who are eager to help. If I had to do it all over again I most certainly would. Awesome interview process.

Interview Questions

• what was your previous work before applying here at AFNI?   1 Answer
    • what would your previous employer say about your work performance?   Answer Question
    • what do you think the pros and cons are about giving you feedback about your calls.   Answer Question
    • what do you expect to get out of working for AFNI?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Afni (Bowling Green, KY) in June 2017.

Interview

There were several disiplinary questions that were asked on the pre screening. The face to face interview also had several disiplinary questions. They asked a lot of questions about how I handle stressful situations.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afni.

Interview

the interview process was very easy because it was laid back and they asked you very simple questions. Many usually get hired unless you fail the employment test before the interview.