Afni Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Afni Interview Questions

Interviews at Afni

2.1

Interview

It was easy, I applied online and was emailed a couple of hours later for an interview that afternoon. I logged in and selected my availability. They told me about the company and position and how remote training is happening because of covid.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni.

Interview

I applied online at their company website. A few days later, I received an email to schedule a phone interview, which had two parts. Both calls were a few days apart.

Interview Questions

• How would you copy and paste using only the keyboard?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to assist an upset customer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Afni (Auburn, AL) in July 2020.

Interview

They kept me updated every step of the way. I went online and selected the interview slot I wanted. That interview went as planned then she told me I was selected for a second interview and gave me some time slot options for the next interview which was basically the same interview with a different person.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay motivated when people are telling and cursing at you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

Inbound calls for Verizons customer care you have to be able to use the telephone and computer system and have a upbeat personality to deal with unhappy customers. The interview itself was very easy only took ten minutes on the phone and now I am scheduled to do the exam and second interview at their location on Monday. Really easy process I applied yesterday interview on phone today and two days from now I go to location there is a mandatory training to go through and salary is three dollars more an hour than I expected overall I would have to say excellent experience

Interview Questions

• If I would be physically able to do a desk job behind a computer all day   1 Answer

Subrogation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

overall a good experience, they are very nice people and simply want to get to know the real you and see what skill you have that will help you exceed in your desired position.

Interview Questions

• what skills do you have that qualify you for this job   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in September 2019.

Interview

App online, go in for assessment, if you pass you get interview if not they tell you someone would call you. It maybe took about 45 min total. There is a typing test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to learn a new system?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in August 2019.

Interview

I filled out an online application, and was contacted by a recruiter within a few days for a face to face interview. I was interviewed by a shift super who made the interview seem casual. I was asked how soon I wanted to start before he stood up.

Interview Questions

• What’s your greatest achievement?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Afni (Bowling Green, KY) in April 2019.

Interview

I first applied for the position online. The the next day first thing in the morning I got an email letting me know they were interested in taking the next steps towards the interview process with me.
    This was followed a few short hours later before Noon by a call from a very nice Lady to verify my interest, then scheduling my first interview the same day around 3pm.
    Around 2 minutes early the phone rang at which point the Gentleman and I proceeded with interview #1 ( The Phone Interview). This Call lasted around 20 - 25 minutes and ended by scheduling my in person interview the following Monday.
    I arrived right on time and waited till 12:30 for my interview that was scheduled at Noon to begin.
    This interview was very similar to the 1st, they ask a lot of character questions and want lots of detail. Throughout the process I felt very Welcomed. They kept me informed of everything. Made me feel like a valuable employee before I even got the job offer which was presented immediately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond what was expected of you and Why.   Answer Question

Subrogation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Afni (Bloomington, IL).

Interview

It was an overview from the Interviewer of what the job entailed. Then asked me standard and pre-printed interview questions, none of which you can anticipate because they really don’t pertain anything, just a way to have you think on your feet and see how you communicate. Unless you are a complete moron Afni will hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Afni (Tucson, AZ) in January 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview set up next day after applying. Phone interview consisted of past experience and how I handled certain situations. Was asked to come in a week or so later and completed an assessment and giving permission for them to run a background check. Two weeks later they called, verified one thing on my report and confirmed my start date for 12 week training.

Interview Questions

• Have you had a disagreement with a superior, if so, how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question