Agilent Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 359 of over 359 interviews

What people are saying about Agilent Technologies

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Agilent Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

molto positivo, trasparenza e onestà da parte dei manager, mi hanno messo a mio agio. Prima c'è un colloquio conoscitivo telefonico poi ce no sono due successivi con i manager del reparto più tecnici

Interview Questions
  • Esperienza pregressa, cosa mi piacerebbe fare, motivo per cui ho scelto l azienda
    Answer Question

Agilent Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

Started with phone call by the recruiter. It was just an overview about my education and work experience. Couple days later received a call from the hiring manager assistant. Walked him over my resume and answered some questions. A week later, I was invited to in person meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Multiple one on one interviews and some group interviews. Process was SLOW, recruiters were constantly changing and difficult to get in touch with, the process was halted for months before resuming. I was asked for references and then ghosted about the position. The next contact I got was from a recruiter asking if I'd be interested in a position that paid 20% less than my asking minimum salary, which was insulting, to say the least.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Agilent Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

First round opened with a 15-20 minute presentation using PP slides without questions. Followed by 55 minute conventional interview with four person panel consisting of would-be boss and 3 would-be colleagues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Agilent Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

The Hiring system is very weak. I cleared all the rounds , they took my documents for Offer generation but then they put me on hold for 10 days just to say they have closed the position.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were out of context which did not correspond with the JD

Agilent Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

Describe yourself and explain your resume. What is your greatest personal achievement? Why is our company interesting to you? Project-related experience and work experience. What was your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?

Interview Questions
  • What was your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpinteria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Carpinteria, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Had a phone interview with recruiter, then a video call interview with R&D Hiring Manager, and then three 1 hr back to back panel style interviews via video call. Interviewed with 10 people total. No one ever responded after I completed the lengthy interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a situation in which you had to work closely with others.

Agilent Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

The first interview was on the phone with a recruiter. They asked me several screening questions and then provided me with some background on the company. The second interview was a series of four 20 minute video calls with members of the team that I would be working with if I was hired. I logged into the meeting on time, but no one from the hiring team showed up. I immediately contacted the recruiter with whom I had scheduled the interview for assistance but did not receive a reply until later in the day. The recruiter told me that there must have been an issue with the meeting link. I encountered this issue when interviewing with another company, and they immediately called me on the phone to continue the interview. Agilent had my phone number from the first interview, so I'm not sure why they didn't try an alternate way to contact me. Based upon the response I received in subsequent interviews, I received the impression that the recruiter had never made the hiring team aware of this interview. I was able to reschedule the video calls for the following week. The interviews were very conversational in nature, and the interviewers seemed genuinely interested and engaged in the conversation. After the video calls, I was told by the recruiter that they would be in touch shortly. After a few weeks of silence, I contacted the recruiter for an update and did not receive a response. I contacted the recruiter again three months later and still did not receive a response. At that point, I logged in to the Careers website and saw that I was no longer being considered for the position. Had it not been for the interview mix-up and the lack of a timely response, I would have given this interview a positive rating. However, I was very disappointed by the lack of professionalism exhibited in this interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about my experience with troubleshooting, working with customers, and working as part of a team to resolve issues.

Agilent Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Agilent Technologies

Interview

First class interview session. Interviewers were very genuine and attentive to answers. They make me very comfortable and made the interview very conducive for effortless conversation. Questions are more technical nature fitting the job requirement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Agilent Technologies (Madrid) in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was divided into two phases, a telephone call with the talent recruiter and an online meeting with the corresponding dignities. The interview was fluent and conversational. Both parties realized pertinent questions and got suitable answers

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 359 Interviews