AgreeYa Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AgreeYa Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and organized
    Review of my skills and qualification
    Job description provided
    Negotiation of salary
    Review of Benefits offered
    Detailed description of the client site and the purpose for the position
    Determine start date
    Interview with client
    Offer given

Interview Questions

• Experience with specific applkications   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

After 2 phone interviews with recruiters, phone interview with sales director, a face 2 face with the local area director was arranged. The meeting went well. However., after being told an offer was imminent, another series of phone interviews with a plethora of management asking the same non-sales related questions. I informed the recruiter I had another offer and that this multiple (now over 9 interviews with over 6 people, over a 2.5 months period). The recruiter constantly saying an offer is imminent, finally I said no more interviews, make a decision yes or no. The recruiter was horrible about following up or being able to talk to management. The local manager (the only one who actually met me, 1.5 hours) was out of the loop and clueless. Waste of town. Recently they contacted me again , I refuse to respond.

Interview Questions

• One of the many odd questions pertained to why a former (small company) employer didn't have more employees and a larger Linkedin presence.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (San Carlos, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

My skills, experience in a different field and general business structure and knowledge were discussed, finding out if I was a good fit for the opportunity that was presented. We discussed software I had used, my general interaction abilities, and managing style.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you willing to work flexible hours managing a team overseas that would need meetings early?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (Folsom, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Shady, Under-Handed Recruiting Practices!

Apparently they are adept at H1B Visa sponsorship. All of the "good" reviews are from those sponsored by Agreeya.

Here is my interview experience:
    Was contacted by a recruiter and their manager. Advised them I was in 2nd round interviews for other opportunities. They did not take no for an answer, and expressed an urgent need for client SMUD (Sacramento Municipal Utilities District). They said the previous consultant selected did not show up, so they really needed a qualified candidate to submit, as the client had a very urgent need. I reminded them that I'm in 2nd round interviews for other jobs. They begged me to consider, as it was Thursday afternoon, and the client needed someone on that upcoming Monday. We settled on a rate and they asked me to come to the Folsom office to sign paperwork, so they could put me on a call with the client on Friday, and start work on Monday. Told them I was working on something, but they insisted it had to be done that day. So I rushed to the Folsom office (an hour away in traffic). When I told the receptionist who I was there to see she looked at me blankly, as if she had no idea who that was. So I mentioned their "manager", again she did not know who they were. I looked at the email from them on my phone, which they sent after I was in transit. It said to meet with a "Managing Partner" who happened to be the CEO Ajay Kaul. She told me to have a seat and said he was in a meeting (I was early...). I asked her to let the other two gentlemen know I was there, again *blank stare*. Another man comes out and invites me into a small conference room. All of his questions started at square one from my background to rate of pay. Then the managing partner was available, started from square one with him as well, while the previous gentleman sat in on the discussion. At the end he told me he'd like to have me meet the client early next week. I told him what I was advised, which he politely dismissed. No paperwork was prepared and presented. Not even an application or questionnaire. I think they use H1B visa hopefuls to drive professionals to their offices by any means necessary. They absolutely lied to me and wasted my time. Very unethical in my book. I do not like the way I was lied too. Nor the way I was treated. This looks very bad for their clients, especially SMUD.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions.

Interview

Agreeya was recruiting for a position to work for their partner companies. After a conversation with the lead recruiter, she referred me to one of her staff to dig deeper into the opportunity. When I asked the staff member if he reviewed my credentials with his supervisor, he said no. I should have concluded the call then. So, I had to have the same conversation with the staff person as I had with the supervisor. The job description was a bit boiler plate, and when I asked detailed information about the position, the staff person gave me the telephone call equivalent of shrugged shoulders. The staff person did not follow-up with me, nor, replied to my follow up calls.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions.

Interview

Only Client Interview

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions.

Interview

It was taken by client. It was 2 step process: telephonic and one on one. 1st round was purely technical & second round was technical & behavior related. Both round were average and you will be asked basic technical question including question which might tell if you have really worked on that technology or not.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Its really transparent and unto the level for the position they hire for. they check over all dimension like problem solving approach, programming design, Technical skills, communication skills, etc

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to job descriptions. I didn't found anything unexpected.   Answer Question

Java Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions in September 2014.

Interview

2 Levels of Interview. It was telephonic skype interview. Highly technical. Exposure to core and strong web service. Need to know all core java very thoroughly. Also on WebService part. Some scenarios based questions also will be asked.

Interview Questions

• Core Java , Collections, WebService, Spring , Hibernate   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was there - but to a limited extend. Need to prepare for this. I specifically asked for facilities provided for families and insurance coverages. Overall I got a good package.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (Folsom, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position via LinkedIn and was contacted by an internal recruiter for an initial phone screen (~45 min), which went fine. The next level was a phone interview conducted by the actual hiring manager (~1 hour). Typical background questions were asked as they applied to the position and there were no questions out of the ordinary. Next level interview was a F2F interview with the hiring manager and the company's managing partners on-site. This is where things went south and in my opinion, very unprofessional.

I arrived promptly for my interview (9:30am), but waited for 20 min in an empty conference room for my first interviewer. First interviewer was one of the managing partners and the conversation flowed well. I subsequently waited for another 30 minutes for my next interviewer to arrive and eventually had to ask the receptionist if anyone was going to come talk with me. After waiting another 10 minutes, someone did finally come talk with me, although briefly. I waited yet another 20 minutes for the hiring manager and other managing partner to arrive. Interview with them went fine and finished off the interview process talking with a potential colleague. I left their office at 1:40pm. First, never in my 17 years of professional experience have I seen or heard of anything like this happening to a potential job candidate. Second, it never dawned on anyone that I was there from 9:30 am to 1:40 pm without an offer to go to lunch to finish the interview process. Needless to say I was stunned. For the first time in my career I almost walked out of an interview, but came to my senses.