AgreeYa Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at AgreeYa Solutions

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 47 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (India)

Interview

There were total 3 rounds. 1st round was based on technical skills. They asked basic questions on manual testing and sql. In 2nd round it was more deep technically with intent to know about any new technology.

Interview Questions
  • Manual testing Automation selenium Sql
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (India)

Interview

Technical round in zoom, about Tableau ,data base SQL, roles and responsibilities. Process is more than one hour, prepare everything in tableau filters parameters, functions, data extraction,data bending data joining, joining tables, subquiers,

Interview Questions
  • About real time experience data extraction data errors and row level security
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2020

Interview

Contacted in mid-April by the recruiter, reviewing collection industry software project manager / product manager / manager role requirements and my unique qualifications (20+ years experience in the collection industry, as owner and software developer, then 15+ years software development, and finally 15+ years product management experience). The recruiter was very excited about my qualifications, saying he had not found anyone so qualified for the role. Still, it took several weeks for the recruiter to schedule a first interview, with no updates from the recruiter, until requested. First bad sign. 2 weeks later, a first interview was finally scheduled with a senior manager and a project manager. That interview was cancelled at the last moment, with no notice from the recruiter, by the employer due to a fire drill, and rescheduled for the next day. The interview went well enough, with a request from the project manager to answer questions about my A.I. work (extensive) in writing after the interview, which I did. Again, no response from the recruiter for several weeks until a request for an update obtained a "no feedback yet" reply. 2nd bad sign. After 4 weeks, an interview was scheduled with a top-level executive, to whom the recruiter thought (but wasn't certain) the role would report. The recruiter warned me that the executive was very busy and that I needed to get right to the point and keep the interview short. The executive was a few minutes late to the interview and apologized. He then provided a very detailed basic overview of the "collection industry" for several minutes, to which I politely listened. When he was finished, I asked him if he knew that I had several decades "collection industry" experience. He said he did not. I asked him if he had spoken with the people who previously interviewed me. He said he had not. He told me to expect a call back in a few days. The call never came. The executive's lack of knowledge about me and my domain + product value was the 3rd and BIGGEST bad sign. I realized that I wasn't the person for this role . . . because it required a FULL understanding and communication of what was needed by key managers and my ability to deliver on those needs. That essential success component obviously wasn't present. After several examples of poor or non-existent communication and lack of response (and respect for an applicant), I contacted the recruiter and removed myself from further consideration. Several days later, the recruiter said that he still had not heard from the executive, nearly two weeks after the last interview. But, he said that the executive "do not like you on this role" (exact quote). I asked the recruiter how he knew what the executive felt since he had not received a feedback reply from the executive. The recruiter did not respond, yet again. Think long and hard about wasting time interviewing with this company . . . and even longer about accepting an offer.

Interview Questions
  • A written overview of my extensive A.I. work, in NLP, chatbots, CVML, etc.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (Noida) in Dec 2019

Interview

Well defined and smooth interview process. Proactive feedback given by the recruiter at each & every stage of the interview and informed on the next steps. Thorough professional approach in dealing with candidate. Really impressed with their process and approach.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions on professional career and technologies strength.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (United States) in Nov 2019

Interview

Phone sceening followed by a skype interview. Background checks, paperwork(agreements, w4, etc.), drugscreen. The hiring process took a month and the start date was pushed back two weeks. Everyone at AgreeYa was very help ful.

Interview Questions
  • Was I able to code and populate a database with file data?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (United States)

Interview

Phone interview with AgreeYa, than phone interview with client, than face to face with client's technical team leader, than interview with hire manager. That's it. Nothing too tough. No racket science.

Interview Questions
AgreeYa Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (Irving, TX) in Jul 2019

Interview

Verbal interview taken on phone, background verification, previous experience discusison, number of years of experience, describing my previous work, education expreince, references submission, contract signing. Professional documentation, timely guidance, prompt responses

Interview Questions
  • Preivous experience, Technical questions , domain questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (Noida) in May 2019

Interview

There was one online test followed by telephonic technical interview. After that I got a call from HR for F2F technical and managerial discussion. Only technical discussion had happened that day. HR had again called me for F2F discussion with manager on the next day. On next day I had technical discussion with PM followed by director. After that I received feedback from HR that there will be interview with client but that did not happened in the next couple of days. After 2 days, I received verbal response( when I made a follow up) from HR that client interview will be in the next week. In the next week, again there were no response from HR. I called them again then they informed that now they are looking someone internally to fill that position. This was very disappointing and unprofessional approach. Most important this has happened second time with me from AgreeYa side.

Interview Questions
AgreeYa Solutions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (India)

Interview

First round was coding test in hacker rank. That was one related to json parsing and another related to database query. Second round was telephonic ,asking some design question like design chess game

Interview Questions
AgreeYa Solutions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AgreeYa Solutions (Pune)

Interview

Face to Face interview at client location and wait for feedback, when asked for feedback even technical round is cleared they told the position on hold. Worst experience about interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Related on skills mentioned in resume and work profile experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews