AimLoan.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AimLoan.com Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA).

Interview

After applying online I received an email the next day to come in for a pre-employment test. The following week I received a call to come in for a second interview with Vince and Jill. The interview was really laid back and more conversational than interviews I've had in the past. Vince and Jill were great and they made me feel really comfortable. After the interview they went over what the position would consist of including: pay structure/benefits,
    responsibilities, and opportunities to grow within the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at AimLoan?

Why are you leaving your current position?   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

After applying for the position, I received an email to come in for pre-employment assessments. I scheduled the tests for 2 weeks out. I arrived on a Saturday morning and was met by a wonderful instructor (Flora). After completing the tests, I was able to briefly meet the VP Jill; she asked if I could come in later in the week for a face to face interview with both her and Vince. I must admit the face to face was one of my favorite parts of the entire interview process. It was a pleasure speaking with both Jill and Vince. I felt very comfortable and the interview felt more like an in-depth conversation as opposed to other interviews I have been through. I really appreciated that. The interview process is thorough and easy to navigate from start to finish. Thank you Aimloan team

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy because they make it more like a conversation rather than asking a question and then having to respond. I really liked that about my interview.

Interview Questions

AimLoan.com Response

Sep 18, 2017 – President

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple with complete communication throughout the process. I applied online and received an email shortly after regarding a test session. Not long after the testing I received a call from Jill to set up an interview. The interview with Jill and Vince was laid back which created a comfortable environment. We talked and discussed the different positions and how each job works to make the process flow.

Interview Questions

• The biggest question they asked was why I wanted to work for the company. The main questions asked during the interview were about my personality and work/educational history.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied for the position of office assistant with AimLoan.com a couple of weeks ago. A few days later I got an email with an invitation to take a test with them; the test is timed and includes a typing part, an essay and a multiple-choice part that tests your detail orientation and math skills. After taking the test, I meet with one of the hiring managers for a short interview and she said they will get back to me by the end of the week.
    Immediately after that, I got a call for an interview for the very next day and I met with two of the hiring managers, who were very friendly. The interview process was easy, they asked about my current and previous jobs and why I applied to that position. They explained a little about how the company works and they sent me to do the drug test right after the interview and I couple of days later I received a call with the job offer.

Interview Questions

AimLoan.com Response

Loan Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and smooth. After applying, I was contacted quickly and asked to come in to take some tests. I took a typing speed test, a math test, a grammar test, an attention to detail test, and a vocabulary test. In addition to that, I was asked to write up to a page about myself and to take an introvert/extrovert questionnaire. I met with a hiring manager and answered a few questions about where I had worked and gone to university. Later that day, I was called and asked to come in for another interview the following day. This was a more traditional interview with two interviewers. They assured me that they would get back to me by the end of the week regardless of whether or not I was chosen to continue on to the next step. I was again contacted very soon after that for a final interview/drug test. Finally, I was contacted with an offer. I never went more than two or so business days without hearing from AimLoan and was always assured that I would not be left in the dark even if they went with other candidates.

Interview Questions

AimLoan.com Response

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I emailed in my resume for the open position, a day later I received an email to come in for testing with several dates available. After 2 days I've received an call to come in for a interview. The interview was very simple as I already have experience with the mortgage industry. I was then explained the position and the comp plan

Office/Loan Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume on a Monday night. Tuesday morning I received an email to come in for testing. Several dates and times were offered for testing and I took the soonest one, which was Wednesday. Testing was in a group setting and included various tests that tested for typing speed (timed on a computer), personality (introvert/extrovert), writing sample, attention to detail (timed), grammar and spelling (timed), math as well as abstract math (timed). Coming with your application already filled out will allow you to focus on testing. The hiring manager came in after testing was completed and briefly spoke with me about what I was tying to accomplish and if there were any hinderances to working (school schedule, another job, etc.). Later that afternoon I was called back to come in for an interview. Thursday morning, I interviewed with the founder/president and the vp of operations, who both made the face-to-face interview process very comfortable. They seemed genuinely interested in making sure Aimloan was a good fit for me as well as me being a good fit for Aimloan. Later Thursday afternoon, I was offered a job contingent upon passing a urine and hair drug test (results took 3 business days). The following Tuesday I received a call from the vp of operations formally offering me the job as well as an email with the offer letter and all documents needed to be filled out before my start date. Very efficient. I start Thursday and couldn't be more excited and thankful to have been afforded this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Aimloan? How do you know you'll be happy here?   Answer Question

Feb 28, 2017 – President

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA).

Interview

The interview process was very quick which was great as I was trying to find a new job as soon as possible. I applied online and submitted my resume and cover letter and received an email the very next day on dates and times that were available for me to come in for testing, their schedule was very convenient for me to come in during lunch, after work, or on the weekend. We did testing on typing, math, spelling and grammar, finding errors, and wrote a brief outline of why AimLoan should hire us. At the end, we met the Vice President/Operations Manager who reviewed our tests and did a quick overview of our resume. During the interview I got to meet the President of the company and he went over the different departments of the company and their roles, how long to expect to train through each tier, and pay scale.

Interview Questions

AimLoan.com Response

Oct 12, 2016 – President

Loan Processor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at AimLoan.com (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied, then heard back 1- 2 weeks later from VP of Ops to set up pre-interview test/screening type apptmt; was also sent an app form to fill out/bring in. Went in to the office on a Saturday morning; it was a group-type event, very relaxed (I didn't dress up as for an interview - just nice/casual/clean presentation and others did the same). The staff were very friendly, put me at ease, and it was a quick (maybe 1/2 hour to 40 min, total?) event where there was a quick typing test and short, timed tests for vocab, math/reasoning, etc - then a brief meeting w/ the President (Vince Kasperick) who was there that day; again, very comfortable, brief info session going over application. I was told I would be contacted w/ results the following week; I did hear back the following Wed, scheduled interview for next day; interviewed w/ VP of Operations (Jill) and it was quick and to the point, not difficult questions, just going over my personal history and what I expected from the position and describing the position, company and training setup, etc. She was very up front with any questions I had about the company and position (plus I had done research already and I highly advise to do the same). Overall, a very positive interview experience for me.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Loan Processing?   1 Answer

Oct 12, 2016 – President