Air Hygiene Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Air Hygiene

Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Hygiene.

Interview

after turning in an application, you will receive a phone call from management to set up an interview date. On site interview/brief orientation around the faility and equipment . Job offer by email

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Hygiene (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed, alot of it was him discussing the job and making sure that you were not thrown off or mislead by anything prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a problem within the team or even a problem with a teammate themselves   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, they have a set way of doing business that is laid out in the boardroom for you to ponder later

Staff Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broken Arrow, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Hygiene (Broken Arrow, OK) in June 2013.

Interview

Guided Tour, very few questions, offered job my email a few minutes later. Called to setup the interview. Went in a few days later and met with a hiring manager. Met with Vice President. The entire interview took less than 30 minutes.

Test Technician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Hygiene in April 2010.

Interview

General Hr questions were asked. Nothing very technical. Checked for attitude and adaptability. They were interested in people who were open to new things.