Air Liquide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 5, 2018

2.6

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I received an employee referral from a friend, and interviewed directly with my prospective manager, who asked me basic questions about MATLAB programming and my knowledge of chemical engineering (which was minimal as I study Computer Engineering). Having worked with PID controllers was a plus as was GUI development with MATLAB.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Applied on the University portal, and received invitation of on-site interview one month later. I met with two accounting managers, and the interview was about one hour long. Overall, the interview was pretty enjoyable. There were no surprise questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Interviewed at a campus after I met them at the career fair. The guy was super nice who interviewed me. The questions were all behavioral questions was not really interested in your technical skills. Was in Houston, TX

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

sat one on one at a school career center room. The interviewer had list of questions that the HR wanted and the interviewer went through the list and asked typical behavior interview questions that lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewer was very good and friendly, and made me feel at ease real quick.

Interview Questions

• most were typical behavior questions. toughest one: 'tell me about a situation when you saw something hazardous, and how you took care of it'   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Met them at a college career fair. I then had an on campus interview with them that lasted approximately 1 hour. Heard back from them over a month after my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how I value safety and an example of doing things the right way even when it is harder.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (College Station, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through university, met recruiters at career fair, then was invited to interview on campus day after. Questions we're typical stuff i.e. "name a time you wen't above and beyond what was asked", and the lady interviewing was very easy to talk to. I felt I did well but was not offered. Also they will ask if you are willing to move, but when they tell you that you received the position they won't tell you where you'll be located until the next semester.

Interview Questions

• Hardest question: Name a time you had to make a recommendation to someone   1 Answer

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

The first step in the process was a 30 minute behavioral interview. The interviewer asked basic questions about my resume, then we went in to where I want to be in 5-10 years. The second step was a recorded interview that I did through an online portal. After that step was completed you found out if you received an offer or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They sent you an offer via email.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Was a 1 on 1 interview, asked about 5-6 questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

On campus recruiter; attended mandatory info session. Interview was 30 minutes

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

I applied and requested an interview through my University's recruiting system. My interview request was accepted. There was only one interview, with two people in the room--the actual interviewer and another person taking notes along side. Interview was quick and easy, basic questions. I asked when will the decision be made and when will I find out, and I was told within a week. I didn't get an email or any response until one month later that I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty straight forward. Tell me about yourself. strength/weakness, challenge you faced, a time you worked with someone difficult, a time you were a leader.   Answer Question