Air Liquide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.5

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It was fine. All I did was talk to the recruiter a bit and he put me in for an interview. The interviewer was very nice and asked vague but easy to answer questions. Most people who did the interview agreed with me.

Manager, Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy. Must stay on top to get in. HR ineffective at simplest processes. Once in, interview very easy compared to other companies. Hiring is mainly based on whether they like you more than skillset. Archaic thinking though so very frustrating at times. no relo. very top heavy. Real easy work if you just want to vegetate but not at all satisying to those requiring a challenge.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, behavioral type questions with pat answers. When can you start, etc. Image carry alot of weight and conceding to status quo so being an "independent thinker" is very dangerous. New ideas take forever to absorb......   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was very helpful and challenging. There was a phone screen and a technical portion that was face-to-face. The interviewers were very nice and guiding me throughout the process. I enjoyed my experience. They asked good questions and were not aggressive in the interview process. I met with a total of 5 people during the final onsite interviews. The interview were a good mixture of behavioral questions and technical questions. They want to make sure you would be a good cultural fit to the company along with having the intellectual horsepower to succeed at your job

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership experience?
      What are your favorite projects?
      How many people have you managed?
      What are your passions outside of work?
      What are your career goals?
      Are you available to start immediately?
      1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)).

Interview

I went through 2 rounds of interview. First round was technical engineering questions. Second round was casual chat with MD of the firm. Both sessions held on different days, 2 weeks apart.

Interview Questions

• Briefly draw and explain the P&ID in your final year plant design project.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

Typically 2-3 interviews with 3 people in total: your direct bosses and the HR responsible. Mainly focus on your personality, how you handle different work situations etc. No test of knowledge or skills. Very friendly people

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: how do you perform under stress, can you make fast decisions, give example, where do you see yourself in x years etc.   1 Answer

For International Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied through university. The process started with a phone interview and at then I was asked for a 1 to 1 interview. The personal interview was easy with no technical or behavioral questions, only general questions. The main question was: what do you know about Air Liquide? The interviewer answered this question in detail.

Estimation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was internal to another subsidiary in another asian country. But expectation was high from manager. He wanted to make sure that he is getting some-one pre-prepared to start delivering from day one. And i am pretty sure he got the right fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very painful. Still I am not sure what are basis of their offers. I am getting expatriate package but net in hand is far less than what i was making in US.
    I feel truly disappointed by it. But i take this assignment as an opportunity to get exposure with high end executives who are top decision makers in global management.

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

the process took one day. it was walk in interview .The questions asked were on my thesis and basic structural analysis.the level of difficulty was average.There were questions on shear force and bending moment diagrams of continuous beam and overhang.Overall it required good hold on basic mechanics and structures.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Liquide (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

written test followed by HR and technical interview. written questions are from basic steel and structure engineering as well as IS codes. HR questions are very easy to answer, one should be thorough with basics and concepts.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Paris (France)).

Interview

Very straight forward process. Being an english speaking American company, there is no pressure on the employees to learn the local language. Highly recommended in Europe.
    The company also encourages people to move between functions to learn new things. It is encourages to move between HR, to marketing, sales, supply chain and so on.

Interview Questions

• Main focus was on motivation, mobility, interest in the field, openness to learning to new things and concepts.   Answer Question