Air Liquide Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 309 of over 309 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Air Liquide

Air Liquide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview

Ho fatto un primo colloquio telefonico con gli human resource seguito da un colloquio via Skype con il responsabile tecnico. Il terzo colloquio mi hanno fatto la proposta di contratto

Interview Questions
  • Domande sul mio lavoro precedente
    Answer Question

Air Liquide

Application

I interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview

The interview process consisted of first a behavioral interview on campus and then a panel of interviews with several Air Liquide higher-ups as part of a Super Day on campus.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me your strengths and weaknesses? Describe a challenge you faced and how you came over it? Describe a time you had a conflict and how you got over it?

Air Liquide

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview

Received a call from HR regarding interview arrangement. Went for Interview which lasted about 20 mins with the reporting manager and HR personnel. Thereafter, receive update from HR within 2 weeks. The entire process was smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Liquide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview

Colloquio da neolaureato molto semplice, chiedono per lo più domande sulla tua vita e sui lavori fatti in università. Alla fine per le ultime domande mi hanno chiesto di rispondere in inglese.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Liquide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview

Après un entretien avec les RH j’ai reçu un mail du staff technique pour un test de 12heures. Le problème aucun feedback même pas le RH pour dire que ma candidature n’a pas été retenue. J’ai envoyé un mail pas de réponse .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Air Liquide

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview

3 rounds of interview that consist of the HR, the direct reporting manager and General Manager. Your past experience and working attitude, team spirit seem to matter more more than paper qualifications and grades.

Interview Questions
  • Please share a time when you had a conflict and you resolved it.
2 people found this interview helpful

Air Liquide

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview

Premier entretien avec le manager sur les compétences techniques et la formation, puis second entretien avec la RH agréable avec des questions classiques sans pièges et un test à l'oral d'anglais.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Paris)

Interview

I got contacted pretty quickly to set up the first call We had a very cordial conversation about the position, the context, my situation, and desired next steps The interviewer got straight to my salary expectations They ghosted me - I sent a follow-up email and got no answer ever since.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Air Liquide

Application

I interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview

I had a interview with manager and hr’s employee. Typical questions about experience and abilities. Women were nice. Interview was in polish but there was also a question in english to check my english.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience, what did you learn during studies and apprentice

Air Liquide

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide

Interview

It was a online based, one way interview where you answer the questions accordingly, and they will submit the recording to the company. Before the actual interview, make sure the mic and camera is working properly. A test run is given to allow you to make sure the videos is clear visually and audio wise.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe an Innovative solution you came up with to solve an issue. 2. Why would you want to join Air Liquide?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 309 Interviews