Air Liquide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air Liquide Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.6

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online in March and received a phone call from a recruiter in May. Only general background checked. And he told me they will tell me if I can get a phone interview within one week. But I received a decline letter two days later.

Interview Questions

• Research background. Salary expectation. Working visa status or not.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I only had a phone pre-screen but that was enough to set the mood and the experience I would've had if I was hired. A recruiter pre-screened me and was really, really rude. Constantly interrupting me when I was answering her questions, giving me responses such as "Mmm hmm, uh huh" and responded with ".....and?" instead of asking me to elaborate like a professional would. Sounded like she wasn't even listening because I had to repeat myself and answer questions I had answered from previous questions she asked. At the end she'd ask me "Benefits?". I asked her to clarify and she goes "Do you have benefits?". Yeah, I'm a full-time employee as my company, why wouldn't I have benefits? As an HR professional myself, this was such a turn-off from a company who has a reputation for being great. Even though I didn't move forward in the interview process, if I did, the initial contact was such a disappointment in how I was talked to.

HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide (New York, NY).

Interview

A one-on-one interview with a HR manager.
    Questions asked were pretty basic and not particularly difficult.
    Overall was a very pleasant interview and I was able to learn more about the company and HR functions.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Fremont, CA).

Interview

It was a very laid back easy interview where I first met with the hiring manager followed by a second meeting with the team. I didnt even have to present my research.

Director, Market Strategy - Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Newark, DE) in August 2016.

Interview

Ridiculously long, inept and non-trustworthy. The interview process consisted of 6 interview rounds, one of which included a trip to Paris, France where I met 5 executives who were very arrogant. None of the business leaders of the company, if you can call them that, understood the healthcare market and many lacked business sense. Not only did I meet close to 18 personnel and go through that many discussions, but they had me construct and deliver two 60 minute presentations on the US healthcare market. The US personnel were appalling in their communication with France and vice versa. For instance, imagine being told after the first meeting that you're well liked and the proposed salary is X, then go through months of work to be screened to learn during your very last discussion in Paris that the US staff never communicated that salary figure with France (who always holds the final decision). Either it was pathetic ineptness or a scam to get me to divulge as much market intel as possible, free of charge. I listed the interview as very difficult not because any one step was, but because of who you're dealing with and the ridiculous smoujt of effort that make you go through to simply be screened. Thank goodness I landed another offer from a well respected and thoughtful biotech firm. Applicants beware Air Liquide!

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It was fine. All I did was talk to the recruiter a bit and he put me in for an interview. The interviewer was very nice and asked vague but easy to answer questions. Most people who did the interview agreed with me.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Fremont, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by an onsite interview after a week.
    During the onsite interview, I gave a presentation and talked to five different people.
    One of the manager was very ignorant and barely gave any attention to candidate.
    I did not hear anything back in a month even I sent follow-up letters to HR and the hiring manager. Very disappointing experience. Just wasted my time and cost of flight- they did not reimburse it.

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Freeport, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was very very long, they asked me to explain my back ground which was working with compressors, pumps, seperators, flow control devices, oil heaters, Amine treatment units, dehydration units, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is you goal in the type of work you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very easy, I told them what pay I wanted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

applied online. Got a phone call to come in. Met a few members of the team. They showed me around the place and I got into a room where a few of them sat down with me and we talked about the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Then tested me on how well i knew the company / important SOPs   Answer Question

Other offer

Production Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Fremont, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Got hooked up with an interview through Bradley Morris. Didn't even have a phone interview before going to the site. Interview with 3 different guys, about 30 minutes each. Also given a nice tour of the site. Interview went well and all the guys I talked to were awesome, down to earth guys.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions... Describe a time where you didn't want to do something but knew you had to do it to get the job done..   Answer Question

Not a suitable location due to extremely expensive cost of living in the area.