Air Liquide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2018

2.6

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX).

Interview

I talked to the recruiter at Carrer Fair. We had a really good conversation so I already had a feeling I would get an interview. Later that day, attended the info session and got an email for an interview slot. Interviewed the next day and heard back in less than 2 weeks -- shoutout to their HR for being on top of their stuff!

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions - nothing technical. Didn't even feel like an interview, we just had a normal conversation the entire time!   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Newark, DE).

Interview

Interview process consisted of 5 stages spanned for ~ 2 months.
    Phone screen with group manager, project manager and HR. Technical presentation over a hangouts and a full day technical interview on site.

Interview Questions

• Why interested in company, particular field, concerns about the company?   Answer Question
    • Situational questions: Explain when you failed.   Answer Question
    • Most of the questions were targeted in relation to their core business (gases).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Interviewed at a campus after I met them at the career fair. The guy was super nice who interviewed me. The questions were all behavioral questions was not really interested in your technical skills. Was in Houston, TX

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

One on-campus interview that lasted about 30 minutes. All behavioral questions, no brain-teasers of any sort. Questions were relatively straight-forward and the interviewer seemed to genuinely be interested in my answers.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Met them at a college career fair. I then had an on campus interview with them that lasted approximately 1 hour. Heard back from them over a month after my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how I value safety and an example of doing things the right way even when it is harder.   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Career Fair at my University, then on campus interview. After this, you are given a person to contact and they are supposed to email to let you know if you got/didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical Behavior questions: Describe a time when you missed a deadline, what happened.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Applied on the University portal, and received invitation of on-site interview one month later. I met with two accounting managers, and the interview was about one hour long. Overall, the interview was pretty enjoyable. There were no surprise questions.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

There are 2 rounds. A Skype interview and an onsite. For the onsite interview, you will be asked to first give a technical presentation to everyone in the team. And then interview with around 8 ~ 10 people one by one. 1 or 2 of them will be super technical and others are more a mix of technical and behavior.

Interview Questions

• Give a technical presentation of a project you did to the whole team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

sat one on one at a school career center room. The interviewer had list of questions that the HR wanted and the interviewer went through the list and asked typical behavior interview questions that lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewer was very good and friendly, and made me feel at ease real quick.

Interview Questions

• most were typical behavior questions. toughest one: 'tell me about a situation when you saw something hazardous, and how you took care of it'   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online in March and received a phone call from a recruiter in May. Only general background checked. And he told me they will tell me if I can get a phone interview within one week. But I received a decline letter two days later.

Interview Questions

• Research background. Salary expectation. Working visa status or not.   Answer Question