Air Liquide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.6

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Newark, DE).

Interview

The interview consisted 5 rounds: 3 telephonic interviews, web ex session (1 hr) and a full day onsite interview.
    Very Well organized process: Arrangements, transport and the overall process.
    Onsite interview was not challenging was more focused on building up conversations bilaterally.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Career Fair at my University, then on campus interview. After this, you are given a person to contact and they are supposed to email to let you know if you got/didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical Behavior questions: Describe a time when you missed a deadline, what happened.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Applied on the University portal, and received invitation of on-site interview one month later. I met with two accounting managers, and the interview was about one hour long. Overall, the interview was pretty enjoyable. There were no surprise questions.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

There are 2 rounds. A Skype interview and an onsite. For the onsite interview, you will be asked to first give a technical presentation to everyone in the team. And then interview with around 8 ~ 10 people one by one. 1 or 2 of them will be super technical and others are more a mix of technical and behavior.

Interview Questions

• Give a technical presentation of a project you did to the whole team.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Dallas, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

sat one on one at a school career center room. The interviewer had list of questions that the HR wanted and the interviewer went through the list and asked typical behavior interview questions that lasted about 30 minutes. The interviewer was very good and friendly, and made me feel at ease real quick.

Interview Questions

• most were typical behavior questions. toughest one: 'tell me about a situation when you saw something hazardous, and how you took care of it'   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online in March and received a phone call from a recruiter in May. Only general background checked. And he told me they will tell me if I can get a phone interview within one week. But I received a decline letter two days later.

Interview Questions

• Research background. Salary expectation. Working visa status or not.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

I only had a phone pre-screen but that was enough to set the mood and the experience I would've had if I was hired. A recruiter pre-screened me and was really, really rude. Constantly interrupting me when I was answering her questions, giving me responses such as "Mmm hmm, uh huh" and responded with ".....and?" instead of asking me to elaborate like a professional would. Sounded like she wasn't even listening because I had to repeat myself and answer questions I had answered from previous questions she asked. At the end she'd ask me "Benefits?". I asked her to clarify and she goes "Do you have benefits?". Yeah, I'm a full-time employee as my company, why wouldn't I have benefits? As an HR professional myself, this was such a turn-off from a company who has a reputation for being great. Even though I didn't move forward in the interview process, if I did, the initial contact was such a disappointment in how I was talked to.

HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide (New York, NY).

Interview

A one-on-one interview with a HR manager.
    Questions asked were pretty basic and not particularly difficult.
    Overall was a very pleasant interview and I was able to learn more about the company and HR functions.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Fremont, CA).

Interview

It was a very laid back easy interview where I first met with the hiring manager followed by a second meeting with the team. I didnt even have to present my research.

Director, Market Strategy - Healthcare Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Newark, DE) in August 2016.

Interview

Ridiculously long, inept and non-trustworthy. The interview process consisted of 6 interview rounds, one of which included a trip to Paris, France where I met 5 executives who were very arrogant. None of the business leaders of the company, if you can call them that, understood the healthcare market and many lacked business sense. Not only did I meet close to 18 personnel and go through that many discussions, but they had me construct and deliver two 60 minute presentations on the US healthcare market. The US personnel were appalling in their communication with France and vice versa. For instance, imagine being told after the first meeting that you're well liked and the proposed salary is X, then go through months of work to be screened to learn during your very last discussion in Paris that the US staff never communicated that salary figure with France (who always holds the final decision). Either it was pathetic ineptness or a scam to get me to divulge as much market intel as possible, free of charge. I listed the interview as very difficult not because any one step was, but because of who you're dealing with and the ridiculous smoujt of effort that make you go through to simply be screened. Thank goodness I landed another offer from a well respected and thoughtful biotech firm. Applicants beware Air Liquide!