Air Liquide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 14, 2018

2.6

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air Liquide (New York, NY).

Interview

First step was a phone screening by HR. The got invited to half day interview with managers. questions mostly related to position but a lot of "fit" type questions.

Overall positive experience, but negative experience afterwards as they never informed me about a desicion.

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied through University Career Fair, got an email later that day to interview next week. The process was very quick compared to other companies. The interviewers were very nice and relax. The interview was one on one and lasted about 30 minutes.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX).

Interview

I talked to the recruiter at Carrer Fair. We had a really good conversation so I already had a feeling I would get an interview. Later that day, attended the info session and got an email for an interview slot. Interviewed the next day and heard back in less than 2 weeks -- shoutout to their HR for being on top of their stuff!

Interview Questions

• All behavioral questions - nothing technical. Didn't even feel like an interview, we just had a normal conversation the entire time!   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Newark, DE).

Interview

Interview process consisted of 5 stages spanned for ~ 2 months.
    Phone screen with group manager, project manager and HR. Technical presentation over a hangouts and a full day technical interview on site.

Interview Questions

• Why interested in company, particular field, concerns about the company?   Answer Question
    • Situational questions: Explain when you failed.   Answer Question
    • Most of the questions were targeted in relation to their core business (gases).   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Interviewed at a campus after I met them at the career fair. The guy was super nice who interviewed me. The questions were all behavioral questions was not really interested in your technical skills. Was in Houston, TX

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

One on-campus interview that lasted about 30 minutes. All behavioral questions, no brain-teasers of any sort. Questions were relatively straight-forward and the interviewer seemed to genuinely be interested in my answers.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Met them at a college career fair. I then had an on campus interview with them that lasted approximately 1 hour. Heard back from them over a month after my interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how I value safety and an example of doing things the right way even when it is harder.   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Air Liquide.

Interview

Career Fair at my University, then on campus interview. After this, you are given a person to contact and they are supposed to email to let you know if you got/didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Typical Behavior questions: Describe a time when you missed a deadline, what happened.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Applied on the University portal, and received invitation of on-site interview one month later. I met with two accounting managers, and the interview was about one hour long. Overall, the interview was pretty enjoyable. There were no surprise questions.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Air Liquide (Waco, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Met Air Liquide at a career fair, received my interview that day, interviewed the very next day, I got the offer 2 weeks later. Very easy interview, mostly fit questions. Lasted about 30 minutes.