Air Serv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Air Serv

1.7

PA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Air Serv (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Go down talked to the hiring person and do drug test. Turn in the two forms of id. Go to badging and that is it. It does take at lease two to three hours at sky harbor. Once background clears then you go do the badging test for your real badge. The test is two hours long.

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (Jf Kennedy Ap, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a job fair......(similar to an open house at a college) the process was very long and lasted all day but it wasn't that hard and I was hired on the spot.

Wheelchair Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I Interviewed at ohare Airport Chicago Il Questions were simple "Why do you want to work here?" "What did you like and dislike about your last job?" Etc . My availability was not good enough for them but I called back and told them I can work any shift so they emailed me some pre employment papers that needed filling out I finished those than I was scheduled to take a drug test now I'm waiting on a call back to do badging and training it's a pretty long process

Cabin Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick and easy. Didn't take to much time in and out and they help with the application process. We went in as a group and they explained what it is like and what we would be doing. They explained the pay and the training process. Very simple.

Interview Questions

• Does everyone have two pieces of identification?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv.

Interview

Process is long because you have to go through airport security stuff. Process took about 3 weeks to a month. Got interviewed, interview was easy. Then you have to get fingerprinted, get a badge (take an easy computer test about security that you watched a video for), then go to training. Training was a week long, 8am-4pm at the airport.

Lobby Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Serv (Sterling, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a mass hiring event. Was hired on the spot. They ask you very simple questions and if you are part of a hiring event, they do the drug testing on the spot. You fill out the paperwork for the badge already at the event, then they tell you to come to HQ to fill out the rest of the necessary paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you   2 Answers

Airport Escort Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Serv (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on line on company website, I was ask to come in for a interview . When I arrived everyone had to sit in a room where the tell you about the company and position each individual were applying for. They began eliminating if you need a visa or unable to speak English fluently. I was accepted and told to come back the following day for orientation which I completed and since have not heard from them since After about 2 months now no reply.

Aircraft Passenger Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Serv (Jf Kennedy Ap, NY).

Interview

When attending the interview, they email you to walk with multiple identification. You will get sent home without it. It was a a group interview, my group had 6 people. After about 10 mins of him explaining the job and answering a question or two. We all got hired on the spot for seasonal work.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer and what did you do to solve it.   Answer Question

Cabin Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

during the interview process they will ask you to do a drug test, go get fingerprints done at the airport and once your clearance comes back you go get your badge and do orientation

Cabin Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Serv (Irving, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was fast paced got through with everything including a drug test in under 2 hours. They aren't really good at Job Descriptions though. They explained everything in vague detail but convince you on taking a position that they need not necessarily what you might like to do or enjoy even.

Interview Questions

• What Qualifies you to work for Airserv   1 Answer