Air Serv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Air Serv Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2017

1.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv.

Interview

Process is long because you have to go through airport security stuff. Process took about 3 weeks to a month. Got interviewed, interview was easy. Then you have to get fingerprinted, get a badge (take an easy computer test about security that you watched a video for), then go to training. Training was a week long, 8am-4pm at the airport.

Cabin Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick and easy. Didn't take to much time in and out and they help with the application process. We went in as a group and they explained what it is like and what we would be doing. They explained the pay and the training process. Very simple.

Interview Questions

• Does everyone have two pieces of identification?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiate.

Lobby Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Serv (Sterling, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a mass hiring event. Was hired on the spot. They ask you very simple questions and if you are part of a hiring event, they do the drug testing on the spot. You fill out the paperwork for the badge already at the event, then they tell you to come to HQ to fill out the rest of the necessary paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you   2 Answers

Airport Escort Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Serv (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on line on company website, I was ask to come in for a interview . When I arrived everyone had to sit in a room where the tell you about the company and position each individual were applying for. They began eliminating if you need a visa or unable to speak English fluently. I was accepted and told to come back the following day for orientation which I completed and since have not heard from them since After about 2 months now no reply.

Aircraft Passenger Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Air Serv (Jf Kennedy Ap, NY).

Interview

When attending the interview, they email you to walk with multiple identification. You will get sent home without it. It was a a group interview, my group had 6 people. After about 10 mins of him explaining the job and answering a question or two. We all got hired on the spot for seasonal work.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer and what did you do to solve it.   Answer Question

Cabin Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

during the interview process they will ask you to do a drug test, go get fingerprints done at the airport and once your clearance comes back you go get your badge and do orientation

Cabin Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Air Serv (Irving, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was fast paced got through with everything including a drug test in under 2 hours. They aren't really good at Job Descriptions though. They explained everything in vague detail but convince you on taking a position that they need not necessarily what you might like to do or enjoy even.

Interview Questions

• What Qualifies you to work for Airserv   1 Answer

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Waited for 2 1/2 hours for initial interview, was told I'd be contacted within 2 days for 2nd interview, received immediate email saying I was no longer considered for job. 2 weeks later got called back for 2nd interview with VP. Was told I'd hear from them within 2 days. Never heard back and they don't return messages. Extremely unprofessional.

Cart Pusher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv (Conyers, GA).

Interview

it was was fast and easy they dnt ask to many question it was a job fair for everybody was in a hurry to get people in an out there they dnt tell people that there second interview they needed they high school diploma un organization

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Serv in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in a group setting. I wasn't asked any specific questions. Everyone who came to the interview was hired. They require everyone to participate in a drug screening. You are hired no matter how dirty you look or how stupid you sound. The easiest interview process Ive ever participated in. The staff is very nice.