Air Serv Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Sort:

Janitorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (College Park, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Waited in a room filled out papers and did a drug test. Everything took about 3 hours and she ended up hiring everyone there. Very easy. Have to do a background screening as well but that would be the next day.

Janitorial Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Air Serv in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly quick and straight forward. The process took about an hour or so, but the interview itself was about 15 to 20 minutes. Asking basic question as why you choice this company and what experiences you bring to the table. After the interview, they had me fill out an application so having all the necessary information you need in hand recommended to speed up the process even further. After the interview, I was offered the position and starting the employment process. I had my medical and drug screening done right after I was done and schedule an appointment to come back in to take a few classes and training, which was about another week process, paid time of course (^__^)

Interview Questions

• Hmm... nothing really. Question were pretty simple.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not really any room for negotiation, all they had to offer was presented ahead of time.

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

I was called to my General Managers office and asked operation questions such as well as where do I see myself in 5 years. Am I comfortable with technology and creating ideas. It was not nerve wrecking and interview was over in 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is corrective action?
      Do I understand the role of the Operations Manager?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Air Serv (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

There was no interview. Basically I turned in an application and 3 hours later I received a phone call asking me to come in the next day for an "interview". The "interview" was a group of 10 other applicants who all went into a room and was told we have the job, but it's contingent on a background check with customs...that was it...we did immediately do a drug test. The whole process was about 2 months before I received my badge.

Interview Questions

• There was no questions that were asked. The only thing that was said is " can you work overnight?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. The pay was minimum wage.

Cart Pusher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv (Conyers, GA).

Interview

it was was fast and easy they dnt ask to many question it was a job fair for everybody was in a hurry to get people in an out there they dnt tell people that there second interview they needed they high school diploma un organization

Baggage Handler Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Air Serv in July 2016.

Interview

Unorganized as can be. Worst interview experience of my life, sat in the room for almost 3 hours because the guy at the desk checking names didn't tell the first few of us that we needed to sign their book. People that came an hour after us was allowed in before us. I really try to avoid group interviews because of the waiting game but this company manages to take the cake.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary offered was lower than what was stated on their website. The only reason I accepted the offer was because I wanted some airport experience for when I applied at one of the airlines after graduation. Let's hope the mangers are a little more organized about the shifts and duties of the job when I start.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Air Serv (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

It was an open interview anybody came in got the job the process didn't take long it depends on your last name & where you was sitting i guess very easy process

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air Serv (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

My interview process was actually smooth and straight to the point. I checked into the office and was seen shortly, We basically went over the job that I applied for and I was given a few other open position choices. Everything was broken down and explained well as for pay rate and other deductions,etc. I was given some paperwork to sign and was eventually on my way. I completed drug screening the same day (urine). Overall very smooth and to the point interview.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Air Serv in January 2016.

Interview

Easy not really an interview we just sat there and waited one by one to meet with the hr person interviewing everyone. Then we had to wait until we got our badges to start

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Air Serv (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very long process.You had to speak with someone first. Then you had todo a interview in person in group along with an assessment,drug test, and much more. and it took the longest time for a criminal background check to come back. Plus you still had four days of training...