Air T Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Air T

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Air T (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Phone screen, then in person interview with 4 people. Interview was quite long but questions were appropriate and relevant. Background check was thorough. Offered job after about 2 weeks.

Pilot Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iron Mountain, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Air T (Iron Mountain, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

It is a good process, they want to know if you fit into the mold so to speak. Can you work well with others and how do you handle stress. What would you do if the "customer" approached and demanded that you fly...contact my manager and handle with kindness. The most difficult thing for a pilot to do is show judgement in a particular situation and that is what they want to know, along with that you play well with others and do not run with scissors, or at least don't admit to running with scissors.

Interview Questions

• If you read this notam what does it indicate; FICON WET RWY 0119 VER 34/40/31   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Air T (Denver, NC) in January 2007.

Interview

Phone interview about 20 mins and then a group interview. very thorough

Interview Questions

Negotiation

straight forward