Akorbi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Akorbi Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Akorbi.

Interview

Apply online to agency, go through a phone interview, your personality has to work for you, schedule an in person interview after laying out availability, then cross fingers and impress.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified or the best?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability?   1 Answer

Business Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Akorbi (Durham, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the onsite manager for the company I would be working at. When the recruiter from Akorbi contacted me she asked about my skills and how I felt about starting in a new industry.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle a fluid environment, with changes constantly happening?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Akorbi (Telephone, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Two Interviews by phone with direct manager then with President. Spoke with other department managers regarding the company and expectations. Offered information regarding company long term outlook and growth plans for both the company and employees.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience and what do I bring to the table. What was I looking for in an employer.   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cartago, Valle del Cauca (Colombia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Akorbi (Cartago, Valle del Cauca (Colombia)) in January 2015.

Interview

company presentation to me
    the questions were specific about my capabilities for the position within the company.
    show your workplace and your team.
    they presented the way of working processes and to be borne aplicciones

Interview Questions

• which has been the most successful because it recognized?   1 Answer