Alain Pinel Realtors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alain Pinel Realtors

Licensed Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Altos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alain Pinel Realtors (Los Altos, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Met with the manager of the office. He was very kind and put me at ease. The interview went very well. Since it is an independent contractor position, I would be renting desk space in the office, so he asked questions to be sure I could be successful in sales in order to pay my rent. For the most part you are on your own in the work that you do.

Interview Questions

• Asked me basic real estate knowledge questions. Asked how many hours I planned to work in the office and how many days a week I wanted to work.   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alain Pinel Realtors (Los Gatos, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Conversation in the conference room involving a description of my past experience, motives for choosing APR, ability to support myself while starting my career. Job was not offered, but i told the interviewer I would start working on a certain date and he agreed.

Interview Questions

• Can you afford to spend at least 500.00 per month for advertising.   1 Answer
    • Years of experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation involved.