Alan Ritchey Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Alan Ritchey Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Alan Ritchey

Crude Hauler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Alan Ritchey.

Interview

Contacting by HR by email and phone for a crude hauling positon in Pecos, TX. I emailed back with additional question's and received no answer's or any further email response from them. Below are the additonal question's you should ask them before taking the positon.

Interview Questions

• I do have a few question's. As some of the site's may be quite a distance from pavement, how is the driver paid when driving on non paved road's that require low speed's thereby causing a time loss on the load?

Is direct deposit available? And what is the payment schedule, weekly or bi-weekly? Is this a W-2 or 1099 position?

Should I supply you with a copy of my long form physical?(Med card current until 10/2015)

As the actual destination may not be the address that is on the BOL, how is the pay adjusted to reflect the additional mileage? or time to the actual destination?

Would you possibly have a number or can you put me in contact with a driver currently working the crude division in the Pecos, TX. area? You have my permission to supply them with my contact number.

What is the approximate number of barrel's hauled in one of your tank trailer's?
      1 Answer

No answer to question's I sent by email.

Mail Handler/Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alan Ritchey (Denver, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed at The Embassy Suites Hotel , where I filled out a job application and provided proof of residency accompanied by a short interview .
    A job fair hiring event . HR personnel conducted second interviews onsite at a warehouse where they did follow up interviews , tested forklift skills , toured the warehouse , and we viewed safety films.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a warehouse environment before?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley View, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Alan Ritchey (Valley View, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Everything was great in the beginning. The nightmare started on my first day when I was told they could insure my family but, had decided not to for 90 day period. This place is full of broken promises and incompetent executive management.

Interview Questions

• Why am I the best for the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what I wanted and they said "OK"