Albany Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.4

Asa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was quick and straight to the point. The interviewer described the work position and the task required from the applicant. The interview process right from the job training until the completion of the hiring process was clearly explained.

Interview Questions

• What are your traits that could impact your contribution to the team?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Communication started with a phone call, then a few emails, then another phone call. The last call needed with setting an interview date and time. The day of the interview I was 15 early but still had to had wait for the nurse manager to arrive.

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It went well the manager Kim even came in early to talk with me. It's not at the main campus which is find with me. Kim even had me take a coding assessment which was great.

Interview Questions

• Kim asked me if I was to get the position would I be committed to staying.   1 Answer

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY).

Interview

I applied on the Albany Med job portal and was contacted by the nurse manager. The interview was a casual conversation about the role of the position, her expectations from all employees, and why I was interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you are interested in working at Albany Medical Center.   Answer Question

RN II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY).

Interview

Interview flow went pretty smooth. They will ask you about your previous experiences, cases handled, learning experiences, difficulties encountered, qualities and traits that would beat describe you as a worker. They will give you a brief background of the position you are applying and the number and types of cases they have.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was quite short and very causal. there were 5 people interviewing me including the head nurse, manager, two administrative assistants from two other departments and the one from the department I was applying too. They didn't really ask that many questions and they basically conversed among themselves instead of talking to me.

Interview Questions

• How long would you be able to commit to this job?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY).

Interview

Called within a week of putting in my application. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel super comfortable! I got shadow in the ER for 3 hrs but liked it so much I stayed longer! They said they loved me and to wait for HR to get back to me... Waiting for HR is like sitting on needles right now & I have to wait about 2 weeks for orientation ..

Summer Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied in March and found out within a couple weeks that I was offered a position. There was no formal interview. They had a couple questions on their application, but it was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Albany Med?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The offer was as is.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

we set up time to speak over a skype phone. I spoke directly to the principal investigator of the project. He provided the detail information about his current projects and lab personnel. I got job offer based on the cover letter, cv, recommendation letter and one time interview.

Interview Questions

• Work skill, long term career aim, expected salary,availability.   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY).

Interview

Why do you want to work for this company? Tell me about yourself - your education, courses you've taken, activities? What if you can't help someone? Tell about experience at other jobs. Define customer service.