Albany Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.4

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Brief and friendly. I was interviewed by the floor nurse manager. She only asked two questions then I shadowed a PCA for an hour. Afterwards I was told that she will back to me.
    They got back after two days and I was offered employment. But I had to wait a moth for the orientation and then the one week training. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center.

Interview

Submitted online application and was contacted two weeks later for an interview. Interview consisted of behavioral and situational questions. The nurse manager was friendly and the overall experience was pleasant. References were checked then I received job offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center in May 2017.

Interview

It was the first round phone interview. Two interviewers from the team. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes. They first introduced the company and position, then asked me to provide my background.

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was short and too the point with them mainly explaining benefits related to the job and a few questions. A tour was also given which gave all the insight that was needed for what you will be working worth and who.

Asa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

It was quick and straight to the point. The interviewer described the work position and the task required from the applicant. The interview process right from the job training until the completion of the hiring process was clearly explained.

Interview Questions

• What are your traits that could impact your contribution to the team?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was more of a conversation about the questions that I had about the job. We talked a fair amount about the orientation process and if the nurse manager thought it was comprehensive enough as well as what they were improving on it. We talked about master scheduling and holidays. I also had a shadow experience with a nurse on the unit. I asked her about the doctors/residents/NPs/PAs as well as other staff on the unit. I also asked her opinion of the orientation process and master scheduling.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Communication started with a phone call, then a few emails, then another phone call. The last call needed with setting an interview date and time. The day of the interview I was 15 early but still had to had wait for the nurse manager to arrive.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Several with shallow and disinterested people. They are afraid to make a decision. Four score and seven years later and you still won't have a decision. The hiring managers are spineless. Be prepared to pushback on compensation because Scrooge has nothing in them when it comes to stinginess.

Asa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Called me to come in for a 30-minute interview. Very quick. Thye just wanted to make sure I can do customer service. They called my references a day later and they offered me the position 2 days later.

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albany Medical Center (Albany, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It went well the manager Kim even came in early to talk with me. It's not at the main campus which is find with me. Kim even had me take a coding assessment which was great.

Interview Questions

• Kim asked me if I was to get the position would I be committed to staying.   1 Answer