Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2018

2.5

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Good interview with HR staff.HR Staff had giving me an overview of the Healthcare Network goals where for patients and employees. Also encouraged me to set up profile and apply for job an on website. Believed with my experience, I would be a great candidate. Great enterview with office management what the practice required from you and ask if there were any questions I have. Training support staff is outstanding.

Interview Questions

• What type of person am I. When working with Public.   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Laid back and non intense. The nurse managers were very friendly and walked me around the unit after the interview. I felt at ease and the interview was very conversational in style.

Interview Questions

• How do I practice, what are my biggest strengths, how do I handle difficult patients.   Answer Question

Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in August 2009.

Interview

Nurse recruiter will set up an interview with nurse manager

Interview Questions

• Typical interviewing questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Night shift

Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Screening interview with recruiter asked basic questions regarding background. Phone interview a week later with Director of department. A week after that in person interview with Director, included a tour of department and some introductions to future co-workers. After a few weeks of emailing with the Director an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position? Why do you want to work for Einstein?   Answer Question

Ophthalmic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

First communication was through email, then telephone. After two weeks of communication the in-person interview was scheduled. Two weeks after the interview I heard a decision

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the specific interview questions although there were some technical questions and personality questions.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screening.
    First interview with director, manager and potential team member.
    Second teaching interview. Requirements 30-60 min. soft skill presentation.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with someone that you found difficult to work with, someone who wasn't a team player?   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

A whole day of interviews with all the people on the project. They had the entire day planned for me and I met with a variety of people on the project. Each person was allowed to ask their own questions. The problem was that most of the people asked the same questions. I ended up repeating myself through most of the day.

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2 weeks to get a phone call back. I spoke with the recruiter on the phone, then set up an in person interview a few days later. I was interview by three nurse managers (not hiring managers or anyone that worked in HR), which I liked because it shows that the company cares about the opinions of their current employees. About a week went by before I contacted the recruiter, who told me they will have a decision in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience.   Answer Question
    • What is your opinion on an open door policy at work?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect your least favorite role in this position would be?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer or patient.   Answer Question

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Within two weeks, had a phone interview with recruiter and in person interview. They were very nice! It does take a lot of time to reach them..if you didn't get a call back for a position, by that time you'll know they didn't go with you.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2010.

Interview

I had two seperate interviews for about a half hour each. They were easy interviews asking a little about yourself. They mostly talked about the job and what they like about the company and how they got into this kind of business. It was not a very formal interview. In a back little old meeting room. They hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very flexible with the hours.