Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2018

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Long and drawn out. I interviewed with the day shift manager though I was interviewing for a night shift position. It felt like she was uninterested our interview as she kept excusing herself. I didn't hear anything after a while and then I received a call from the nurse recruiter to check references and they would follow up with me, but I never heard anything after that.

Interview Questions

• What would your clinical instructors say about you?
      What was your GPA in nursing school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy interview. Very friendly staff. Beautiful place to work. Tour of unit and they really make you feel at home before you start working there. Very open discussion and more like a friendly conversation to get to know each other and the job.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Phone interview first, then interview with manager. Walk through of the potential work space. I followed up with phone calls to Human Resources then the Position was offered to me.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Great process. The supervisory asked relevant questions and wanted good feedback as well. Notes were taken throughout the process and she did follow up with me. I would definitely recommend this employer to anyone looking for employment. . They do care about their employees

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you were in an ethically challenged situation   Answer Question

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2 weeks to get a phone call back. I spoke with the recruiter on the phone, then set up an in person interview a few days later. I was interview by three nurse managers (not hiring managers or anyone that worked in HR), which I liked because it shows that the company cares about the opinions of their current employees. About a week went by before I contacted the recruiter, who told me they will have a decision in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience.   Answer Question
    • What is your opinion on an open door policy at work?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect your least favorite role in this position would be?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer or patient.   Answer Question

Follow Up Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter lasted maybe 10 minutes total. She was very nice and informative. She wasted no time with small talk, but was eager to get right to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your highest level of education?
      What is you view on open door policies?
      What is you pet peeve?
      What are your strengths?
      why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Phila, PA).

Interview

Initial phone screen by recruiter. This was followed by a phone and in-person interview with hiring team. It was a very long in-person interview over 3 hours. Hiring process was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about your work experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network.

Interview

Panel phone interview (2 of their therapists and the DOR), general clinical questions, no personal questions.

Second interview in person, very similar to the phone interview. All clinical no personal questions.

Follow Up Representative (Patient Accounting) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a interview scheduled for 9am, showed up at 8am. I was kind of lost entering the building a nice lady brought me to the hiring supervisor office. She was very nice and pleasant. Apologized for being early she told me no worries they were ready to interview. She called the second supervisor in the office, we shook hands and begin the process. All in all we started at 8:11am & i walked out the office around 9:15am

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Norristown, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

the management met me in a conference room and talked about my past work experience as well as my goals for future. Since i was only applying part time they were asking my goals for staying with the company