Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.6

Follow Up Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter lasted maybe 10 minutes total. She was very nice and informative. She wasted no time with small talk, but was eager to get right to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your highest level of education?
      What is you view on open door policies?
      What is you pet peeve?
      What are your strengths?
      why do you want to work here?
      Answer Question

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Phila, PA).

Interview

Initial phone screen by recruiter. This was followed by a phone and in-person interview with hiring team. It was a very long in-person interview over 3 hours. Hiring process was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about your work experience.
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network.

Interview

Panel phone interview (2 of their therapists and the DOR), general clinical questions, no personal questions.

Second interview in person, very similar to the phone interview. All clinical no personal questions.

Follow Up Representative (Patient Accounting) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a interview scheduled for 9am, showed up at 8am. I was kind of lost entering the building a nice lady brought me to the hiring supervisor office. She was very nice and pleasant. Apologized for being early she told me no worries they were ready to interview. She called the second supervisor in the office, we shook hands and begin the process. All in all we started at 8:11am & i walked out the office around 9:15am

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick 10 min interview. There were two people that came and interviewed me. It was a really short process since this was for an intern position at the hospital. You come into the lobby and they will bring you to the back where you will be interviewed. Everything was really casual.

Medical Assistant Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Norristown, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I had a phone interview the day I applied which was the day the job was posted. I had an in-person interview the next week. The Regional Practice Manager was very pleasant and optimistic about the new position for the system. I didn't get an offer that day, but you hardly ever get an offer after your first one on one. It's only been a day since my interview, my fingers are crossed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time while working with an individual that you noticed they didn't follow a policy or procedure correctly and what did you do?   1 Answer

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

A whole day of interviews with all the people on the project. They had the entire day planned for me and I met with a variety of people on the project. Each person was allowed to ask their own questions. The problem was that most of the people asked the same questions. I ended up repeating myself through most of the day.

Clinical Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (East Norriton, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Two interviews thus far, the first with the director who was very pleasant and very passionate about education- it made me enthusiastic about the position! The second interview was with the educational team who all have something to bring to the table in collaboration and planning the education of the nursing staff.
    I was immediately called several hours after the second interview with a request for references, which I take as a good sign? we shall see!

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Norristown, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Got a phone interview by HR and then scheduled an in person interview with a nurse manager. After that, I was contacted to submit a list of references to check. The process was pretty quick and the whole interview lasted a little over thirty minutes. The overall experience was pleasant, however if you do not get the job they will not follow up with you.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in December 2015.

Interview

It was a phone screen interview of 15 min and then face to face interview with the leads. Standard hr interview questions and then they talked about the job and the team . It took 3 days after the interview.