Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.6

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Phone interview first, then interview with manager. Walk through of the potential work space. I followed up with phone calls to Human Resources then the Position was offered to me.

Radiologic Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Great process. The supervisory asked relevant questions and wanted good feedback as well. Notes were taken throughout the process and she did follow up with me. I would definitely recommend this employer to anyone looking for employment. . They do care about their employees

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you were in an ethically challenged situation   Answer Question

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2 weeks to get a phone call back. I spoke with the recruiter on the phone, then set up an in person interview a few days later. I was interview by three nurse managers (not hiring managers or anyone that worked in HR), which I liked because it shows that the company cares about the opinions of their current employees. About a week went by before I contacted the recruiter, who told me they will have a decision in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience.   Answer Question
    • What is your opinion on an open door policy at work?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect your least favorite role in this position would be?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer or patient.   Answer Question

Follow Up Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter lasted maybe 10 minutes total. She was very nice and informative. She wasted no time with small talk, but was eager to get right to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your highest level of education?
      What is you view on open door policies?
      What is you pet peeve?
      What are your strengths?
      why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Clinical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Phila, PA).

Interview

Initial phone screen by recruiter. This was followed by a phone and in-person interview with hiring team. It was a very long in-person interview over 3 hours. Hiring process was straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Tell me about your work experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network.

Interview

Panel phone interview (2 of their therapists and the DOR), general clinical questions, no personal questions.

Second interview in person, very similar to the phone interview. All clinical no personal questions.

Follow Up Representative (Patient Accounting) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a interview scheduled for 9am, showed up at 8am. I was kind of lost entering the building a nice lady brought me to the hiring supervisor office. She was very nice and pleasant. Apologized for being early she told me no worries they were ready to interview. She called the second supervisor in the office, we shook hands and begin the process. All in all we started at 8:11am & i walked out the office around 9:15am

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick 10 min interview. There were two people that came and interviewed me. It was a really short process since this was for an intern position at the hospital. You come into the lobby and they will bring you to the back where you will be interviewed. Everything was really casual.

Medical Assistant Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Norristown, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I had a phone interview the day I applied which was the day the job was posted. I had an in-person interview the next week. The Regional Practice Manager was very pleasant and optimistic about the new position for the system. I didn't get an offer that day, but you hardly ever get an offer after your first one on one. It's only been a day since my interview, my fingers are crossed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time while working with an individual that you noticed they didn't follow a policy or procedure correctly and what did you do?   1 Answer

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

A whole day of interviews with all the people on the project. They had the entire day planned for me and I met with a variety of people on the project. Each person was allowed to ask their own questions. The problem was that most of the people asked the same questions. I ended up repeating myself through most of the day.