Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Albert Einstein Healthcare Network Interview Questions

Interviews at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network.

Interview

Nurse manager and clinical nurse manager asked several questions about how I would deal with patients in certain situations. They also asked about my goals as a nurse for the future.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time there was an issue with a patient and how did you deal with it   Answer Question

Inpatient Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (New York, NY).

Interview

This process was extremely long and drawn out (in my case, it was nearly 3 months). After a phone screen and in-person interview, I waited 2 months before hearing anything. When I finally received a phone call from HR, I was told the position I applied for had been reworked to a new position and I would need to come in again and do another in-person interview for THIS position.

The interview went well and I was called 2 days later and told they wanted to move forward with the hiring process. Then I was told about their ridiculous reference check, which is an online survey that they expected "at least 3" of my former managers to complete. I was expected to call and email my former managers and ask them to take this survey. The last job I held had a strict no-references policy (they use an automated system for potential employers to call). I had no idea what the email addresses or phone numbers were for my other two former managers, one of which I had not spoken to in 15 years, and I knew she no longer even worked at that hospital anymore. Since I was not able to get 3 managers to complete the survey, HR told me the hiring process had to stop there and I lost the position over this reason, AFTER 3 interviews and waiting almost 3 months. What a complete waste of my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my coding experience , typical things.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse, BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied - March 2019
    Contacted via email for phone interview with HR rep. - April 2019 (exactly a month after applying)
    Interview with manager - A week after phone interview
    HR sent SkillSurvey (references link) - April 25th (all references completed April 26th)
    Job Offer- First week of May
    Physical/Drug Test/ RN Pre-hire (Pharmacology) Exam - Third week of May

I did have to contact the HR rep. and manager multiple times to follow -up on position/application before getting the job offer.

Nurse Extern Interview

Interview

It was proffessional, quick and easy. My interviewer was not intimidating and made the interview very casual. The interviewer had a lot of good information about the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a nurse   1 Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I was called back promptly for a phone interview and then asked to come to Philadelphia (I didn't live in the area) for an in-person interview that week. I was called back immediately for a second (and final) interview, which I had to travel to Philadelphia for. In the first interview I was told they wanted to make a decision in the next two weeks. In the second interview, I was told they would call me back by the end of the week with a decision. The (internal) recruiter did not follow up as promised. After repeated follow ups on my part, I finally heard back from them only to be told they didn't have an update because they were still interviewing candidates. I never heard back from them since then.

Interview Questions

• Name a time the learners showed disinterest in what I was teaching.   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkins Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Elkins Park, PA) in January 2019.

Interview

long process.
    Applied: Nov 2018
    • Email/phone interview with HR early January- said she wasn’t sure how soon they would be bringing people in for interviews
    • Call 2 weeks later to schedule interview
    • Interview one week later
    • Offer 2 weeks later
    • Met with Clinical Manager and Team Leads (5 interviews +observation on various units)
    • 2 hour break to get lunch and travel between locations
    asked a lot of clinical questions

Interview Questions

• • Tell me a time when you feel like your treatment made a difference   1 Answer
    • • Tell me a time when you had to redirect your treatment plan   Answer Question
    • • Tell me a time when you had to call a rapid response or had to react to medical emergency. What are signs you look for during medical emergencies   Answer Question
    • • How do manage flexing between locations, patient handoffs, etc   Answer Question
    • • Where do you see yourself in 3-5years   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (East Norriton, PA).

Interview

I received a phone call from a recruiter after applying for the position online. Afterwards, I was scheduled for a face to face interview and met with two different managers. They are discriminatory towards applicants of color at Einstein Medical Center Montgomery. The manager barely asked me any questions during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why should we choose you for the position?   1 Answer

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Phila, PA) in September 2018.

Interview

Got a call and they did a phone screen, Then I was asked to come in for an in person interview at their facility. I was kept waiting 10 minutes pass my appointment time. I was interviewed in a very small office by 3 people from HR. I was there for an entire hour in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to tell them about my previous experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Long and drawn out. I interviewed with the day shift manager though I was interviewing for a night shift position. It felt like she was uninterested our interview as she kept excusing herself. I didn't hear anything after a while and then I received a call from the nurse recruiter to check references and they would follow up with me, but I never heard anything after that.

Interview Questions

• What would your clinical instructors say about you?
      What was your GPA in nursing school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Albert Einstein Healthcare Network (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy interview. Very friendly staff. Beautiful place to work. Tour of unit and they really make you feel at home before you start working there. Very open discussion and more like a friendly conversation to get to know each other and the job.