Algenol Biofuels Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Algenol Biofuels

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Algenol Biofuels (Fort Myers, FL)

Interview

Applied and had a call with my future manager within a week. Conducted a phone interview and had an offer to do an onsite interview another week later. Onsite interview was tough but bearable. Met with multiple people from the department, the manager, and others. Took 3 weeks for an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What are your laboratory skills?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Algenol Biofuels (Fort Myers, FL)

Interview

The interview was face to face, the HR staff is incompetent. She seems to have no HR training what so ever. I was asked really personal questions from department heads. Questions that I know to be illegal to ask. From the interview, it seemed like they are looking for some one to be buddy buddy with and agree with every idea they have.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Algenol Biofuels (North Fort Myers, FL) in Apr 2015

Interview

3 interviews in total, basic with HR, 2nd with team lead, 3rd with manager. the whole process took about 3 days in total, each interview was scheduled back to back each day. most applicants submit a resume via website, but they are also welcoming to in person resume drop offs.

Interview Questions
  • nothing standard, it was more of an informal conversation for all 3 interviews. wanted to know about me personally, not so much work history.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Algenol Biofuels (Fayetteville, AR) in Mar 2015

Interview

It was a causal Skype interview that lasted about an hour. I was interviewed by a panel. The question consisted of if you work well with teams, your past job experience, and why you are qualified for this position. It was very comfortable and the question were not hard.

Interview Questions
  • Were you ever put in a situation where your employer asked you preform a task you were not comfortable with? How do you feel about this subject?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Algenol Biofuels (Fort Myers, FL) in Sep 2011

Interview

1/2 day interview with all peers and managers. Interview was long, but felt like they were really trying to figure out if I would fit. They started with a tour, which put me as ease before the questions and 1:1. Very friendly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in [location]

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Algenol Biofuels in Jan 2009

Interview

Applied online (by email), received an invitation after only a few days and visitet the company very soon. Have been interviewed by the CEO together with the CSO, shown around in the labs. More small-talk athmosphere and scientific talk, not the usual "HR" questions like the "Where are your weaknesses" stuff...

7 people found this interview helpful