Alliant Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2016

2.6

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliant Credit Union (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out and we had a quick conversation about my background and an overview of the company? The recruiter was professional and we had a great conversation. Upon completing the interview with the recruiter I was sent a link for a one way video interview via SparkHire. This consisted of a handful of semi-technical questions. The questions were open ended and asked me to talk about my technical skills as to answer a specific technical problem or white boarding. There was also 50 behavior questions from Gallup.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Alliant Credit Union (Rolling Meadows, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The process took a week, phone interview Friday.. called Monday to come in for face to face on Wednesday... and Offer by Friday. Phone interview with Recruiting HR Manager.. Face to Face with same individual and also with 2 of the floor Managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions about knowledge of Role and Behavior questions, also what am I looking for and what are my goals.   1 Answer

IT Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliant Credit Union (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Short 20 minutes not professional at all. All conference rooms where booked. The lady from HR and myself had to find where the interview conference area would be. Company is very small 300 people old technology

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Credit Union.

Interview

Initial interview was with the recruiting manager, then met the branch manager in person. Was put on the spot for sales, be sure to know your sales. I researched the company only before my interview, and was able to get all of the answers.

Channel Manager Online Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Alliant Credit Union (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

A very extensive interview process, both via phone and in person. The office is far out at the airport, so count in enough time to get there. I was interviewed by various managers in various areas (i.e. Line of Business, Technology, Human Resources, etc.)

Interview Questions

• I don't remember exactly what questions they asked   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Alliant Credit Union in May 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the branch manager and the area manager in a small conference room, at the same time. They were very professional, but nice. It was a little intimidating, but nothing terrible. I applied online, had a phone interview with a recruiter, and took a personality test prior to getting the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked several questions about my prior job role, specific examples of things I improved or did well with, obstacles I overcame, and how I rated my performance and sales.   Answer Question