Ally Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ally Financial Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.7

Commercial Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ally Financial.

Interview

I met with an executive of the hiring team. It was a great interview and felt that the conversation flowed well on both sides. Ally seems like a great company to work for. Nice people, looking forward to moving ahead in the interview process.

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Sent in my resume, a few weeks later I received a phone call to set up a phone interview. The interview occurred a few days later and went wll. I was asked about my resume and my experience.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview went great, she stated she had multiple positions I could qualify for . But the HR recruiter made me have second thoughts. I got a call with the offer at 6 p.m. at night. All I could here was a baby crying in the back ground. I was giving the amount for compensation and she was unsure about the start date and the hours. So I told her to call me back with that information and she was to call in the morning as the HR agent (Ashely) stated. Once I finshed cooking dinner I noticed she left a voicemail that stated ( you will just have to be flexible!!) I decided I will call back in the morning with my response. Called this lady 4 times on Tuesday. She never called me back, Finally I get a call on Friday. The whole process with the HR rep was just unprofessional and it made me have second thoughts about the whole company. I never really got the answers I needed. At least she could have provided the hours of operation for the department. I am a wife with kids. I would love to know what im signing up for. I will truly say she made my decision easy.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial in May 2017.

Interview

One in-person interview and four phone interviews. The interviewers were all professional and very nice. The interviews were typical and we discussed experience and responses to situations encountered in previous jobs. However, the communication as to additional interviews was horrific. I had to pursue them each time in order to prompt them to schedule the next interview. The worst part, though, was that after the interviews were concluded they did not have the courtesy to let me know, I assume, that I wasn't getting a job offer. The went completely radio silent. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised in this day and age but the lack of follow-up and effort proves that this wasn't the right company for me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was early in the morning which was good. I was there until 10am. They had me go over my resume and asked me a lot of questions which they wrote down my answers. They did laugh a little but overall had poker faces. They said I would hear from my recruiter in 5-7 days. I really hope I got it!

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you and your manager disagreed?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for approximately 30 minutes and was told I would hear back either way. I was interested in the position. It has been weeks and nothing has been emailed to me regarding the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

Didn't apply at all just went school career throw a lot resume. Few days later Recruiter called. I met hiring manager to interview 2 days later.Interview was easy along with small talk. Don't worry about it just be yourself. Got back response in 3 days. Very fast hiring process .

Fullfilment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Job interview was easy. they asked lots of questions. two managers will interview you. you will then think you arent getting the job, and then you will get a suprise phone call and you will find out you are hired. they love to pretend its a dream job but its not.. you will get plenty of headaches. god forbid you actually get sick, you will be terminated. they dont care about your health. its a joke!

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

Agency contacted me over the phone, and weeks later, a telephone interview with one of the hiring managers. Then over a week later a face-to-face interview was set up by the Ally's company recruiter, for a in-person interview with same manager, plus one more. I was sent a more updated version of the job description, before the telephone interview.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ally Financial in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Very informative and i appreciated having a call back in such a short amount of time. Interviewer told me a lot about Ally without trying to sell me on it. Overall a positive experience. Very friendly and professional. I am interested in taking the next steps because i felt the position reflected what i am seeking.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in what skills I would contribute to their organization.   1 Answer