Ally Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ally Financial Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.7

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial in May 2017.

Interview

One in-person interview and four phone interviews. The interviewers were all professional and very nice. The interviews were typical and we discussed experience and responses to situations encountered in previous jobs. However, the communication as to additional interviews was horrific. I had to pursue them each time in order to prompt them to schedule the next interview. The worst part, though, was that after the interviews were concluded they did not have the courtesy to let me know, I assume, that I wasn't getting a job offer. The went completely radio silent. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised in this day and age but the lack of follow-up and effort proves that this wasn't the right company for me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was early in the morning which was good. I was there until 10am. They had me go over my resume and asked me a lot of questions which they wrote down my answers. They did laugh a little but overall had poker faces. They said I would hear from my recruiter in 5-7 days. I really hope I got it!

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you and your manager disagreed?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for approximately 30 minutes and was told I would hear back either way. I was interested in the position. It has been weeks and nothing has been emailed to me regarding the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Lewisville, TX).

Interview

Didn't apply at all just went school career throw a lot resume. Few days later Recruiter called. I met hiring manager to interview 2 days later.Interview was easy along with small talk. Don't worry about it just be yourself. Got back response in 3 days. Very fast hiring process .

Fullfilment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Job interview was easy. they asked lots of questions. two managers will interview you. you will then think you arent getting the job, and then you will get a suprise phone call and you will find out you are hired. they love to pretend its a dream job but its not.. you will get plenty of headaches. god forbid you actually get sick, you will be terminated. they dont care about your health. its a joke!

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ally Financial (New York, NY).

Interview

Agency contacted me over the phone, and weeks later, a telephone interview with one of the hiring managers. Then over a week later a face-to-face interview was set up by the Ally's company recruiter, for a in-person interview with same manager, plus one more. I was sent a more updated version of the job description, before the telephone interview.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ally Financial in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Very informative and i appreciated having a call back in such a short amount of time. Interviewer told me a lot about Ally without trying to sell me on it. Overall a positive experience. Very friendly and professional. I am interested in taking the next steps because i felt the position reflected what i am seeking.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in what skills I would contribute to their organization.   Answer Question

Field Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got an offer to interview about two weeks later. Met with the two hiring managers for that department. The interview was very relaxed; half of the time was telling about the position and company and ensuring you were fit to work 12+ hour days four days a week and willing to stay in that position for 2+ years, and the other half was a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflicting obligations and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Remarketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ally Financial (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

On-site interview. two interviewers
    They just record my answers and no response.
    several behavioral questions.
    They said they will give me result in a week but I didn't hear from anything from interviewers.
    HR didn't response my call and email.

Early Talent Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ally Financial.

Interview

Interview process was not very difficult. All the questions were behavioral based.. I did not get any technical questions even though I was applying for a technical role. During the onsite interview, I had four back to back interviews. One phone call before, and one phone call after.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a co-worker who repeatedly does not complete his/her share of the work?   Answer Question