Almac Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Almac Group

2.9

Site Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Almac Group (Audubon, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

i applied via linkedin. i was then contacted by a supposed "executive search firm" called slone partners. favorably they were very aggressive in their recruitment of me, but after several email exchanges the recruiters boss thought they had made an error in judging my CDMO experience which in a word was VERY irritating to me as the recruiter didnt really seem to know what she was doing. being proactive i wrote a complete summary of my CDMO experience. she then moved me to a phone screen. upon the phone screen i had basically done all her homework for her, to which she said she really didnt have any questions. lastly she wanted a video call "so she could have a better connections etc.." which is a lie. she wanted to see what i looked like. the video call seemed to go well, but she started to proliferate other companies i was interviewing with etc.
    i followed up with her, never heard anything back. apparently being african american is a big NO for an english company like almac? judged on this experience i would never engage with almac group or slone partners ever again.
    extremely unprofessional and obviously biased.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almac Group in February 2020.

Interview

Simple just like every other interview, she was upfront with salary and what the position entails so that was fine. She told me there are many opportunities to advance so that was nice.

Clinical Supplies Project Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Almac Group.

Interview

Phone screening was rather shorter than I have expected and I felt as though I did not have enough chance to appeal myself during the phone call. The position I was applying for was in California and was told that after the phone screening, the in-person interview would be out of state which did not make sense to me. Otherwise, the lady I spoke with was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the programs you have used to managed projects?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview was not personable and they did not want to know anything about me or my career goals. I think that they already decided they were not interested before the interview started. I even caught one of the interviewer staring at the wall while I was giving a response. I felt like I answered a question appropriately and provided what was asked. However I feel I may have been over looked based on other reason other than my interview.

Interview Questions

• Name one thing that you need improvement on and how you plan to make an improvement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2018.

Interview

Received an email to have a phone interview after I applied online. Quick 30 minute phone session to go over basics (background of company and job, asking about my experience, no surprises there). Two weeks later, I was called for an on site interview. Lasted 1 hour, met with hiring manager and two other people. A few hard questions, but nothing that can't be thought through,. Asked about my work experience, asked a lot of behavioral/situational questions. Received an offer two weeks after and accepted. Overall process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What do you anticipate to be the most challenging aspect of this position for you?
      What is collaboration? How do you think this role would use collaboration?
      Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you dealt with it?
      How do you deal with strong personalities?
      Describe a time when you lead a project.
      Describe the software development life cycle.
      Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry customer/client.
      Describe a time when you had a deadline and were unable to meet it.   Answer Question

Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Lansdale, PA).

Interview

Ok questions. Test for skills. Engaging questions. Situationally based questions. Opportunity to ask questions. An hour or more long. Designing something start to finish as a UI designer.

Interview Questions

• Give a review of a process as a Design Manager from start to finish for UI.   1 Answer
    • How do you answer client questions on the spot that you can’t answer yourself?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Durham, NC) in July 2018.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me within two weeks of applying. The experience was good with several interviews with recruiter and then with hiring team. It was obvious that the team was not in agreement with the expectations for what type of candidate was best for the job. The main person who ended up being the supervisor was not in favor of their final decision and made it clear that they made a poor decision in hiring someone with less than 5 years of experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience as a System Analyst?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Seriously, what is the deal with this company? The company set up a phone interview about the open position. I received an email from the company recruiter approximately 25 minutes after the phone interview was supposed to begin indicating that they were stuck in a meeting and wanted to reschedule later in the day. I was unable to reschedule later that day due to another appointment that I had. I indicated that I had availability the following day but heard nothing in return. Approximately a week later I received an email indicating that I had to due something to my online career profile but then have not heard anything from them since. It seems to me that this company doesn't value people and views them as nothing more than a commodity. I am glad that things will not be progressing with this company!

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. Math test seemed unnecessary. It also took a very long time from when I had my phone interview to when I had the in person. Especially because it was a boiler plate interview for what is essentially an entry level position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Souderton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Almac Group (Souderton, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Recruited by agency. Had phone screen, then several hours of online aptitude testing: numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning, situational judgement, personality. Next was in-person panel interview. Required to do 15-min presentation of completed project.

Interview Questions

• Situational interview questions: Handling difficult customers, getting along with difficult people, working overtime.   Answer Question