Altus Global Trade Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Altus Global Trade Solutions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Altus Global Trade Solutions

Found 2 candidate interviews
Altus Global Trade Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altus Global Trade Solutions (Denver, CO) in Aug 2017

Interview

Very standard interview process. Looking for a personality. Emphasis on if you can hold a conversation. Looking for employees that show up and are available. Nice office and cubicle space- lots of bonuses compensation structure. Advancement to the right people but someone about you needs to quit first. Pay rate all over the place.

Interview Questions
  • If you could be any animal on the world what would you be?
    1 Answer
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!
Altus Global Trade Solutions
Anonymous Employee in East Windsor, NJ
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Altus Global Trade Solutions (East Windsor, NJ) in Apr 2015

Interview

A monkey could have done this. 10 minutes with the training manager, 10 minutes listening to reps get out a sales pitch, and an almost guaranteed job offer. I think the hardest (most boring?) part of the interview, was listening to the sales representative make his pitch. By the time I started working for this company (within a few weeks, as my interview was in the middle of the month), that particular rep was no longer working there. Little did I know that this would be an omen of worse things to come.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!