Amazon Robotics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Robotics Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon Robotics

3.1

Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

Testing products and services for the purpose of helping the consumer, especially families with finance discrepancies who need the best for the least expensive. Families are in need of a new, modern lifestyle plan and I'd like to be able to get us all to the top of the American Dream once again

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics.

Interview

I had one initial phone screen that was about 15 minutes where they asked classic behavioral questions and then a final 3 hour virtual interview which was a mix of technical and behavioral

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used the leadership principles   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics in March 2020.

Interview

The initial call was with a recruiter, followed by a tech interview. Tech interview immediately started with a questions over Amazon chime. Questions were decent - code up a linked list structure, add and remove nodes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA) in March 2020.

Interview

The process was smooth. First-round was a phone interview with one of the Software Engineers. He asked me a leetcode easy question related to trees.
    I passed the first round and was scheduled with four more virtual onsite interviews a month later.
    Three of them were based on technical questions (leetcode easy and medium) plus 14 leadership principles and one was solely based on the behavioral questions. They focus a lot on the Amazon LP. So be prepared for that.
    Overall it was a good experience but I got a little nervous during some interviews and ended up not getting an offer.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics.

Interview

There was first phone screen with recruiter, then two technical interviews with current engineers. I got the interview from my school's career fair and was actually offered an on campus interview the next day but the timing didn't work out so I ended up having 2 phone interviews. The entire process took 2 weeks and they got back to me about results about a week after my last technical interview (that would've been the final round).

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (Boston, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

Everyone who interviewed me was super friendly and supportive. I wasn't asked weird brain teaser questions or abstract mathematical ones. It was a fantastic experience! I learnt a lot from these interviews and my interviewers!

Interview Questions

• Leadership Principle related questions, oop design questions, data structures and algorithms.   Answer Question

Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process was long, 4+ weeks with interviews with 4 people including the initial screening interview. All seemed to go quite well. Ended with a formal thanks but no thanks email.

Interview Questions

• Typical Amazon interview questions, some surrounding the 14 Leadership Principles.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (Springfield, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

45 minutes of technical interview followed by a 30 minutes of technical and behavioral interview for data scientist internship position. Technical questions first, and then some typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe three types of classification algorithms   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics.

Interview

Applied through college recruitment. One behavioral interview- easy. Mostly leadership questions. Focus on amazon leadership principles. They emphasize a lot on amazon leadership principles. Two technical interviews. Medium leetcode questions and a difficult design problem.

Interview Questions

• 1. Merge two LinkedList. Both recursive and iterative. Followup. Merge n linkedlists.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (Seattle, WA) in December 2019.

Interview

They are misleading and deceptive about Amazon recruiting policies, with great cost to the interviewer. They came to Austin saying they wanted to start another team in Austin. Then they withdrew without explanation, asking some of us to apply in Seattle instead. I went all the way through their process, to the exclusion of other Amazon groups that wanted to hire me, and the interview asked nothing at all in depth about embedded systems, robotics, architectures, or communication protocols. Two interviewers struggled to present the stock questions the company has. There were no whiteboard erasers, and they wrote this large "Welcome->(my name)" greeting on the whiteboard, which I had to code around. One interviewer was late for a flight, and distracted, and another had not prepared in regard to how far along I was. I didn't know that I had already seen the product, that I had in depth questions, and his technical question was way off topic. The cost to me is 4 months invested time, zero feedback, and no opportunity to work with another Amazon group that is ready to hire. I strongly caution you know the risks before you go in depth with a team. The recruiters will not be forthcoming about the company policies, neither the force waits if you don't complete the phone screen (6 months), the so-called post interview Bar Raiser policy, nor the company wide halt on interviewing you again for a year. I wouldn't give them your time.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything about the field they were actually hiring me for, and in desperate need of.   1 Answer