Amazon Robotics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Robotics Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon Robotics

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was ok. There was a sceening interview mostly to get to know more about kiva. Technical questions weren't difficult. Got asked questions related to their robots. Coding questions weren't too bad. Process took about a week. I waited for 3 months and no response yet...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

reverse a linked list, what is hash table, OODesign a black-jack

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

I got an interview through a referral. The phone interview was technical core java skills, coding problems such as reverse a linked list and fizzBuzz. The "in person" interview was tough. People were intimidating. Asked several coding problems BST, design a library. A lot of behavioral questions such as how did you deal with a problem, customer case, change of course during a project blah blah. They made me nervous. I could have done better but the manager was especially not nice. Got a call saying they found others who were technically better.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (Worcester, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

It is a phone interview by a software engineer in this company, he went from easy to difficult and when you stop at some point, they may let you tell what you are thinking, and give you some hint, really nice person.

Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Gave a presentation, was asked personality questions, approach to problem solving, mostly. Not much of code this or code that. Started with HR giving an overview, got a tour, then bunch of 1-1 interviews. Lasted most of the day.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics.

Interview

Well organized interview day. Team was clearly tasked with individual areas of inquiry across the performance spectrum; technical, interpersonal, temperament, decision making, etc. Wish we conducted interviews as effectively.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics in January 2016.

Interview

First round HR interview, followed by two technical interviews.
    The HR is very unprofessional. In my first technical interview, I was assigned to the wrong team that the interviewer didn't have much to ask from my background. The second one is normal.
    The whole process has been 2.5 month, and the HR kept being response-less even two follow-up mails sent. The way their HR system dealing with applicant is nonsense and makes people mad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process took around 6 weeks. First interviewed on campus, just some simple technical questions and resume details. Then a 45 minute technical phone interview, some Object-oriented concept questions and a coding problem. After that, I had an onsite interview. I interviewed with 4 people for about 45 minutes each. The overall experience is good, all interviewers are nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA).

Interview

Submitted my resume online, then got contacted by a member of the hiring team.
    After the initial introduction call had a Skype interview followed with an onsite.
    Overall very fast turnaround.

During an interview I asked the interviewer what he likes about working at the company and he lectured me for 10 minutes about their leadership principles, at this point i figured out i'd pay money to not work with him.

The other interviewer was quite arrogant as well, he brought an interview question which he himself admitted most candidates do not resolve, but he is interested in their though process.

Lunch interview - wow - i was brought in a super cheap (under $5 - Amazon frugality !) burger and even then i could not finish it, the interviewer asked me to solve another question, so instead of eating i was doing a whiteboard exercise - i think it does tell you pretty well about their culture.

In the end i found another job with amazing people working for the same money they discussed, but without doing nightly on call shifts (roughly one week every month and a half)- so glad it did not work out.

Interview Questions

• Questions on multi process synchronization and concurrency.
      Model the traffic light at the road intersection.
      Then multiple Amazon style leadership interviews, (bs in my opinion) as you can blow up fictional scenarios.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (Boston, MA).

Interview

It was a fast process. I was put in contact with a recruiter who set up a phone interview. 1 phone interview with a recruiter followed by 2 technical interviews. The first technical was with a nice software engineer who guided me to the answer.

Interview Questions

• Design the paint bucket tool   1 Answer