Ambit Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Dot NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied to the job through a recruiter and I interviewed in Dallas office. It started with a phone interview and an in-person interview. Met with three development managers they came in the room one after the other with 2-4 minuets apart (for sure the last one missed what i had to say about my background and skills). One manager was texting while i was talking with the rest of the team. I felt like disrespected when he was texting on his phone and felt he does not care.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ambit Energy.

Interview

A phone interview was conducted. Then I was brought in for an interview in person. The people were nice and easy to talk to. They asked the normal interview questions. They seemed to be looking for a certain personality rather than a specific specialty skill set.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Plano, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by Klaudia in their Talent Acquisition department regarding a position she was trying to fill. She came across very friendly and professional and explained I was referred to her by someone that I had worked with in the past. Klaudia told me about the opportunity and I was intrigued by her excitement about her employer and company growth plans – It seems like a great place to work. We set up a phone interview for that evening and following a 30 minute discussion regarding my skills, education and career goals and we decided the position may have been a good fit and I decided to go in for an in person interview. Ambit was once again very accommodating in working with my schedule to set up an interview. When I arrived, I was treated professionally and interviewed within a reasonable time. The interview was thorough but pleasant. The interviewers also did a good job in explaining job requirements, expectations, and responsibilities. . I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

• What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?   Answer Question
    • What are the biggest strengths you will bring to this organization?   Answer Question

My current employer offered me a promotion and a pay increase.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Had two phone interviews and had a third interview set up at their office with two phone interviewers and the hiring manager. When I arrived the phone interviewers were not available for the interview. The hiring manager interviewed me for approximately 1/2 hours. He spent most of that time monitoring and answering emails. How rude! Glad I didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the worst experience you've had in your life and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

initial phone interview with recruiting, phone screening with hiring manager, in person meeting with hiring manager followed by interview with multiple potential peers. took 3 weeks from call to offer

Interview Questions

• are you concerned with our sales channel structure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

very straight forward, no willingness to negotiate time off

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ambit Energy.

Interview

Simple questions. None of the requirements or objectives discussed never actually applied. I got the feeling the interviewer was simply using corporate buzz words and didn't really understand the topics or concepts.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Dallas, TX) in February 2008.

Interview

Ambit Energy has the most integrity I have ever known as a company.

Interview Questions

• There are no difficult or unexpected questions. Ambit Energy is easy to do.   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are wanting to associate with a great company with integrity, than Ambit Energy is your best bet!

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was more of a workshop, there were a group of individuals giving a presentation on why you should join Ambit Energy. They gave basic information about the company and what it takes to be a marketing consultant.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

None, you just find a consultant, they will explain the opportunity, probably show you some great informative videos. You pay a fee to join and for your welcome kit (which is very helpful - contains charts, cards, tips), and then join. You'll have a one on one mentor to help you as well.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ambit Energy (Plano, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for Ambit Energy online and was called for an interview. I was not overly impressed with the company from the start. When I called, I was put on hold, yet I could hear the entire conversation. I went to the interview and was taken to a storage room b/c they "didn't have an office available" The interview itself was not impressive @ all. They seemed more concerned whether or not I could handle irate customers than anything else. They called and offered me the position. I accepted. Not sure how long I will last.

Interview Questions

• How would deal with a crying Mother whose child was on a respirator and her husband had just died and she couldn't pay the bill.   Answer Question