Amen Clinics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amen Clinics Interview Questions

2.2

I T Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amen Clinics (Costa Mesa, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I came in to speak with the recruiter to go over a few things about the company. After, I spoke directly with the director of I.T to complete the interview process. Every thing was fair, and there are no tricks being thrown at you.

Client Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amen Clinics (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very Thorough and comprehensive. The interviewer was very professional and knowledgeable about the company and asked relevant questions about the position. I was really guided along right during the whole interview process and was very informative on what i needed to know about the position and what the position entails on the tasks and duty that is involved with it. The interviewer was very comprehensive as well as to informing what the clinic's background is and as to what they specifically do in their clinic.

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amen Clinics.

Interview

Manager called me to arrange a phone interview for next day. The interview was about 20 min and very general questions. Scheduled a time for an in person interview. The interview was easy and efficient, felt very comfortable during the process

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amen Clinics (Newport Beach, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Went very smoothly, I was very happy with the resultys

Interview Questions

• It was hard learning all the new technology at onetime   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an offer, and accepted it

Historian Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amen Clinics.

Interview

Very brief interview process - hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• there were no difficult questions - it seemed like they wanted to hire me before I introduced myself   Answer Question