Amer Sports Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amer Sports Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2016

Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amer Sports (Aurora, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call to schedule a in person interview 3 days after I submitted an application online. Interviewer was friendly and passionate regarding the company. Aside from the lack of follow-up regarding whether I received the job or not I would consider the interview process to have been pleasant.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amer Sports.

Interview

Recruiter was thorough in describing role and prompt with feedback. Only two trips to the office to meet with different interviewers and a decision was made within 45 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe your scope of responsibilities in your current role.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Amer Sports.

Interview

long, unprofessional and poorly communicated. There existed long periods of no information followed by panicked or rushed interview requests. Never follow up to recruiter or myself. Also unable to stick to a timeline. I wanted to work for them, so i took it in stride, rather than treating it as an indicator of how the company is managed (mistake)

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amer Sports (Ogden, UT) in August 2012.

Interview

Process was fairly easy and straightforward. Did not have a phone screen interview and had to do a one on one interview followed by a panel interview with about 3-4 people. Building was very nice and everyone seemed professional. Lots of open space in the building and conference rooms were nice with old brick building. Great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of time when you had to link long range vision with your day to day work.   Answer Question

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amer Sports (Ogden, UT) in June 2009.

Interview

Great interviewing questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate