AmeriHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at AmeriHealth

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmeriHealth (Cranbury, NJ).

Interview

The process was drawn out way too long; at times I was not sure if I was moving forward, as there were weeks were I would not hear anything. Consisted of a few phone interviews, and a few in-person interviews during the day a few months later. I tried following up for next steps and feedback for a few weeks afterwards, but did not receive any response. Very unprofessional process overall, and I would not recommend applying.

Care Connector Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AmeriHealth in May 2015.

Interview

The recruiter and managers were very easy going and laid back. I already knew a lot about the company (from previous research) but all were very informative. It seems like a great company to work for and they seem like they truly care about their employees. They also seem like they have a lot to offer and room to be sucessful.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about Amerihealth?
      Tell us about yourself/resume?
      Why do you want to work for Amerihealth?
      Why do you want this position?
      Why should we choose you over other candidates?   1 Answer

Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at AmeriHealth (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, mostly behavioral questions, then interview with group manager, which was pretty laid back, asking me questions regarding SDLC and some career related questions, after that I got the offer I had to do a drug test.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmeriHealth (Cranbury, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

One interview with the office manager - very friendly, gregarious and straight forward. Asked me what my career goals were and described the job to me and what his expectations were. Also let me know the type of personality traits they were looking for in a front desk receptionist.

Proposal Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AmeriHealth in April 2012.

Interview

I went for a panel interview after a phone interview. It was disorganized and they seemed disinterested. Or perhaps they were too busy to bother with me. I was supposed to have 3 different interviews, but only had one functional interview that lasted 25 minutes and then they pushed me back into the waiting room. One interview was cancelled and the 3rd interviewer was 40 minutes late. HR asked me if I wanted to leave and I thought that was odd that they couldn't improvise. Everybody seemed too busy although HR took care of me and gave me coffee. I cannot believe I sat in a waiting room for 45 minutes after that first interview. I wish I had left. I was saddened and embarrassed for them. That's not a great way to project a professional corporate image.

Interview Questions

• We can't find the person who is supposed to interview you. Do you want to leave?   1 Answer